Author Topic: conspiracies and government coverups  (Read 485 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: conspiracies and government coverups
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 06:49:37 AM »
do u aver question what they tell u in ur mosque, i remember you trying to argue that arabs in sudan weren't attacking africans in dalfour because some iman told you so, so u excepted it as gospel, when clearly genocide has taken place and it still continues by these arab colonialists. your trying to call everyone who watches the news brainwashed but u shud take a long hard look at where you get all your info from! at the end of the day its all about sources and their reliability and its down to the individual to make their own judgement

The Imam your referring to was himself a Sudanese, and he had his son come stand up next to him, and his son had a large and long nose, and the Imam had a short and flat nose, and he explained that in Sudan his son would be called an Arab because of his Arab features and that he would be called an African, but that the differences are small.  That's a story that can't be argued.

Now I do realize that there are some Arab tribes in Sudan that have lived there for centuries and have not mixed with any other tribes, but if you were to walk into government offices in Sudan you would recognize them as Africans and not Arabs, their features are African, and I have no idea what you mean by Arab colonialists, the last colonialists in Sudan were from your country Britian, which colonized half of the world and discriminated according to race.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 06:53:34 AM »
And let me add this... Don Rizzle... When war contractors, who profit billions off of war, like Rupert Murdoch are the most powerful men in media, wouldn't it be logical to question some of what your hearing and seeing?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 07:09:09 AM »
^ Infinite man, stop tryin to preach to the blind, just poke them with sticks and insult them
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2005, 07:26:54 AM »
do u aver question what they tell u in ur mosque, i remember you trying to argue that arabs in sudan weren't attacking africans in dalfour because some iman told you so, so u excepted it as gospel, when clearly genocide has taken place and it still continues by these arab colonialists. your trying to call everyone who watches the news brainwashed but u shud take a long hard look at where you get all your info from! at the end of the day its all about sources and their reliability and its down to the individual to make their own judgement

The Imam your referring to was himself a Sudanese, and he had his son come stand up next to him, and his son had a large and long nose, and the Imam had a short and flat nose, and he explained that in Sudan his son would be called an Arab because of his Arab features and that he would be called an African, but that the differences are small.  That's a story that can't be argued.

Now I do realize that there are some Arab tribes in Sudan that have lived there for centuries and have not mixed with any other tribes, but if you were to walk into government offices in Sudan you would recognize them as Africans and not Arabs, their features are African, and I have no idea what you mean by Arab colonialists, the last colonialists in Sudan were from your country Britian, which colonized half of the world and discriminated according to race.
tehy may have lived there for centuries and they may look the same, but that desn't justify removing over 2 million people from their land and killing tens of thousands of people often wiping out entire villages so arabs can move in, also the arab government has been taking the resources from the african areas for years sounds like colonisation to me. and its not just murdock saying this its the UN the only reason nothing has been done against the sudanese governemnt is because china doesn't wanna fuck up their oil supply

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2005, 12:56:28 PM »
I heard that arab people don't really exist, the government made them up to dissuade people from traveling to middle eastern countries where they keep UFO's.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
 Let Me Rephrase it

they may have lived there 20 centuries ago and they may look the same, but that desn't justify removing over 2 million people from their land and killing tens of thousands of people often wiping out entire villages so Isrealis can move in, also the isreali government has been taking the resources from the palestianian areas for years sounds like colonisation to me.the only reason nothing has been done against the isreali governemnt is because US is controlled by them.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 01:54:50 PM by Kassem »
United Arab States

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2005, 02:20:02 PM »
oh my bad i was seriously interested in hearing views and ideas.  this is train of thought right, not the g spot

I don't know if you have ever heard of the radio show Coast to Coast AM, but they cover all sorts of topics about conspiracy and strange phenomena that occur. Here's a link to their website. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

They've got a couple upcoming shows listed. Tomorrow they will be doing a piece on bigfoot and shit like that. On Wednesday, they are doing a show in China and espionage which is more down the alley of what you brought up.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 02:22:04 PM by $ »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 02:23:57 PM »
oh my bad i was seriously interested in hearing views and ideas.  this is train of thought right, not the g spot

I don't know if you have ever heard of the radio show Coast to Coast AM, but they cover all sorts of topics about conspiracy and strange phenomena that occur. Here's a link to their website. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

They've got a couple upcoming shows listed. Tomorrow they will be doing a piece on bigfoot and shit like that. On Wednesday, they are doing a show in China and espionage which is more down the alley of what you brought up.

thx a lot, props

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 05:16:35 PM »
the cia wacked JFK
I thought the bonanno family wacked JFK.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Birch Barlow

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 05:22:47 PM »
the cia wacked JFK
There's no doubt about that.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 05:29:17 PM »
yeah we did that nigga, he wanted to reinstate slavery  :nawty:

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 06:07:40 PM »
the cia wacked JFK
I thought the bonanno family wacked JFK.
it wasn't the bonanos if you read their autobiographies they were just as shocked. it was other mafia guys who were into that shit i can't remember all the in and out but but salvator banano touches on who whacked jfk in in his autobigraphy, info he got when he was doing time.......

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 10:14:29 PM »

Why do you guys believe everything you see and hear in the media without ever questioning it?  That's ignorance.  You guys never question or even show the slightest doubt.

Are you guys that blind?  Atleast question that maybe 1% of what your seeing and hearing is fake.

how are we supposed to question what goes on with the media wen the media controls everything we know...is there some sort of secret website or some book you have that's gonna help the youth of America question what we hear??
 if so, i would really like to know..seriously.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8