Author Topic: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...  (Read 928 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
As Muslims we follow the lunar calender, never the solar.  It dictates to us our holidays, months, and years.  All my life I've been a night person.  At my job now I even work overnight.  Islam is the religion for the people of the night.

The moon governed the caravan from which Islam sprang, the desert Arabs of the Prophet Muhammad's era travelled by night, spreading the message of the Qu'ran to 1/3 of the known world.  The crescent moon was a symbol of faith later popularized by the Ottoman Empire.  The Turks used to say 'kervan kiran' meaning 'caravan breaker' at the sight of the morning star.  The time of day that they dreaded the most was mid-day, when the sun was at it's zenith.  They used to remark that it was at this time of day that the Shatan grabbed the Earth by it's horns and tried to make off for it, until the cry of "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is the greatest) blasted at him before his moment of triumph.  They played this call of "Allahu Akbar" everyday, off of the minarets in Istanbul, just seconds after midday.

....more to come... 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 06:25:11 AM »
I'm a night person too. I often can't really sleep at night, and I'm often all dizzy during the day. I'd prefer to be a day person, but it is what it is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:44:25 AM »
I'm a night person too. I often can't really sleep at night, and I'm often all dizzy during the day. I'd prefer to be a day person, but it is what it is.

The night is a time when one may feel that Allah is being most merciful.  Having an attatchment to the lunar life can give one a particular feeling of transcendence, and allow one to function at a remove from the rough material world.  One can find comfort inside the case of his own skull under the darkness of the night, free from the noise that travels without end throughout the daylight hours.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 11:29:15 AM »
Greatest Civillization of all time ----Islamic Arabic Civ Between 700 AD tell 1200 AD
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 12:35:30 PM »
Well it comes from the natural climate where Islam originated no doubt. It's fucking hot in the desert, lets go out at night. nothing exceptionally spiritual there. Although explain more about the lunar calendar and how it pertains to Islam.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 05:01:41 PM »
Islam's genius has been reserved for townsmen and nomads, those quicker and less predictable communities which at the bottom despise living life in idle time.  The Arab caravans that travelled by night spread the religion in the period Kassem was referring to, 700-1,200  And in later periods the Turkish gazi's took up a leading role, and the Ottoman Calipha period lasted from the 13th century all the way up until the 19th century. 

The nomad in Islam could vanish into the night air for weeks on end but the all-powerful, all-seeing God always went with him: five times a day he must clear his mind and wash his hands and call on God.  Islam is a powerful weapon in the struggle against uncertainty and change, for people who are not quite sure where they will be, or who they will be with, from one moment to the next. 

Islam is the religion of the frontier.  When the Turkish gazi's travelled the Earth, at that time Western camps were babels of disorder, drunkeness, and debauchery.  The Ottoman camps was a tea party disturbed by nothing louder than the sound of mallet on tent peg, the camels cough, the bubbling of the cauldrons filled with rice.

The banner of these people of the night, the crescent moon riegned supreme throughout the lands of Arabia and further East, North Africa, and also deep into Europe, encompassing Hungary and on the borders of overtaking what is now France.  They used to say "The sun never sets on the Ottoman Empire", but it finally set in 1914, World War 1 blinded and destroyed the empire.  The industrial revolution took center stage and some were left behind.  Thus putting an end to that period of history westerners love to call the dark ages.[/i]   
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 05:03:43 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:47:55 PM »
Islam's genius has been reserved for townsmen and nomads, those quicker and less predictable communities which at the bottom despise living life in idle time.  The Arab caravans that travelled by night spread the religion in the period Kassem was referring to, 700-1,200  And in later periods the Turkish gazi's took up a leading role, and the Ottoman Calipha period lasted from the 13th century all the way up until the 19th century. 

The nomad in Islam could vanish into the night air for weeks on end but the all-powerful, all-seeing God always went with him: five times a day he must clear his mind and wash his hands and call on God.  Islam is a powerful weapon in the struggle against uncertainty and change, for people who are not quite sure where they will be, or who they will be with, from one moment to the next. 

Islam is the religion of the frontier.  When the Turkish gazi's travelled the Earth, at that time Western camps were babels of disorder, drunkeness, and debauchery.  The Ottoman camps was a tea party disturbed by nothing louder than the sound of mallet on tent peg, the camels cough, the bubbling of the cauldrons filled with rice.

The banner of these people of the night, the crescent moon riegned supreme throughout the lands of Arabia and further East, North Africa, and also deep into Europe, encompassing Hungary and on the borders of overtaking what is now France.  They used to say "The sun never sets on the Ottoman Empire", but it finally set in 1914, World War 1 blinded and destroyed the empire.  The industrial revolution took center stage and some were left behind.  Thus putting an end to that period of history westerners love to call the dark ages.[/i]   

Man the ottamon empire were cool at the start but got corrupted by the 19 century.Wat am talking about is the period that bagdad was the ruling centre of the islamic empire.It was the richiest city in the world
Almost all the population new how to read and write arabic,even a farmer would be to read and write.

Around 762, Baghdad became the intellectual capital of the empire and issued a request for books from throughout the world. Traders were given the weight of the book in gold. Over time, Baghdad accumulated a wealth of knowledge and many key geographical works from the Greeks and Romans. Ptolmey's Almagest, which was a reference to the location and movement of heavenly bodies along with his Geography, a description of the world and a gazetteer of places, were two of the first books translated, thus keeping their information in existence. With their extensive libraries, the Islamic view of the world between 800 and 1400 was much more accurate than the Christian view of the world.

So Plato,Aristotle all the greak metholgy would not exist today if the arabs didn't translate it.
the biggest civillization of all time.every major city had public toilets.running water filtered by gravity,1000 of mosques ,each with it's pulic free hospitals,school,libaries.
United Arab States

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »
^^^^^^

Sounds like bullshit to  me. The Middle East always has been and always will be a giant shit filled toilet.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 06:00:57 PM »
^^^^^^

Sounds like bullshit to  me. The Middle East always has been and always will be a giant shit filled toilet.

Your skewed vision of the world (insulated by fear), doesn't allow you to see what's outside your peripheral.  I was not talking about events that happened in the Middle East, but rather events that spread as far East as Indonesia and as far West as Spain.  The Ottoman Empire I was discussing in particular, and they are not Arab, but rather they were Turkish, and not Middle Eastern but rather European.  They were Turkish, but their presence was felt from the Balkans on into Bulgaria.  They were the people of the night that popularized the symbol of the crescent moon. 

The crescent moon is much more beautiful than the sun.  The sun is always a disc, but the moon curves, swells, declines- and returns.  She indicates the essentially illusory nature of time itself, for her phases are only apparant, and her substance never changes.  There was a time when people, lived, did and died, without fear.  Muslims still carry the breath from that era.  And it is a most beautiful smelling fragrance, and although hidden from your eyes, it encompasses every corner of the Earth.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 06:10:14 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 06:07:14 PM »
The crescent moon is much more beautiful than the sun.  The sun is always a disc, but the moon curves, swells, declines- and returns.  She indicates the essentially illusory nature of time itself, for her phases are only apparant, and her substance never changes.  There was a time when people, lived, did and died, without fear.  Muslims still carry the breath from that era.  And it is a most beautiful smelling fragrance, and although hidden from your eyes, it encompasses every corner of the Earth.
Sounds like the moon has all style and no substance to me. Sure the moon changes shape and is beautiful to look at. But the sun is what gives us life. We depend on all forms of the food chain to survive, which depends on the minor organisms and plants, which get its energy from the sun. Therefore the sun is all there is to life. It is the alpha and the Omega. With out it there is nothing but darkness. Without the sun you wouldn't even have the moon.
And I for one will not sit hear while you down play the sun in comparaion to the moon.

But I see were your coming from. The moon is beautiful.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 06:18:31 PM »
Real Amrikkkan,well think of it 1st civillization in the world-----Sumers(Iraq--which means arabs)
                                         then comes Ancient Egypt----(Egypt also Arabs)--------longest lasting Civillization in the world
                                                                  Babylon----Iraq
                                                                  Persia----Iran

well all these create greek civillization and roman.all these civillization were flourshing in the middle east will ur great great grandfathers were were drinking colhera water.
      Islamic empire come in,ottamon empire comes in WITH THE BEST MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT THE WORLD HAS SEEN AT THAT TIME ---while ur ancesters were PRAYING TO SOME SAINT BONES TO BE CURED.ALL Western Civillization were built on eastern influence after the The Crusade destroyed it---in other word Parastic Civillization
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 06:20:22 PM »
no westerners are just genetically dominant to sand people.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 06:20:44 PM »
Real Amrikkkan,well think of it 1st civillization in the world-----Sumers(Iraq--which means arabs)
                                         then comes Ancient Egypt----(Egypt also Arabs)--------longest lasting Civillization in the world
                                                                  Babylon----Iraq
                                                                  Persia----Iran

well all these create greek civillization and roman.all these civillization were flourshing in the middle east will ur great great grandfathers were were drinking colhera water.
      Islamic empire come in,ottamon empire comes in WITH THE BEST MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT THE WORLD HAS SEEN AT THAT TIME ---while ur ancesters were PRAYING TO SOME SAINT BONES TO BE CURED.ALL Western Civillization were built on eastern influence after the The Crusade destroyed it---in other word Parastic Civillization
The Ancient Egyptions weren't Arabs.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 06:42:22 PM »
brown-black arabs
Arabs

Medieval genealogists divided the Arabs into three groups:

"Pure Arabs" of South Arabia, descending from Qahtan. The Qahtanites (Qahtanis) are said to have migrated the land of Yemen following the destruction of the Ma'rib Dam (sadd Ma'rib).
 The Qahtanite Arabs were responsible for the ancient civilizations of Yemen, notably including that of the Sabaeans (known in the Bible as Sheba.)
The "Arabized Arabs" (musta`ribah) of North Africa, descending from Adnan, supposed to be a descendant of Ishmael (Ismail), the eldest son of Abraham and Hagar.

so arab isn't really an ethical group cause u will find blond white arabs in syria and lebanon,chinese arabs in east iraq.egyption arabs in egypt,black arabs in sudan.so cwhen the cruased came from europe and settled in syria,lebanon etc and converted in islam and adopted arab tradtion they became arabs.back in kuwait hte prince was an white arab his cousin and the hier to the throne was black so all the people from in north africa,arabia to iraq are arabs watever there race as long as they speak arabic,and thier families lived in an arabiuc country for more than 100 year.am dark skinned or tanned ,my cousins are blond.
United Arab States

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 06:48:52 PM »
I know that. But at the time of ancient egypt when they were creating pyramids, great pharoes, etc. They were not considered arabic. I don't know at what points arabs started dominating egypt, but at this time they didn't consider themselves arabic, there first language wasn't arabic, (i don't think) and their origins were not of the arabian peninsula.