Author Topic: I got banned from 2 chatrooms today!!  (Read 136 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
I got banned from 2 chatrooms today!!
« on: November 15, 2005, 04:32:05 PM »
This very day, I've managed to achieve something i haven't achieved in 4 years of chatting.Banned. And not just getting banned from one room,but from two!

The first time it was because I said that 'love is invented by valentine's day card's producers'

The second time, I reacted to someone saying she kisses her dog by saying that I find that disgusting. The result was an attack by the entire room for nearly half an hour after which I,the one that only responded to the attacks, got banned. Whereas it were the others that went through the usual arguments; 'you're filthy yourself!' ,'you can't get a girl!' and of course, 'your dad fucks you in the arse'........Pisses me off.

Conclusion: Chatroom mods are biased pricks.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

Re: I got banned from 2 chatrooms today!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 04:37:09 PM »
I got banned from a chatroom once because I said something about an op that he had a car accident and was in the hospital. That op didn't like that and banned me for a week.

:monkey_piss: :banana:

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 04:43:41 PM »
Life is over as we know it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 01:36:35 PM »

haha.. cool... i get banned from one forum regularly..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 01:40:55 PM »

Since you're banned would you care to disclose the sites

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 01:44:41 PM »

haha.. cool... i get banned from one forum regularly..

lol

coola

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 02:43:56 PM »
This very day, I've managed to achieve something i haven't achieved in 4 years of chatting.Banned. And not just getting banned from one room,but from two!

The first time it was because I said that 'love is invented by valentine's day card's producers'

The second time, I reacted to someone saying she kisses her dog by saying that I find that disgusting. The result was an attack by the entire room for nearly half an hour after which I,the one that only responded to the attacks, got banned. Whereas it were the others that went through the usual arguments; 'you're filthy yourself!' ,'you can't get a girl!' and of course, 'your dad fucks you in the arse'........Pisses me off.

Conclusion: Chatroom mods are biased pricks.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

you are a scholar.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 02:54:50 PM »
i would get banned from Yahoo Channels reguraly when i was in grade 9...thats when i discovered Yahoo Messenger had chatrooms lol...id go in New Zealand, Australia channels and start shit lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 03:40:09 PM »
yeah, i use to chat in the msn chatroom days and they use to ban me because of the characters i was playing.  One of them was a faggot with no life and the other was a pedophile of 43 years old seraching for some 15 years old tight pussy. one of my friend showed his dick to a 65 years old chinese woman on his webcam and she had a hearth attack