Author Topic: Dipset Bitch, it's a movement!  (Read 218 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dipset Bitch, it's a movement!
« on: November 16, 2005, 02:50:37 AM »
Is it just me or is Jim jones the funniest fucker ever? "no homo" the shit he says is hilarious and i aint dissin him. I mean Duck tales lol.slap that kufi of yo head. and does he diss everyone? thot he was down with game? and how the hell did he come up with the idea to eat cereal on the front yard for the certified gangsta's video?

Jim: "killa i got a great idea for the certified gangsta's video
Killa: "this better be good, cos last i heard u were on some duck tales shit"
Jim: "no homo"
Killa:"ok, what is it"
Jim: " Well you know how we got game comin through and everyone rockin that jewelery and big cars, how about i slap the Kufi of my good friend games head by eatin some cereal on the front lawn?"
Killa: "oh snap this shit is a movement."
Jim "DIPSET BITCH, no homo"

^thats exactly how it went down

[img]

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Dipset Bitch, it's a movement!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 03:28:21 AM »
LOLOLOL

:::::::::::::::............DIPSET BITCH................:::::::::::::::::::

NO HOMO

The Maestro

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 07:44:26 AM »
No its knot.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 09:34:48 AM »
is it really necessary to have 239843930 dipset threads in a week?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 09:41:36 AM »
And they talkas if these clowns,are nwa something.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 03:29:23 PM »
is it really necessary to have 239843930 dipset threads in a week?
yes

And they talkas if these clowns,are nwa something.
they aren't, they are better

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 04:12:42 PM »
Dipeset is pure comedy. How can you hate on em?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 09:03:31 PM »

True, but they're funny in the sense that you mostly laugh AT them, not WITH them.  Even though a lotta people find them entertaining, Dipset seems to take themselves so seriously that I get the impression that what they do isn't really intentional.  I mean, on the one hand they want to convince us they're the hardest gangstas out there and they go out bragging how they're Bloods and all (can anyone even prove that?), and yet they look like dumbasses with those oversized T-shirts and hats, and their lyrics have this weird tendency to fluctuate from uber-whack to uber-dope.  I'm starting to think Dipset may very well be descendents of Tim Dog or something - you know, "so bad, they're good".

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 09:09:11 PM »

True, but they're funny in the sense that you mostly laugh AT them, not WITH them.  Even though a lotta people find them entertaining, Dipset seems to take themselves so seriously that I get the impression that what they do isn't really intentional.  I mean, on the one hand they want to convince us they're the hardest gangstas out there and they go out bragging how they're Bloods and all (can anyone even prove that?), and yet they look like dumbasses with those oversized T-shirts and hats, and their lyrics have this weird tendency to fluctuate from uber-whack to uber-dope.  I'm starting to think Dipset may very well be descendents of Tim Dog or something - you know, "so bad, they're good".
Don't forget the pink clothes and purple fur coats.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 10:06:52 PM »
go to any ghetto in America and you'll see ridiculously oversized shirts, its not just diplomats.  i was at foot locker and due was telling me that in atl kids be requestin up to 6xl white tees. aint that crazy

Eihtball

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 06:44:21 AM »
go to any ghetto in America and you'll see ridiculously oversized shirts, its not just diplomats.  i was at foot locker and due was telling me that in atl kids be requestin up to 6xl white tees. aint that crazy

I know, I saw kids wearing big shirts before Dipset came out, but thanks to them, it's become a full-scale fashion trend.  I've heard similar stories to what you're saying about Footlockers selling out their biggest T-shirts to Dipset fans.  And I think it's kinda stupid...I know there's been a lot of crazy-ass fashion trends in hip-hop, but what Dipset is doing is just inane to me.

UAK

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 10:41:06 AM »

Word...

Dipset is not known for wearing/starting this long shirts thing...stfu.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 10:53:29 AM by Max Powers aka K A I N »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 10:51:29 AM »

dammm i like them big  t-shirts but 6xl? wtf?!? LMAO!!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 03:48:37 PM »

True, but they're funny in the sense that you mostly laugh AT them, not WITH them.  Even though a lotta people find them entertaining, Dipset seems to take themselves so seriously that I get the impression that what they do isn't really intentional.  I mean, on the one hand they want to convince us they're the hardest gangstas out there and they go out bragging how they're Bloods and all (can anyone even prove that?), and yet they look like dumbasses with those oversized T-shirts and hats, and their lyrics have this weird tendency to fluctuate from uber-whack to uber-dope. I'm starting to think Dipset may very well be descendents of Tim Dog or something - you know, "so bad, they're good".

I def feel you on the uber dope, uber wack shit.  "Golly i'm gully, look at his galoshes" - i mean what the fuck?  But i can't front cuz cam does flow nice and his does come off pretty dope even if he's talkin that goo goo ga ga shit.  I just bumped his "freestyle" that was posted in the other thread and was def feelin it.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »
they are called tall tees, evryone roccs them in the bay 4 for 20