Author Topic: Al Qaeda calls the Queen 'one of the severest enemies of Islam'  (Read 572 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Al Qaeda calls the Queen 'one of the severest enemies of Islam'
« on: November 13, 2005, 08:12:11 AM »
Al Qaeda calls Queen 'enemy of Islam'

LONDON (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's Ayman al-Zawahri has called the Queen "one of the severest enemies of Islam" in a video message after July's deadly bombings in London, the Sunday Times reported.

The paper said the reference to the queen was part of a videotaped statement released in September after the July 7 suicide bombing attacks in which al Qaeda's number two praises the bombings and denounces the queen.

The statement has prompted intelligence officers to alert Buckingham Palace that the Queen had become a specific target of al Qaeda, said the paper.

The Sunday Times quoted a senior civil servant as saying the MI5 security service was aware that there were some parts of the video which had not been aired.

"They are aware of the bit of Zawahri talking about the Queen and they have notified the relevant authorities," the paper quotes a senior official as saying.

The Foreign Office and Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

In the 27-minute video, which the Sunday Times said it had obtained, Zawahri targets the Queen as ultimately responsible for Britain's "crusader laws" and calls her an enemy of Muslims.

The paper also said Zawahri had warned British Islamic leaders who "work for the pleasure of Elizabeth, the head of the Church of England".

Al Jazeera had shown the video of Mohammad Sidique Khan, the suspected ringleader of the July 7 bombings who was killed in the blasts, and Zawahri in separate segments which the network described as a claim of responsibility from al Qaeda for the blasts on London's transport system which killed 52 people.

The tape also showed Khan warning of more strikes.
http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=adimarticle&f=uk_-_olgbtopnews&t=4023&id=1649015&d=20051113&do=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk&i=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/mediaexportlive&ks=0&mc=5&ml=ma&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Al Qaeda calls the Queen 'one of the severest enemies of Islam'
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:41:45 AM »
god save the queen i guess lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:21:03 AM »
Please God, no more immigration.

blonde_opie

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 09:27:31 AM »
Wait..... so the queen of a country that dosen't like terroisim is an enemy of the terroists?

That's a total suprise to me! ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »
if they even so much as touched the royal family whites would turn on asians over here.. it'd be like lighting a tinderbox

coola

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 12:34:49 PM »
i dont like the queen either... whats the big deal ? there shouldnt be such a thing as royalty in this day in age anyway.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 12:59:46 PM »
i dont like the queen either... whats the big deal ? there shouldnt be such a thing as royalty in this day in age anyway.

Because it is part of the culture and tradition of England. And Muslims hate Britian and its heritage so they want to attack the queen.

coola

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 01:05:16 PM »

Because it is part of the culture and tradition of England. And Muslims hate Britian and its heritage so they want to attack the queen.

i dont remember any brits i met that were too keen on the queen either...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 01:12:27 PM »
The Queen is pointless but I don't won't to see somebody kill her.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 01:49:28 PM »
yeah...Muslims are crazy.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 02:22:27 PM »

i dont remember any brits i met that were too keen on the queen either...
whats the alternative some figurehead president like they have in germany? i'd rather stick with traditions royal family only costs the tax payer about 300 million a year and the tourism it generates is propbably equal to that if not more. The royal family actually do alot of things promoting good causes and doing charity work, thats not to say they don;t have their short comings but they are certainly the best option for britain.

and for your information most brits like the queen its prince charles they don't like....

but to say she is the enemy of islam is rediculas even if someone disagrees with her governments actions she has no real control over what they do its the politicians who are elected by the people who have the power and its been like that for hundreds of years although the last century has seen much more power of the people in the government. yes the queen has the power to dissolve the government but she only excersises that power when asked to do so by the prime minister when he wants to call an election.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 02:42:38 PM »
You guys pay $300 million to them? Let them merk dat hoe then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 03:12:42 PM »
oops my bad it was £36.7m last year!!!! its cheaper than a presidency would be. ever wondered how much bush costs u?? i bet it close to a billion if not more
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 03:15:54 PM by Don Rizzle »

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 03:25:09 PM »
oops my bad it was £36.7m last year!!!! its cheaper than a presidency would be. ever wondered how much bush costs u?? i bet it close to a billion if not more

I think he does a little more than the Queen. Just a little. Maybe I'm over exaggerating.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 03:30:43 PM »
Please God, no more immigration.

especially those damn Pollacks... :grumpy:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8