Author Topic: Tech gets into a vicious car accident (then bolts off)  (Read 179 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tech gets into a vicious car accident (then bolts off)
« on: November 14, 2005, 09:24:39 AM »
yeah man, I was driving down from Rexdale cuz I had to pick up this loud ass Arab broad witta fat ass....so Im approaching an intersection with the intention of turning left at the lights. Theres this van ahead of me. Its green light for left turns, so we have the right of way.... the van in front of me makes the left at the lights, so im following right behind the motherfucker. Explain to me why this fuckin van after fully makin a left, hits the brakes for a fuckin jay walker...Im gettin all caught up with this fat assed arab girls loudness. and i rear end the van.

With precision thinking, timing and execution, I jump out the car immediateluy. I look and see the vans driver is some old asian lady. Now i know this bitch is thinking jack pot.....so as soon as i approach her , i start offering her cash right away.

"Are you ok? Im sorry . Listen, dont call police. okay? No police, no insurance. I give u money. lots. 4 hundred dalla!"

This bitch has NO dent on her ride....juss a scratch. so of course this  greedy bitch thinks she got it made:

"okay okay, give me money , give me money."

I tell her, i aint got no cash on me, but im very rich.

"listen, i have no cash, but i have money. dont worry. i work for big company. I am have to go meeting now, im in a rush.
Here, i give u my name, insurance number, phone number, u call me in 25 minutes okay!?!"

Yeah by the time she reads this napkin with Mohamed Akbar written on it, and a phone number which (lol) wont be leading her to mohamed akbar (cuz homeboy dont exist lol), my van sped off in the distance. and u know the bitch aint fittin to read no license plate ha haha ha

morale of the story : when times is ruff, always think quik, and keep an alias around.

ahh good ole mohamed akbar, that motherfucker is wanted in 4 cities  ha ha
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Tech gets into a vicious car accident (then bolts off)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 09:35:01 AM »
haha good jobb...
resdale eh? finally another tdot homie on here lol (or another one that i kno of besidez me lol)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 11:07:49 AM »

lol.. robbin ole ladies now eh ;) haha..  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 11:30:46 AM »
damn that's humor!

good move Tech..... I think I've been further educated for the future  8)

when my friend was drunk and hit the lady from the back and made her spin out (late at night, no one else was on the road) he looked to see what she was doing and when she wasn't looking he bolted.... as long as the bitch ain't dead, get the fuck outta there so you don't get ur shit revoked and get arrested  :-X

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 11:32:16 AM »
haha, good thinking  ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 11:55:03 AM »
lol dam man u too?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 01:08:17 PM »
better hope her son or grandsons aint into some westcoast gangsta rap  ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 01:16:15 PM »
nice one 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 01:29:47 PM »
LMAO you're quick, dogg. I had a similar experience. I tap this guy's bumper in front of me a few years back. I left a couple of scratches on his rear bumper, no dents. So we get out of the car and assess the damage. We get the talkin' where he starts talking about how he was on his was to church. I'm like "For real? What church do you go to I'm interested." So he starts goin' into great detail about his chuch, fact of the matter is I'm just trying to sweet talk him and be friendly with the dude. I don't wanna go to his church lol.

So we exchange numbers and he invites me to his church. He didn't want my info or nuthin because he doesn't wanna ruin a fellow Christian's insurance. I guess I got lucky.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UAK

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 01:36:36 PM »
Cops ask her to describe Tech.

Asian lady: He look-a like-a man.

Congratulation you're free  8)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 02:06:04 PM »
man one time my friend mom car got hit by a car wit no plates and some kid drivin, the kid jump out look at her and then he get back in his car and take off.  so im drivin around the neighbor hood lookin for the car, i spot that shit and im 19, chasin some bitch ass 15 year old wit no liscence, who is now running on foot, im hoppin fences and shit, i finally get this kid and then hes tryin to deny it, and my boy whose mom was hit is wit me and we like were just gonna scare the kid, cause we not gonna touch a minor, and then the cops came cause she reported the accident and that shit was done wit.

another time i was drivin in the rain and i slammed into the back of this car, all my fault, so i get out to go up to the car and like talk about insurance and shit, and dude takes off.  lmfao i was so happy because i only had a permit and shouldntve been driving anyway.  what a dumb fuck.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005, 02:08:16 PM »
another time i was drivin in the rain and i slammed into the back of this car, all my fault, so i get out to go up to the car and like talk about insurance and shit, and dude takes off.  lmfao i was so happy because i only had a permit and shouldntve been driving anyway.  what a dumb fuck.

LOL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005, 02:15:34 PM »

LOL.

dude prolly has warrents, like my sister. she doesnt like ridin with me cuz i drive fast and if i get pulled over with her in the car, she might be in shit's creek
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2005, 02:23:34 PM »
hehe

two days after i got my license...i hit a car from behind (...i left a HUGE ASS dent in this bitches car...she gets out, i get out..she says "its ok"..then she gets back in her car and kicks it lol...i think she wasn't wearing her glasses or somthin becuase i left a huge mark on her 2004 Honda lol..oh well
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008