Author Topic: Snoop is too lazy?This is the reason.......  (Read 1126 times)

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop is too lazy?This is the reason.......
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2002, 12:08:30 AM »
its the same with Doc Muthafucking DRE

HE work hard he is an perfectionist that doesent make him lazy

Snoop is probably working hard ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tito

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2002, 12:19:20 AM »
its the same with Doc Muthafucking DRE

HE work hard he is an perfectionist that doesent make him lazy

Snoop is probably working hard ???

Look at my picture.....
and your question is answered

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2002, 04:44:46 AM »
Anyone who calls Snoop lazy is smoking... Snoop is everywhere in the industry.... I mean, we have hundreds and hundreds of songs that Snoop has done, from appearances on other rappers albums, to compilations solo attempts, to unreleased material.... This man is always dropping something... and everyone here has to stop hating on each other...

-Big BpG

^^^That's the Truth right there^^^

Dannm!!! Man why all the hate towards Snopp Dogg, I don't understand it.
And it seem's that most of the heat is coming from the East side of the map.
Is there still Animosity towards Snoop cause of his action's in the past..(Source awards...NY NY video) all this hating is getting boring as hell.
His acting is wack......true he ain't no Pacino or even Urkel but he's doing his thang thang....lol

I can name a million times more "Wack" rap/actor's but that's a no win situation argument.

Snoop will probably triple anyone's music catalog...(Besides Pac) This is probably a work ethic he picked up from 2pac.

Everyone has their own view's on how they feel about Snoop.
But all this hate towards "Slikk" for being a snoop fan is just stupid.
If the homie Likes Snoop over the next lp....that's him....just be u, stop calling him a dickrider....That's a very dumb expression.

2001 was an all Snoop Year....he was busy as hell, I don't understand why yall say he's lazy. (The Wash-Bones-Eastsidaz-Bones soundtrack-Bad Azz-Baby Boy...ect)
and yall' know he was in the studio...shitt it's in his house..lol
Call it what ya want....but don't call SNoop Lazy unless u fill his shoes.

2002 will prove to be a Snoop dogg year musicaly like 2001 was his in the hollywood scene....all of his off time will prove that snoop was not sleeping during his movie stretch....watch and wait.

IMO
Hatesrats 2oo2

Tito

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2002, 05:12:48 AM »
I'm a snoop fan,but i must admit that he's lazy(regard the music/his music).
2001 was another JAY Z year,he was all over the magazines/tv and radio shows,mixtapes,soundtracks,
compilation,awards,grammys....he's a busy man.
And believe me, i don't like jay z but i must admit that this guy is impressive,he's a real workaholik,not snoop.

Tito

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2002, 06:51:45 AM »
"recently on an interview they (doggystyle) say that they had like 30 people tryin to drop an album from this label so u can't drop album like that , if u do , u gonna crash in the next 6 months."
What?A Ceo doesn't know how tu run a label?
If you are a CEO you MUST be able to choose in your roster which artist put out with an album,snoop today is a "supposed" CEO....

Snoop has release 5 official albums with his label,and Doggystyle its not official yet(now is up in the air.Mca?  ::))

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2002, 07:11:33 AM »

Look at my picture.....
and your question is answered

dawm u probably the most stupid of them stupid people , fo real  :o
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2002, 07:15:16 AM »
"recently on an interview they (doggystyle) say that they had like 30 people tryin to drop an album from this label so u can't drop album like that , if u do , u gonna crash in the next 6 months."
What?A Ceo doesn't know how tu run a label?
If you are a CEO you MUST be able to choose in your roster which artist put out with an album,snoop today is a "supposed" CEO....

Snoop has release 5 official albums with his label,and Doggystyle its not official yet(now is up in the air.Mca?  ::))

tell me honestly, if u were an ceo , would u put all your artist album out to make money , they would have  competition between them some would have sell some not, dawm think before stupiding.
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2002, 07:16:30 AM »

Is there still Animosity towards Snoop cause of his action's in the past..(Source awards...NY NY video) all this hating is getting boring as hell.
His acting is wack......true he ain't no Pacino or even Urkel but he's doing his thang thang....lol

I can name a million times more "Wack" rap/actor's but that's a no win situation argument.

Snoop will probably triple anyone's music catalog...(Besides Pac) This is probably a work ethic he picked up from 2pac.

If the homie Likes Snoop over the next lp....that's him....just be u, stop calling him a dickrider....That's a very dumb expression.

2001 was an all Snoop Year....he was busy as hell, I don't understand why yall say he's lazy. (The Wash-Bones-Eastsidaz-Bones soundtrack-Bad Azz-Baby Boy...ect)

2002 will prove to be a Snoop dogg year musicaly like 2001 was his in the hollywood scene....all of his off time will prove that snoop was not sleeping during his movie stretch....watch and wait.

IMO
Hatesrats 2oo2

amen brother.... theres another preacher on the making  8)
gives me dopeness"                                   

Tito

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2002, 08:34:56 AM »
Whats the difference between Slickafella (dickryder)and a fan?
A fan is also critic and "can" see when is favorite artist flop, a dickryder got too much cum on his eyes(throat)to see that....
and to speak about it.
And your last post is the proof...

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2002, 09:55:35 AM »
question?  wasnt MYREALNAME all on snoops nuts when he first came on board?

Sub-Z

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2002, 10:03:43 AM »
tom187, when did u become a snoop hater?  just in the last week ive read like 30 posts i swear all about you and how u hate snoop so much.  wtf?  if you dont like him i dont give a fuck, just leave it alone, you dont need to try and let the whole world know u hate snoop

thas all i have to say

ok then,if he (and me for that matter) cant say why we hate snoop and u dont wanna hear why we hate him,then i dont give a fuck bout why u like snoop,so if we cant post why we dont like him,then dont post why you do like him

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2002, 10:29:38 AM »

ok then,if he (and me for that matter) cant say why we hate snoop and u dont wanna hear why we hate him,then i dont give a fuck bout why u like snoop,so if we cant post why we dont like him,then dont post why you do like him

u can post whatever you want, but its almost as if tom187 is obsessed with snoop or something?  people shuldnt make so many negative posts.i know its all about opinion, but we all know tom187 is a snoop hater, so its like we need to be reminded every third post of a snoop thread, thas what i mean.  am i gonnna argue with you becuase you like wu-tang?  naw, thats your opinion and no matter what i couldnt change the fact that you like them...so people who say snoops fans are dickriders, should quit that bullshit, becuase you cant change a fans mind.

Tito

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2002, 10:57:42 AM »
question?  wasnt MYREALNAME all on snoops nuts when he first came on board?

No,its Slickafella's role.
I would love Game is to be sold not to be told if i was on snoop nuts.....and to me sucks....A LOT! ! !

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2002, 12:56:11 PM »
actaully myrealname you were all over snoops nuts always makin posts about him, and when some news would come out on his album you would be like i hope it has this, and this, and that on it like a fuckin 10 year old kid and make about a million posts on the same thread
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2002, 01:28:17 PM »

IMO
Hatesrats 2oo2

On Point. Anyone sayin Snoop is lazy is very ignorant. You can say he fell off cause thats your OPINION, but callin him lazy is ignorant, cause you peeps dont even know all the stuff he's puttin out. He's not lazy just because he's not releasin an album every 2 months like jay z. and why the hell is he Layzie, myrealname, if he went to hugh hefners playboy party? that makes no sense at all homie. the homie hatesrats put it down in that post. word up. And amen to the homie TOOTHBRUSH on the last post.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network