Author Topic: Why do whiteboys get away wit using the "N" word on this forum???  (Read 845 times)

coola

Re: Why do whiteboys get away wit using the "N" word on this forum???
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2005, 07:45:22 AM »
i remember watching some shit with mr. meth... even his self says whites shouldnt use the damn word... i say fuck it, they dont want white people to use it, you respect that and thats it... i find it funny when white folks use the word, theyre just playin themselves, like that e-kards dumbass...

lmao.  ur such a nigger.

8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2005, 07:16:52 AM »
see hempside is a nigger.  not a nigga.  nigga is cool and its good for any race "ur my nigga" some thing as "your my boy, my dog,"
nigger is also for any race, and we back home use to refer to ignorant people in general.  all of my closest friends are black, and they call me theyre nigga and ill call it to them.  no one is sayin it to be degradin.  thats how shit goes down in brentwood.
So I guess you trying to be funny, huh.i see wright threw your faggat ass...(you white, shit eating muthafucka!you little dick, dogg smelling wigger bitch!...fuck you....you trash homie,and dont ever speak my name again.....you closet racists, white boy....fuck you,and your kind...and your friends need to be hung, or drowned, for letting your punk ass slide with that shit. .......and to make the shit even more fucked up.(I got a white boy!! trying to tell me, on how I should take in the word NIGGA,orNIGGER).fucking "Cavemen"like you kill me.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2005, 07:32:30 AM »
see hempside is a nigger.  not a nigga.  nigga is cool and its good for any race "ur my nigga" some thing as "your my boy, my dog,"
nigger is also for any race, and we back home use to refer to ignorant people in general.  all of my closest friends are black, and they call me theyre nigga and ill call it to them.  no one is sayin it to be degradin.  thats how shit goes down in brentwood.
So I guess you trying to be funny, huh.i see wright threw your faggat ass...(you white, shit eating muthafucka!you little dick, dogg smelling wigger bitch!...fuck you....you trash homie,and dont ever speak my name again.....you closet racists, white boy....fuck you,and your kind...and your friends need to be hung, or drowned, for letting your punk ass slide with that shit. .......and to make the shit even more fucked up.(I got a white boy!! trying to tell me, on how I should take in the word NIGGA,orNIGGER).fucking "Cavemen"like you kill me.

Way to go, fight racism with racism.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2005, 07:48:59 AM »

what a racist.  its people like you that we dont need.  go read a book asshole.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2005, 08:09:37 AM »
And you got the nerv to talk.and dont try to reverse the shit,as if you said nothing wrong(yet good try)..........your still, (white bread, chicken shit) to me....little caveman, pussy ass cracka.....wigger fag....fuck you!you lost by saying what you said.......(And this is between me ,and him.cause he kicked it off).

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2005, 08:20:24 AM »
And you got the nerv to talk.and dont try to reverse the shit,as if you said nothing wrong(yet good try)..........your still, (white bread, chicken shit) to me....little caveman, pussy ass cracka.....wigger fag....fuck you!you lost by saying what you said.......(And this is between me ,and him.cause he kicked it off).

you are so stupid.  i offered my opinion of how things go down in new york.  you are an ignorant fuck, and therefore by our terms a NIGGER.  you can't say anything without making racist comments, but unfortuantely they don't bother me.  i just look at you like a sad, lost child.  Everyone is my brother, and its people who make race important, or rather make race a way of discrimination or a way to group people, are just taking a step backwards.  let me give you a little quote to live by:

"In two weeks in the Holy Land, I saw what I never had seen in thirty-nine years here in America.  I saw all races, all colors, -blue-eyed blonds to black-skinned Africans-in true brotherhood!  In unity!  Living as one!  Worshipping as one!  No segregationists-no liberals; they would not have known how to interpret the meaning of those words."  -Malcolm X

So listen, since together we stand, and divided we fall.  Once we break people up into exclusive races and attitudes people make bias's and hates toward one another.  We are all the same race, the human race that is.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2005, 08:52:04 AM »

you are so stupid.  i offered my opinion of how things go down in new york.  you are an ignorant fuck, and therefore by our terms a NIGGER.  you can't say anything without making racist comments, but unfortuantely they don't bother me.  i just look at you like a sad, lost child.  Everyone is my brother, and its people who make race important, or rather make race a way of discrimination or a way to group people, are just taking a step backwards.  let me give you a little quote to live by:

"In two weeks in the Holy Land, I saw what I never had seen in thirty-nine years here in America.  I saw all races, all colors, -blue-eyed blonds to black-skinned Africans-in true brotherhood!  In unity!  Living as one!  Worshipping as one!  No segregationists-no liberals; they would not have known how to interpret the meaning of those words."  -Malcolm X

So listen, since together we stand, and divided we fall.  Once we break people up into exclusive races and attitudes people make bias's and hates toward one another.  We are all the same race, the human race that is.

Shut the fuck up pussy.I dont want to here that bullshit you talking about...you sound stupide as fuck.(cave bitch back tracking and shit)...bitch!!I got peeps in NewYork(Crooklyn,and up state,Ny.Rochester,and buffallo).and none of them are with that shit you kicking,and they are(AFRICAN AMERICAN,and LATINE) NEWYORKERS.....your a closet racists mayne, striaght up and down!.stupide bitch!you exsposed yourself,asshole....(im not talking to nobody else but you).bitch ass preach brotherly love,but then direspect me, by calling me a (NIGGER).you confused home,boy, and thats whats sad...............................QUOTE(White man, is something i tried to study,but got my hands bloody)-"ICECUBE".................stop acting like a like son.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2005, 09:14:50 AM »

Shut the fuck up pussy.I dont want to here that bullshit you talking about...you sound stupide as fuck.(cave bitch back tracking and shit)...bitch!!I got peeps in NewYork(Crooklyn,and up state,Ny.Rochester,and buffallo).and none of them are with that shit you kicking,and they are(AFRICAN AMERICAN,and LATINE) NEWYORKERS.....your a closet racists mayne, striaght up and down!.stupide bitch!you exsposed yourself,asshole....(im not talking to nobody else but you).bitch ass preach brotherly love,but then direspect me, by calling me a (NIGGER).you confused home,boy, and thats whats sad...............................QUOTE(White man, is something i tried to study,but got my hands bloody)-"ICECUBE".................stop acting like a like son.

aww.  lets start with all the name calling again, okay?  yes i called you an ignorant person, because you are one.  you are the reason certain whites have created stereotypes.  you think you are all high and mighty.  your just a lost boy that needs some direction.  im done replying to you from this point forward.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2005, 09:35:57 AM »
Another bitch owned....your a clown mayne...now remember,(that its not "kool"to us the word nigger or "nigga").leave it to the blacks.it sounds alot better comeing from use, than your peeps.... eat shit, little fag nazi boy.and have a nice day......yours truly,Hempside..........................................................(this case is fucking closed).