Poll

Which of the following has more common sense?

America- Home of the free, land of the brave
9 (56.3%)
Tech- chrome on the feet, sittin sideways
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim vs The United States of America...Who's Smarter?  (Read 297 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mantu > Tech > USA
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yeah America is smarter, they invented everything you covet and wish u were.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
until tech invents something better than the ipod... it's usa all day

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

when u lower yourself to insults because you don't wanna / can't come up with reasoned judgements, it only points to a lack of intelligence. it reminds me of being back at school when all the dum kids took the piss out of the clever people....

homioe, i could shit on damn near every poster with knowledge,.....did that for 2 years, no one appreciates intelligence or is willingto learn and accept facts, yall faggs stuck in ya own world, so i gave up and now just punk the idiots instead of tryin to save em

and tom mayne, u should go hit up the clinic for that shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

when u lower yourself to insults because you don't wanna / can't come up with reasoned judgements, it only points to a lack of intelligence. it reminds me of being back at school when all the dum kids took the piss out of the clever people....

and tom mayne, u should go hit up the clinic for that shit
i did and they said stop coming by here, something about making the nurses an other patients feel uncomfortable

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Abdul "King Tech Quadafi" Karim > United States of America

who didnt see a infinite appearance in this thread a mile away lol.  Whats up money, hows life been treating ya you dont stop by here much anymore.

Allah has been most-merciful to me ofcourse, my only regret is that I can't spend every moment in this short life in prostration to Allah.

It has been told to me by a Muslim teacher of mine, that the people of Prophet Noah's time used to live much longer, and they were told that in the future people would live lives as short as yours and mine, and they commented that if that were the case they would spend their whole lives in prostration to Allah.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 07:06:08 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)