Author Topic: conspiracies and government coverups  (Read 486 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
conspiracies and government coverups
« on: November 13, 2005, 02:06:49 PM »
these topics always intrest me.  especially cause i would love to find something and prove the government wrong or catch them, even dieing in the process.  now thats gangsta.  but anyway, anyone know any coverups that are interesting regrading any murders or archaeology, just anything interesting.  like this summer i read a book called orders to kill, and it shows and proves how james earl ray did not assassinate MLKjr.  like that is a gov cover up
also stuff like JFK, Marylin monroe, TWA Flight 800, Inca Stones i think they are called.

anything interestin, and anyone wantin to drop knowledge, reply.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: conspiracies and government coverups
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 02:09:54 PM »
The U.S was going to blow up a Navy ship to blame it on Cuba and start a war with them

herpes

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 02:15:13 PM »
the cia wacked JFK

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 02:44:47 PM »
The Lochness monster ate JFK Jr's Cessna.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 03:18:30 PM »
used ufos as a cover story for military aircrafts from produced by poached nazi scientists

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 03:25:56 PM »
The Lochness monster ate JFK Jr's Cessna.

:yikes:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 03:52:12 PM »
oh my bad i was seriously interested in hearing views and ideas.  this is train of thought right, not the g spot

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 03:53:05 PM »
My post was serious

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 03:54:38 PM »
^ LMAO @ your sig

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 04:08:41 PM »
^ LMAO @ your sig

It's after a mexican kid is selling chicles, those mexican chewing gums, and he he goes "You're the chiclet! Not me!" and he does the chicken dance lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 04:13:52 PM »
haha wtf? It makes me laugh every time I see it though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 04:14:36 PM »
prisonplanet.com
United Arab States

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 09:45:04 PM »
i did a report on JFK's assassination in high school...i was really interested in it, the whole grassy knowl and all

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2005, 06:26:00 AM »
I'll post my response to all these so-called Al Queda websites, audio and videotapes that convienantly claim responsibility to any and everything around the globe, and blah blah blah.  The latest one being supposedly a threat against the Queen.  Not saying it didn't happen, but alot of these incidents are set-ups man.  The CIA has heavily infiltrated the Middle East ever since they discovered oil there.  Some old government documents have been released from the 50's and 60's era, detailing how they spread corruption and dissent throughout Iran, and formented a coup to overthrow a democratically elected president Muhammad Mosedegh and then inserted the Shah.

Anyway... here's my response from the other thread about the Queen, I think it's appropriate here...

Why do you guys believe everything you see and hear in the media without ever questioning it?  That's ignorance.  You guys never question or even show the slightest doubt.

Have you guys not watched any movies lately and seen the things Hollywood can do with technology?  With the technology available they made 2pac narrate his own movie, and made 2pac holler out G-Unit on his last album, and all other types of stuff, you don't believe they could throw together a tape of something lookin like Usama or Zawari, or whoever and make them say whatever they want to boost morale for the so-called war on terror.

Are you guys that blind?  Atleast question that maybe 1% of what your seeing and hearing is fake.

...I'm not saying I know this particular thread is bogus, but I will say it seems like quite a convenient way to boost sagging war morale in Britian to have some supposedly "2nd in command Al-Queda lutenient" make a statement against the Queen.  Governments do this type of thing all the time.  The whole Vietnam war was started over an incident that never happened, but they faked an incident showing the the Vietnamese attacked a US ship, when the incident never occured, and it's now been proven it didn't occur.  Bush openly lied about WMD's, and that intelligence was clearly fake intelligence.  A close-up on the Usama video-tape from Oct. 2001 clearly shows it's someone else pretending to be him in the video.

btw, didn't your last Queen almost marry a Pakistani doctor and convert to Islam?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005, 06:39:00 AM »
do u aver question what they tell u in ur mosque, i remember you trying to argue that arabs in sudan weren't attacking africans in dalfour because some iman told you so, so u excepted it as gospel, when clearly genocide has taken place and it still continues by these arab colonialists. your trying to call everyone who watches the news brainwashed but u shud take a long hard look at where you get all your info from! at the end of the day its all about sources and their reliability and its down to the individual to make their own judgement

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?