Author Topic: Wu Tang Clan European Tour  (Read 237 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Wu Tang Clan European Tour
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 02:04:47 PM »
1000$ aint nuthin, cuz i know wu wont ever come where i live, if i wanted to see them live i would have to go to europe or nyc, and the trip would probably cost a lot. And i would kill for a 2pac show, specialy the one he did with snoop at the house of blues, but it's more of a wish

a wish?  nigga seeing nas live is a wish.....resurrecting 2Pac and getting a live show would be nothing short of impossible
NO MORE WAR

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 02:16:01 PM »
maybe they reconsider until the next year (i'm still hoping, even I'm not such a wu tang fan...) Redman came here and held an ad-hoc concert with the best Romanian rap group (Parazitii) so I think maybe he and Meth come and tear the fuccing roof off !
And about those 1000$ for a concert   c'mon man you come from that castle from Arabia? wtf, I don't know where i'ma get 300$ for paying my college last tax, but i guess not everybody is in my situation...

Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 02:19:59 PM »
1000$ aint nuthin, cuz i know wu wont ever come where i live, if i wanted to see them live i would have to go to europe or nyc, and the trip would probably cost a lot. And i would kill for a 2pac show, specialy the one he did with snoop at the house of blues, but it's more of a wish

a wish?  nigga seeing nas live is a wish.....resurrecting 2Pac and getting a live show would be nothing short of impossible

no shit Sherlock

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 02:21:28 PM »

no shit Sherlock

ok...
NO MORE WAR