Author Topic: Al Qaeda calls the Queen 'one of the severest enemies of Islam'  (Read 570 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Al Qaeda calls the Queen 'one of the severest enemies of Islam'
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 03:52:03 PM »
HAHAH "real american"....haha... i can just picture this goof postin to Hogans theme song
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 04:51:51 PM »
if they even so much as touched the royal family whites would turn on asians over here.. it'd be like lighting a tinderbox

totally agree

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 08:04:08 PM »
LMAO...i wanna see her get killed..England would go crazy....every single being in that country would be kill any muslim

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 09:22:21 PM »
i dont like the queen either... whats the big deal ? there shouldnt be such a thing as royalty in this day in age anyway.

it's the Queen, man.  I'm American with no family ties to England, but look @ what the Queen represents.  It's all in how you look at it.  She represents tradition, and history, and heritage, and I guess most of all, class.  Now most people in England of course don't have it like she's got it, and the only reason she's got it is because of her birthright, but  I think the royal family has done a great job of (forever ago) relinquishing their old ways and turning over the land to the people, and granting everyone freedom.  When you think of a King, sure we don't live that way anymore, and some Kings or Queens were greedy bloodthirsty motherfuckers, but there were also Queens and Kings who loved their countries and did everything for the betterment of their people.  I think the Queen of England has consistantly shown over the decades that she loves the people of her country, and she strikes me as a wonderful human being who's done a ton of humanitarian work in her life, and is England's greatest goodwill ambassador to the world.  Plus, the royal family brought us Princess Di, who was nothing short of a modern day saint if you've ever paid any attention to her life. 

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

blonde_opie

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 09:27:12 PM »
LMAO...i wanna see her get killed..England would go crazy....every single being in that country would be kill any muslim
:yikes:

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 09:31:42 PM »
fuckin Muslims

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 10:04:59 PM »
fuckin Muslims

islamic fundamentalists

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 06:17:27 AM »
Why do you guys believe everything you see and hear in the media without ever questioning it?  That's ignorance.  You guys never question or even show the slightest doubt.

Have you guys not watched any movies lately and seen the things Hollywood can do with technology?  With the technology available they made 2pac narrate his own movie, and made 2pac holler out G-Unit on his last album, and all other types of stuff, you don't believe they could throw together a tape of something lookin like Usama or Zawari, or whoever and make them say whatever they want to boost morale for the so-called war on terror.

Are you guys that blind?  Atleast question that maybe 1% of what your seeing and hearing is fake.

...I'm not saying I know this particular thread is bogus, but I will say it seems like quite a convenient way to boost sagging war morale in Britian to have some supposedly "2nd in command Al-Queda lutenient" make a statement against the Queen.  Governments do this type of thing all the time.  The whole Vietnam war was started over an incident that never happened, but they faked an incident showing the the Vietnamese attacked a US ship, when the incident never occured, and it's now been proven it didn't occur.  Bush openly lied about WMD's, and that intelligence was clearly fake intelligence.  A close-up on the Usama video-tape from Oct. 2001 clearly shows it's someone else pretending to be him in the video.

btw, didn't your last Queen almost marry a Pakistani doctor and convert to Islam?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 06:30:59 AM »
I doubt it considering she is the head of the church of england

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 06:35:40 AM »
I doubt it considering she is the head of the church of england

What does that have to do with anything?  Muslims have had good relationships with leaders of Church's throughout history, the Prophet Muhammad and his companions had a beautiful relationship with the Christian Ethopian King, and more recently the Pope John Paul had excellent relations with Muslims, and Princess Diana was in love with a Pakistani Muslim doctor.

What's your point?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 06:41:48 AM »
my point is i doubt the spiritual leader of this christian country would have almost become muslim, that doesn't mean she can't have good relations with them tho

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 06:43:21 AM »
my point is i doubt the spiritual leader of this christian country would have almost become muslim, that doesn't mean she can't have good relations with them tho

I thought you were talking about the origional topic.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 07:49:15 PM »
he wasn't pakistani.when she died she was engaged to dodi who is egyption
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2005, 10:26:02 PM »
he wasn't pakistani.when she died she was engaged to dodi who is egyption

the man she wanted to marry was Dr. Hasnat Khan...not dodi, he was there to make khan jealous, that's about it...princes diana (rest in peace) wanted to marry Khan but because he was brought up to believe in an arranged marriage, his parents would not agree with the marriage..especially to a western, divoreced non islamic woman. and to this day, dr. hasnat khan declines to talk about the details of their relationship

source: http://www.despardes.com/lifestyle/apr04/dianas-secret-love-apr21.htm

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 01:54:58 AM »
lol lol lol princess diana was never the queen