Author Topic: Is gangsta rap to blame for the riots in France?  (Read 470 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Is gangsta rap to blame for the riots in France?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2005, 08:37:47 AM »
ill say it loud and clear man : when u have no money to pay ur studies,no parents at home when ure a child bcuz they strugglin to get that small amout of do' to feed u,when u are diplomated with a master degree at that u find no job(even jobs that dont fit with ur qualifications!) or more precisely that nobody wants u, when u see by urself that the doors are closin one by one day by day ,u dont have too many choices: u deal drugs or u a rapper & eventually if ure talented ...u do sport(bball,football...)

thats whats up here since almost 20 years  same for usa & this is not near to end bcuz it is well known we're living in a white/christian/jewish world thats that kind of people who runs every occidental state & they have no intentions to let u take their job..they not fools u know.

Maybe if you started talking or typing in complete sentences, you'd be a little more marketable to a potential employer.  Just trying to help.... but I'm one of the white guys you're talking about running shit, and just in the way you just presented yourself, you'd be the absolute last person I'd hire.  You also might want to think about why you view your three choices in life to be either a drug dealer, a rapper, or a sports star.  Talent doesn't necessarily mean you can play football.  Your parents should have educated you, but I guess they didn't.  Your teachers should have educated you, but I guess they didn't.  Now it's up to you to quit bitching about the white man, educate YOURSELF, and pull yourself out of whatever bullshit situation you imagine you're in. 

Or, you could just blame me. Whatever.

im white man so im relating what im dealin with>> misery is expanding<<
& I do believe im well educated just like my oldest bro'& my lil bro'

the truth is what i said nothing less nothing mo' & if u wont face it in the right way ,well that concerns u...only

the richs gets richer & the poors gets poorer, i believe that at a certain point every class from the top to the bottom of this society will express itself sooner or later... not with words but with bad moves,like riots

That's a great way to look at things "the rich gettts ricchhaa and theaaa ppoorrr gets poorrrer"

I take it you're one of the poor.  Like I was.  I grew up in houses with no heat, didn't have any money, lived on food stamps, had cheap ass clothes from family dollar and shit, rode the city bus, my mom was a waitress, etc.

So, I was poor, and now I guess I should be even more poor.  No, I got a good job, on my own merits, and saved my money.  Borrowed money to go to school, then paid it back.  Started investing in things I could sell on the side, made even more money... etc. to where now I'm sitting pretty and things are getting better every day. 

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2005, 09:04:25 AM »
ill say it loud and clear man : when u have no money to pay ur studies,no parents at home when ure a child bcuz they strugglin to get that small amout of do' to feed u,when u are diplomated with a master degree at that u find no job(even jobs that dont fit with ur qualifications!) or more precisely that nobody wants u, when u see by urself that the doors are closin one by one day by day ,u dont have too many choices: u deal drugs or u a rapper & eventually if ure talented ...u do sport(bball,football...)

thats whats up here since almost 20 years  same for usa & this is not near to end bcuz it is well known we're living in a white/christian/jewish world thats that kind of people who runs every occidental state & they have no intentions to let u take their job..they not fools u know.

Maybe if you started talking or typing in complete sentences, you'd be a little more marketable to a potential employer.  Just trying to help.... but I'm one of the white guys you're talking about running shit, and just in the way you just presented yourself, you'd be the absolute last person I'd hire.  You also might want to think about why you view your three choices in life to be either a drug dealer, a rapper, or a sports star.  Talent doesn't necessarily mean you can play football.  Your parents should have educated you, but I guess they didn't.  Your teachers should have educated you, but I guess they didn't.  Now it's up to you to quit bitching about the white man, educate YOURSELF, and pull yourself out of whatever bullshit situation you imagine you're in. 

Or, you could just blame me. Whatever.

im white man so im relating what im dealin with>> misery is expanding<<
& I do believe im well educated just like my oldest bro'& my lil bro'

the truth is what i said nothing less nothing mo' & if u wont face it in the right way ,well that concerns u...only

the richs gets richer & the poors gets poorer, i believe that at a certain point every class from the top to the bottom of this society will express itself sooner or later... not with words but with bad moves,like riots

That's a great way to look at things "the rich gettts ricchhaa and theaaa ppoorrr gets poorrrer"

I take it you're one of the poor. Like I was. I grew up in houses with no heat, didn't have any money, lived on food stamps, had cheap ass clothes from family dollar and shit, rode the city bus, my mom was a waitress, etc.

So, I was poor, and now I guess I should be even more poor. No, I got a good job, on my own merits, and saved my money. Borrowed money to go to school, then paid it back. Started investing in things I could sell on the side, made even more money... etc. to where now I'm sitting pretty and things are getting better every day.
misunderstood man,i dont say u dont have to work & all this blabla

I say :don't blame this people coz they have good reasons>>their struggle is legit<<
if they were wrong i would adknowledge u man but its not the case.

& i still keep my view about rich&poor people this is undeniable facts u better read statistics reports from propers organisations who investigate about that.

thats wassup in france, at least

ps:im happy u got a good professional situation man,it's all good
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 09:06:47 AM »
^ Listen Trauma you bring up solid points, and as for your struggle, I went through a similiar one and so i respect what u have done.
However, i think it is problematic to hold your self as a standard for any poor person.

There are alot of factors you ignore, or if u do acknowledge u dont recognize the depth.

I mean, Im not excusing ignorance, or this bullshit ghetto mentality that unfortunately has existed for years now. There IS a cycle of ignorance in the hood, but the creation, faciliation and maintenance of this ignorance is something that has been beyond the control of the poor people.

Basically yes, at the end of the day an individual should be able to account for his actions. You came up bad? Had it bad? well, that just means u have to work twice as hard to be successful. But that reasoning comes from some semblance of intelligence and education, which is not readily available among minority communities, and poor areas.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fonky Fresh

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 09:21:20 AM »
the creation, faciliation and maintenance of this ignorance is something that has been beyond the control of the poor people.

Word!....this is universally true, you couldn't be more right man! Often the weaker layers of society are deliberately kept in such ignorance to serve the needs of corrupt power structures and unjust leaderships in many places around the world.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2005, 03:09:47 AM »
 i believe the riots stem from the ignorant comments made about the places people live, not that this man is the sole cause, he
just added crucial fuel to a fire already slowly burning. In Australia last year an Aboriginal neighbourhood went into full riot, black and white kids, after a boy died in a police crash. Kids growing up in a world of poverty and in a society ignorant of the Aboriginal peoples plight and treatment in society suddenly found somthing to shoot at. This repeats itself throughout history, Rodney King, etc. I am not condoning anarchy but sadly riots bring attention to problems previously ignored. You cannot give an easy 'angry Muslim' answer. The problem lies with the government not addressing society's problems and instead aggravating the situation for cheap political gain.

:pimp:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 03:11:21 AM by YGZ »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2005, 09:24:57 AM »
But the left wing media is looking for ways to blame the riots on everyone except the people actually doing the rioting. First they blamed the cops chasing the 2 boys who were electrocuted, then they blame the French politician who called the boys scum, then the blamed racism against French Arabs, and now it is gangsta rap music.

Why is the media so quick to blame everyone except the people rioting?

why are the republicans such miserable failures?

They're not.  You're just holed up in your own world so tightly, you can't see the forest for all the fucking trees.

The republicans are miserable failures, but yet they won the last two presidential elections, with a candidate who is currently wildly unpopular, and they own the Senate, they own the House, and they own an ever increasing number of governorships.

But they're failures, right?  LOL I thought liberals knew more about failure than that, guess not. 

hahahahha... wtf are you talking about?  i'm not concerned with who won what election, i'm concerned with competence.  failed war, failing economy, and failing second term agenda.  lol shut the fuck up.  you guys brought the country to war over WMDs and there weren't any in existence - thats incompetent you dumb fuck.

the GWB party over saw the largest increase in poverty this country has experienced in a few decades.... thats incompetence. 

how petty does it make you sound, when you, or woodrow, or cwalker come on here bragging about winning elections and pretending to be patriotic.  real patriots know patriotism transcends party lines, ignorant bigots think they're party wins soley by acquiring office, people with integrity and intelligence know its bigger than that.

and btw you corny ass hick... don't come on this forum bragging to anyone about what you got cuz you don't have shit.  it took you this long to get whatever you got, you aint no big ass white dude deciding who gets to work and who doesn't. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 05:59:37 AM »
Lol! kid got burned!  ;D