Author Topic: Eddie Guerrero Passes Away  (Read 3302 times)

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eddie Guerrero Passes Away
« on: November 13, 2005, 08:03:45 AM »
Taken from WWE.com

Eddie Guerrero passes away
Oct. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters

Tragic news, yet another wrestler dies at young age

ecrazy

Re: Eddie Guerrero Passes Away
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:09:20 AM »
DANG, ARE YOU SERIOUS!!

R.I.P

IzUwitIt

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 08:09:31 AM »
damn RIP. last time i fliccked through and saw wrestling on he was champion i think.

Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters

what does that saying mean?. never understood it no matter how many times i watch training day.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 08:13:38 AM »
damn RIP. last time i fliccked through and saw wrestling on he was champion i think.

Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters

what does that saying mean?. never understood it no matter how many times i watch training day.

Means that he was married & had 2 daughters, and that they now continue in life without their husband/father

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:06:02 AM »
how'd he die?

thats a shock, R.I.P.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 09:08:51 AM by Bramsterdam »

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 09:19:23 AM »
Aye, just like that  :-\ R.I.P
Liked to watch Eddie wrestling!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:23:38 AM »
I can't believe this, man.  :o

RIP to one of the greatest of all-time...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 09:27:09 AM »
From: http://www.hayesmates.co.uk/fullnews.php?subaction=showfull&id=1131901162&archive=&start_from=&ucat=13&

» WWE Superstar Eddie Guerrero Passes Away.

WWE.com has just posted that Eddie Guerrero has passed away in his hotel room in Minneapolis.

Guerrero, son of legendary Mexican Wrestler Gory, was found dead in his hotel room where he was resting before a TV Taping later this evening. He was scheduled to wrestle for the World Heavyweight Championship against Batista and Randy Orton.

Eddie, 38 years old, was survived by his wife and two daughters. He wrestled in World Championship Wrestling and Extreme Championship Wrestling before becoming a main stay at World Wrestling Entertainment.

No other news has been released regarding his death.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 10:01:38 AM »
Guerrero, son of legendary Mexican Wrestler Gory, was found dead in his hotel room where he was resting before a TV Taping later this evening. He was scheduled to wrestle for the World Heavyweight Championship against Batista and Randy Orton.

It was thought that Eddie was going to win the title from Batista as he's due to vanish for some surgery

Taken from Rajah.com

Eddie was scheduled to wrestle the injured World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match for the title at tonight’s SmackDown! tapings. The match was put together as a way to take the title off Batista, who will be having surgery very soon. Guererro was heavily favored to win the title this evening

herpes

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 10:26:51 AM »
wow thats crazy, it had to be drugs

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 10:38:50 AM »
fucking crazy.. my favorite wrestler now too, RIP Eddie

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 10:46:29 AM »
Ok that just caught me off guards! I was browsing wrestling news and expected some "regular" news but DAMN, Eddie was just one of the only wrestlers to be a Top Wrestler/ Entertainer. He gave it all to his job and put all the pressure on himself, he was maybe about to become WWE Champion .. I feel bad for his family/friends. I hope it's just some crazy rumor but I know it's true :-\

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 10:51:03 AM »
Chavo Guerrero better drop that gay Kerwin White gimmick in tribute to him.. i hope raw puts on a banger tommorow night in memory of Latino Heat

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 10:57:01 AM »
Chavo Guerrero better drop that gay Kerwin White gimmick in tribute to him.. i hope raw puts on a banger tommorow night in memory of Latino Heat

Too true, hopefully WWE will have a decent tribute for Latino Heat and not just an announcemnt before the show then forget about it

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 11:25:15 AM »
They will dedicate this Week's Raw and Smackdown to Eddie Guerrero... They held a press conference this afternoon with Chavo Guerrero and Vince, it willbe up @ wwe.com shortly