Poll

Which of the following has more common sense?

America- Home of the free, land of the brave
9 (56.3%)
Tech- chrome on the feet, sittin sideways
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim vs The United States of America...Who's Smarter?  (Read 296 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Everyday it seems I am more and more vindicated and my intelligence is increasingly confirmed and recognized

Since WCC has already established consensus re: the moral and philosophical guidance of Rythymalism, as well as the eternal gratification of McRibs, I say we know established what is the pre eminent source of intelligence and enlightenment in the world today

in the blue corner, Blued Up, Trued Up hailing out of west end Toronto is Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim

in the red corner, the mightiest society in the whole universe, America

Lets observe facts

Oct 2001- King Tech states war on terror will be used to expand American dominance with the first domino fallin in Iraq
4 years later, despite overwhelming evidence, Americans still believe Administration line that the war on Iraq was not pre determined

Oct 2002- King Tech states there is no WMD, any intelligence stating otherwise is either old (like 10 fuckin years old) or tampered with
March 2003 Americans shiver with fright cuz  of mushrrom clouds hangin over USA courtesy of saddam

March 2003- King Tech: "You stupid hicks, your govt is lying"
2 years later- Democrats (apparently the "opposition"): There is a possibility that there may have been a potential distortion of the facts regarding the govts decision to go to war

Is King Tech smarter than the entire United States?

Lets Discuss
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
both as bad as each other

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hang my boots to rest when I'm impressed, so I triple knot them then I forgot them this origami dream is beautiful, but man those wings will never leave the ground without a feather and a lottery ticket, now settle down.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
both as bad as each other

Hey look guys, its Don Nizzle aka Spell Check! The pro UK, anti American, pro Palestinian, anti Islamic fundementalist, pro Iraq War, pro Freedom, anti war on terror advocate yet supports anti terror security laws

Hmmm, for some reason I dont take u serious. I wonder why  ???

btw, retard, the thread is askin who is smarter, not whether there is any moral equivalence between the two... I know asking you to read and clarify is challenging, considering your atrocious grammar and incomprehensible posts (Rants that start with anti Israeli policies and ends with comments about EU agricultural subsidies). Buddy boy, I am the fine line between you being a 7even on this board and a C Walker. You dont wanna be the next contestant on that TOT summer jam screen.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 09:08:54 AM by Fallujah Tech »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I hang my boots to rest when I'm impressed, so I triple knot them then I forgot them this origami dream is beautiful, but man those wings will never leave the ground without a feather and a lottery ticket, now settle down.

this is amazing dude, satire aside. The methaphors and symbolism is top notch. where is this from? movie?

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
haha that made me laugh your entitled to your opinion.... but i'm not against the war on terror i'm just against the way it carried just as i am over iraq, i don't believe in using indescriminate methods for going after terrorists or insurgents because then we're just as bad they are and their supposed to be the enemy. and i'm not particularly anti american but i don't like the bush governement. and whats wrong with wanting my country to be safe from terrorist even the wishy washy lib dem lord has admitted MPs were wrong not to vote in the 90 day law, for a law that would only affect a couple of people a year i really don't see what the big deal is its not something which was advocated to be used excessively only when their is true threat to national security must those precautions be taken, rather than putting the country at risk waiting for the right time to pounce.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this is amazing dude, satire aside. The methaphors and symbolism is top notch. where is this from? movie?

Aesop Rock - Daylight

dope track  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
haha that made me laugh your entitled to your opinion.... but i'm not against the war on terror i'm just against the way it carried just as i am over iraq, i don't believe in using indescriminate methods for going after terrorists or insurgents because then we're just as bad they are and their supposed to be the enemy. and i'm not particularly anti american but i don't like the bush governement. and whats wrong with wanting my country to be safe from terrorist even the wishy washy lib dem lord has admitted MPs were wrong not to vote in the 90 day law, for a law that would only affect a couple of people a year i really don't see what the big deal is its not something which was advocated to be used excessively only when their is true threat to national security must those precautions be taken, rather than putting the country at risk waiting for the right time to pounce.

*is overwhelmed by the the 14 different things this guy is talkin about*

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

*is overwhelmed by the the 14 different things this guy is talkin about*
and you trying to tell everyone your intelligent, my posts may not be writtern properly because i can't be arsed to go back and check them thru, but they are certainly decipherable.

when i say your both as bad as each other america acts as a bully in this world, just as you do on this forum when u lower yourself to insults because you don't wanna / can't come up with reasoned judgements, it only points to a lack of intelligence. it reminds me of being back at school when all the dum kids took the piss out of the clever people....

J Bananas

yeah America is smarter, they invented everything you covet and wish u were.

Sikotic™

America ain't stupid, but it's citizens can be dumber than a muhfucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

Tom >>> Tech >>> USA  :D and dont argue with me tech, i need a self esteem boost, the whole pre mature ejaculation thing got me down in the dumps.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim > United States of America
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim > United States of America

who didnt see a infinite appearance in this thread a mile away lol.  Whats up money, hows life been treating ya you dont stop by here much anymore.

J Bananas

obviously everyone still hates him or he'd have more positive things to say about society.