Poll

?

yes
no

Author Topic: do you still live with your parents ?  (Read 459 times)

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
Re: do you still live with your parents ?
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2005, 01:00:19 AM »
Living on my own and supporting myself. rather proud.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

mauzip

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2005, 02:35:10 AM »
no, but im renting from my parents

Same here.
My parents are divorced, so I'm renting from my mother, father moved out, got the basement for myself, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room. hallway & storage room.
Paying $800 a month with electricity & DSL included..  8) Cheaper than the alternatives.

you must live in a big ass house homie.cause if not,your moms is shanken you.

Well, the house is big, but the rent isn't that bad, some of the homies are paying $1000 and even $1100, some of them for smaller apartments..
And that's not even with electricity or DSL included, so I think it's a good deal..  :)

Those prices are absurd.

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2005, 02:44:29 AM »

thats pretty much inline with prices over here too... you#'re looking at 500 pounds a month for a flat (apartment)  thats $866 p/m at the current rate.. a "normal" house.. is around 580 a month.. thats $1000...

UAK

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2005, 03:42:40 AM »
I live in the guest house  :D and I still have my bedroom in my parents house.

Fuck rent...but I pay cable combo, gas & electric for all.

I have my own mailbox so, the answer is no.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 03:46:16 AM by Come to your wake, look at you; "Hi hater" »

coola

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2005, 03:48:20 AM »
all i want is a penthouse suite looking over the city and river... i can imagine the lay-out now, sunken lounge with huge panoramic window, black marble bar, huge master bedroom with king-size bed... with my m3 sitting in the garage... oh yeah  8)

UAK

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2005, 04:23:18 AM »
all i want is a penthouse suite looking over the city and river... i can imagine the lay-out now, sunken lounge with huge panoramic window, black marble bar, huge master bedroom with king-size bed... with my m3 sitting in the garage... oh yeah  8)

M3 is for girls  :nahnah:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2005, 05:55:22 AM »
i'm still looking for a job better than 100$/month

wtf, unless you are only qualified to watch paint dry, I'm sure you find something that'll pay more than 100 a month.

lol, from what I know he's Romanian and from what I know you can buy a fucking car for $100 over there...no, seriously, you can't compare the value of $100 in Romania to what it is in Canada or the US.

and I'm 20 and maybe I'm gonna live with my parents for uhm, like another month :cow:

ABN

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2005, 06:46:15 AM »
no, but im renting from my parents

Same here.
My parents are divorced, so I'm renting from my mother, father moved out, got the basement for myself, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room. hallway & storage room.
Paying $800 a month with electricity & DSL included..  8) Cheaper than the alternatives.

800 a month :o damn thatīs a lot of money though. but since you live in Norway maybe itīs more reasonable coz everything in Norway is hella expensive but you could get a real nice apartment i downtown STHLM for that money.

i moved out when i was 17 and lived on my own for 2 years but after i lost my job a month ago i moved back in with my moms. but itīs just temporary until i can find a new job coz i like living on my own and i like to cook aswell so thatīs not a problem. but i canīt complain coz my mom got a 4 bedroom apartment and i got 2 of those rooms and their located real close to the door so i can bring bitches home in the middle of the night and my mom wonīt notice it.

coola

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2005, 07:11:49 AM »

M3 is for girls  :nahnah:

m3 for girls ? hardly.. a 316i is for girls, even a 318... but a M3 is all man... dont get me wrong, my M5 will be sitting right next to it...

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2005, 07:15:00 AM »
ya i do, house prices are too much over here and i dont have enough money to even keep my car filled up on gas, so no way i can move out jus yet.

i jus chill at my friends house tho, his parents dont give a shit what he does, so we just smoke weed with his mother in the front room haha

but yea, i miss out on alot of pussy living here, gotta find the perfect time to take a girl back here...shits stupid, i cant wait to move out tho

~ Westcoast News Network ~