Author Topic: Why do whiteboys get away wit using the "N" word on this forum???  (Read 858 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why do whiteboys get away wit using the "N" word on this forum???
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2005, 01:14:44 PM »
^no he is black.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

coola

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2005, 01:24:48 PM »
oh my bad.

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2005, 01:25:39 PM »
i say nigga my self occasionally. But, I dob't do it on purpose. I Grew up around that. I Always had black friends, I always grew up in the hood so when i say it, i'm not trying to be cool. It just comes out sometimes. I've never said it in a derogatory way or nothing like that, but i might be chillin and shit and tell my friends something like "A Niggas hungrier than a mutherfucker". But that's a quote from Menace II Society which i saw when i was like 8.

And I'm Mexican, Not White, but if you grew up like me in a surrounding where that's what you know, and you feel comfortable than that's just who you are. If you say it to fit in or be cool. then that's when it's wrong. IMO.

yah i feel you on that, im mexican too..

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2005, 01:42:16 PM »
White people invented the word, it's rightfully ours nigga.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2005, 02:31:50 PM »
funny thing is that if you trace it back, "nigga" just means "black"

and I don´t really understand the I´m-not-whit-I´m-mexican-korean-or-whatever-so-I-get-a-pass shit. Does a black get a pass for calling a mexican a wetback or a spic or for talking about kikes? Besides, some mexicans are whiter than some europeans and asians have a different type of color anyways. That nigga Fat Joe is whiter than me, so I guess I may call him a nigga........

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2005, 03:00:28 PM »
It's not about the skin color, it's pretty much where you came from. The whole thing is stupid as hell though. As long as it's not said in a racist way, it shouldn't be an issue.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2005, 03:39:09 PM »
over here in L.A. everyone says it....white, black, mexicans, asian. everyone. no one thinks its sucha big issue

im guessin thats outside of south central ?
U GUESSED WRONG.....everyone everywhere uses it....and ive seen it....

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2005, 09:16:17 PM »
I think since blacks have taken ownership of the word by calling each other Niggers all the time, that it's desensitized the word.  Nigger used to mean "I own you as property and if you look at me wrong, I'll kill you, Nigger"... now it means "black person".  Nearly every black male calls other black males Niggers, so I guess they feel it's  o.k. to say that about each other.  Seems immature and childish to me, but then again I don't like calling women bitches and hos either, so what the hell do I know. 

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2005, 08:40:25 AM »
It's not about the skin color, it's pretty much where you came from. The whole thing is stupid as hell though. As long as it's not said in a racist way, it shouldn't be an issue.
say that shit around any of my home,boys,and you getting knocked the fuck out!!...fuck you for thinking its cool.(there is rules in this ife,and thats one of them for you white folks out there).
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2005, 08:43:38 AM »
[quote)( so what the hell do I know). 
Thats the realist shit you have ever spoken.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2005, 08:47:08 AM »
It's just a word.
lol I can just imagine a whiteboy dressed all hip hop saying "whats up n****"

Man, this nerd ass Eminem wanna-be, with a hoodie, doo-rag, and headphones on, walks up to me and my friend. He asks my friend, "you into hip hop, dogg?". He says no, but I guess since he's white he gets a pass. The guy asks me the same time. I know his type, they're gonna try to hype me up into goin' to one of his wack ass "shows" to promote his indy album or some bullshit so I said no. Muthafucka says, "What kinda nigga ain't in to hip-hop?"

I should of been pissed, but I dunno, the N word doesn't bother me when white peopel say it. Any other black guy woulda shanked him lol.
He would have gotten drop kick so hard!!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2005, 08:56:20 AM »
wen i used to record i used the word nigga all the time in my music and alot of black people that i let them listen to didnt say a dam thing even the hardcore gangsta in my high school. like some one said in the thread as long as u dont mean it in a racist way i dont see nothin wrong wit it.
Go to Memphis tenn., and let some of them southern cats down there here your shit..im 210% sure drama will be comeing your way White boy.(THERE ARE RULES IN THIS LIFE,AND USEING THE WORD NIGGA,OR NIGGER IS NOT BE USED BY ANY WHITE PERSON PERIOD),...thank you ,for respecting the code.

Okka

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2005, 11:41:11 AM »
lmao,thats so fuckin wiggerish.The only time I typed the N word was when I was posting up a song title which contains that word.

Do you mean people from Finland like Okka? ;D

What the fuck? I don't use the N word...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2005, 11:56:38 AM »
GREAT!!!so dont start....peace.

SGV

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2005, 12:04:10 PM »
U GUESSED WRONG.....everyone everywhere uses it....and ive seen it....

LOL @ This. I can understand you seeing some Latinos saying it, but white's and asian's? LMAO. I rarely see a white or Asian say Nigga.

funny thing is that if you trace it back, "nigga" just means "black"

and I don´t really understand the I´m-not-whit-I´m-mexican-korean-or-whatever-so-I-get-a-pass shit. Does a black get a pass for calling a mexican a wetback or a spic or for talking about kikes? Besides, some mexicans are whiter than some europeans and asians have a different type of color anyways. That nigga Fat Joe is whiter than me, so I guess I may call him a nigga........

Fat Joe, Pitbull, B-Real, etc. are Puerto Rican/Cuban. They more than likely have some family members that are Black. They were all raised around Black people, which is why they use the term. They have merit, but for someone who doesn't have Blacks in their ancestory or was not even raised around Blacks to use it IS ridiculous.