Author Topic: DUBCC Problem Pages  (Read 281 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC Problem Pages
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 02:19:45 PM »
Post your problem!
I'll start.
I'm having some guy problems.
There are 2 guys in my life, one is an ex and we just started talking again.One is a guy ive been talkin to for about a year and we just started dating a year ago. One is really under my skin and i guess i love him and one is great and perfect but im just not as into him (yet hopefully). Well anyway, I was just happily dating guy .2 , and then me and guy no .1 made up, which kinda fucked my head up abit, now guy no.1 was gonna come over yesterday to chill but I was clubbing so missed his messages and calls, so anyway, this leaves me with my previous plans to see guy no.2 tommorow, but I know I would rather see guy no1, but he has plans for today, and is going home tommorow. So I dont know if i should still go see guy no.2 tommorow, cos first I need to know if i have any real future with guy no.1, but I cant find that out until he gets home so we can talk properly about it, so I mean, I already promised to see guy no 2. but I just dont wanna do anything with him if something could happen with guy .1.
Please can i have serious responces cos this is kinda urgent! Nadya
xxx

You are willing to fuck with guy 2's emotions because you'd rather date an asshole that treats you like shit? Sik is right.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 02:23:32 PM »
*waiting for Sikotic to grace this thread so El Duque doesn't have to make the rude comment*

LMAO. I'm just gonna tell her the honest truth. I'll try not to be mean:

Post your problem!
I'll start.
I'm having some guy problems.
There are 2 guys in my life, one is an ex and we just started talking again.One is a guy ive been talkin to for about a year and we just started dating a year ago. One is really under my skin and i guess i love him and one is great and perfect but im just not as into him (yet hopefully). Well anyway, I was just happily dating guy .2 , and then me and guy no .1 made up, which kinda fucked my head up abit, now guy no.1 was gonna come over yesterday to chill but I was clubbing so missed his messages and calls, so anyway, this leaves me with my previous plans to see guy no.2 tommorow, but I know I would rather see guy no1, but he has plans for today, and is going home tommorow. So I dont know if i should still go see guy no.2 tommorow, cos first I need to know if i have any real future with guy no.1, but I cant find that out until he gets home so we can talk properly about it, so I mean, I already promised to see guy no 2. but I just dont wanna do anything with him if something could happen with guy .1.
Please can i have serious responces cos this is kinda urgent! Nadya
xxx

Look Nadya, as cruel as this may sound, I'm just gonna tell you the truth: you're being a selfish, heartless bitch that is craving attention. You're not alone though. Every woman that is at least kinda good looking is a selfish, heartless bitch at least once in her life. You are fucking with these two guy's heads. I know you're sending them both vibes that you like them and that they are your "soul mate". Fact of the matter is you're tricking them in order to boost your self-esteem, which is obviously low because you post up your pictures to get approval from guys on dubcc AND you gave some guys your nude pictures in the past. Anyways, You really wanna keep this going as long as you can because it makes you feel good, so cut the bullshit. You're objectifying these guys, stripping them of their human identity. No matter what choice you make, one of the guys are gonna get fucked in the end. You know it, but you just don't care.

Stop ruining people's lives and tell them both the truth. You don't have a problem, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. You don't deserve either guys at this point.

You don't deserve either one of them.

do me next, i want sikotic to lay the cold hard truth to me...  want to cry like a bitch after sikotic analyzes my situation lol.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
show us ur titties!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 02:32:47 PM »
do me next, i want sikotic to lay the cold hard truth to me... want to cry like a bitch after sikotic analyzes my situation lol.

Aight, this is what I think: you scared the shit outta her. I dunno your relationship with her at work, but my guess is that you were really nice and friendly to eachother. She thought you were just a nice guy. On the date, she wanted to get to know you better before she gave up the balloon knot, but you wanted it then. Basically you got impatient and made her feel really uncomfortable. She think snext time you two are ever alone again, you're gonna make a move again. You lost her trust.

So yeah, she's a good girl, you just gotta regain her trust and prove to her that you're not in it just for the pussy. I mean, we all are, it's just all broads are dumb and forget we're sex crazed maniac perverts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »
do me next, i want sikotic to lay the cold hard truth to me... want to cry like a bitch after sikotic analyzes my situation lol.

Aight, this is what I think: you scared the shit outta her. I dunno your relationship with her at work, but my guess is that you were really nice and friendly to eachother. She thought you were just a nice guy. On the date, she wanted to get to know you better before she gave up the balloon knot, but you wanted it then. Basically you got impatient and made her feel really uncomfortable. She think snext time you two are ever alone again, you're gonna make a move again. You lost her trust.

So yeah, she's a good girl, you just gotta regain her trust and prove to her that you're not in it just for the pussy. I mean, we all are, it's just all broads are dumb and forget we're sex crazed maniac perverts.

Wow, Sik is good.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 10:28:21 PM »
ROFL like any of us read that, hurry up and show us your tits we know you get off on our attention, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your nude pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics, show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics,  show us your pics!

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 02:27:30 AM »
In fact you already know the answer yourself. You're just doubting because it has to feel like you have it all thought over. But in fact you secretly know already.
What to do:
Stand in front of a mirror, as close as possible so you can see yourself.
Look in your eyes.
Look real good in your eyes.
Close your eyes, ask yourself the question: (something like) which guy should I date, or shouldn't I date any of them?
Open your eyes, look in your eyes and give yourself the answer. You should already know what's best for you.

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 03:33:17 AM »
you know the answer/whats best for you otherwise you wouldnt have debated with other peoples advice.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

coola

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 11:44:34 AM »
didnt you learn from the first time you were played ? dont be a silly bitch.

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 11:57:30 AM »
just invite them all to your house simotanoelsy and let them all fuck u and video tape it and send it to your mother, then wen she finds out, commit suicide.

LMAO that's classic right there haha

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 12:04:40 PM »
any nekkid pics?
NO MORE WAR

coola

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 12:20:21 PM »
and dont do the same thing to no.2 what no.1 did to you...