Poll

if God wanted to destroy the evils of the world and made us choose between the two which enitity would survive, which one would you keep around?

McDonalds
6 (60%)
Iraq
3 (30%)
I love their nuggets
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: McDonald's Employee Forced To Strip Search + Perform Sex Acts  (Read 1193 times)

J Bananas

Re: McDonalds vs. Country of Iraq
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2005, 08:44:30 PM »
man this whole shit has had me laughing my ass off, how did it get so out of control?!?!?

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: McDonalds Lines
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2005, 09:05:20 PM »
so like last night i had my digi cam and i happened to drive by the mcdonalds drive thru when i noticed a familiar face.. O.o

LOL

Sikotic™

Re: McDonalds unifroms by Sean Jean?
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2005, 10:54:43 PM »
I got some fat German lady running my McDonalds. If she starts wearing shit like Sean John, I'm gonna have to boycott it.
Please don't talk about a boycott. When PeTA boycotted us, I slaughtered 10,000 more cows for the hell of it. Then I personally fed the beef to chickens and killed them too. I'll do the same to you. Don't fucking test me. By they way, try our new crispy chicken Premium Chicken Sandwiches. It's like prison rape. In a good way.

Damn son, I didn't know homie played like that. Then chicken samiches are gross. I miss the old ones.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE