Author Topic: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...  (Read 929 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Us Muslims Are Moon People... The Official Thread of The Night's People...
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 06:53:39 PM »
in egypt in a the qalaa castle we have record of each family history whether they cam from arabia,africa,turkey watevar.my family were original egyptions.at that time they were not considered arabs ,but today in the western media when they say arabs,they mean us to,which means the same people that built the pyramids are the arabs of today
United Arab States

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 06:54:15 PM »

Sounds like the moon has all style and no substance to me. Sure the moon changes shape and is beautiful to look at. But the sun is what gives us life. We depend on all forms of the food chain to survive, which depends on the minor organisms and plants, which get its energy from the sun. Therefore the sun is all there is to life. It is the alpha and the Omega. With out it there is nothing but darkness. Without the sun you wouldn't even have the moon.
And I for one will not sit hear while you down play the sun in comparaion to the moon.

But I see were your coming from. The moon is beautiful.

The sun gives no life, Allah is the giver of life.  Other than that, your post was extremely appropriate, this is the moon thread, and the sun is it's counterpart and foe.  The sun brings the day, and the pursuit of accomplishments, but at night we strive for the sake of Love.  The people are sleeping but the lovers are telling stories to Allah.  

In the noisy light of the day, there is no place for rest and meditation, the intellect is merely a gnat, there is little place there for understanding and mind.  But, the Muslim who wakes up to pray the night prayer (tahajood) purely for the sake of Allah only, will find the angels there waiting to attend to his needs and Allah is most willing to respond to his supplication.  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 06:59:28 PM »
Egypt =the middle east ---so when real Biatch says it was alway giant shit filled toilet,u can have Sympathy to racists trailor living,sad white kid whose only chase of sex is his sister.
United Arab States

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 07:01:09 PM »
in egypt in a the qalaa castle we have record of each family history whether they cam from arabia,africa,turkey watevar.my family were original egyptions.at that time they were not considered arabs ,but today in the western media when they say arabs,they mean us to,which means the same people that built the pyramids are the arabs of today
So if they didn't consider themselves arabs how can the present?
The relative importance of these factors is estimated differently by different groups. Most people who consider themselves Arabs do so on the basis of the overlap of the political and linguistic definitions. However, some members of groups which fulfill both criteria reject the identity on the basis of the genealogical definition; Lebanese Maronites, for example, may reject the Arab label in favor of a narrower Phoenecian-Lebanese national identity. Groups which use a non-Arabic liturgical language - such as Copts in Egypt - are especially likely to be considered non-Arab. ( I quoted most of that paragraph)
Even today some people debatable wether people in Egypt are Arabs beilive it of not.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »
Egypt =the middle east ---so when real Biatch says it was alway giant shit filled toilet,u can have Sympathy to racists trailor living,sad white kid whose only chase of sex is his sister.
Real American you got OWNED.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
am sure about that ,but in the usa ,nation of islam wants to make a black independent country but they are still american.or almost all french people in quebec wants thier own country but we still call them canadian.
United Arab States

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2005, 07:17:18 PM »

Sounds like the moon has all style and no substance to me. Sure the moon changes shape and is beautiful to look at. But the sun is what gives us life. We depend on all forms of the food chain to survive, which depends on the minor organisms and plants, which get its energy from the sun. Therefore the sun is all there is to life. It is the alpha and the Omega. With out it there is nothing but darkness. Without the sun you wouldn't even have the moon.
And I for one will not sit hear while you down play the sun in comparaion to the moon.

But I see were your coming from. The moon is beautiful.

The sun gives no life, Allah is the giver of life.  Other than that, your post was extremely appropriate, this is the moon thread, and the sun is it's counterpart and foe.  The sun brings the day, and the pursuit of accomplishments, but at night we strive for the sake of Love.  The people are sleeping but the lovers are telling stories to Allah.  

In the noisy light of the day, there is no place for rest and meditation, the intellect is merely a gnat, there is little place there for understanding and mind.  But, the Muslim who wakes up to pray the night prayer (tahajood) purely for the sake of Allah only, will find the angels there waiting to attend to his needs and Allah is most willing to respond to his supplication.  
But the sun represents life in a sence. Or better a new chapter in life. We have different religons, but we can both agree that a higher power then anything on Earth gave life. But the sun gives energy which fuels life on earth. Because the creator made the sun that would make him the creator of life. Like you said the moon was/is the SYMBOL of faith. So if you look at it from a sun/moon perspective couldn't you say the moon is more important.
I'm not trying to argue with you, but more to inquire, because this view very intriguing to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2005, 07:20:42 PM »
^^^^^^

Sounds like bullshit to  me. The Middle East always has been and always will be a giant shit filled toilet.

And so is your though process
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 07:29:43 PM »
am not sure if the moon stuff were talked about in the quran or by the prophet,but even if i think it was taken on by the ottamons not because it's a a big part in islam but because of the views at that time.a few years back i was fliking through the tv and saw a christian channel run by coptic egyption saying that islam is a pagan religion because we worship the moon.which is straight bullshit.the moon doesn't have any importance in the religion other than it's a sign of faith cause night time is more peaceful quiet time for prayin.that doesn't mean we can't pray or show or faith in the morning,as the most important pray in the week,the friday prayer is in hte morning
United Arab States

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 09:03:42 AM »
Infinite, can I'd like to hear your take on something;

What are your thoughts on the origin of the moon and lunar calender with regards to the pagan Arab moon-god Al-ilah and the claims that state the word Allah came directly fom Al-ilah and all the moon ties to the islamic religion are explained that way?

(Just so we're clear, I am not implying anything with my question. I have no personal opinion yet on the whole matter. I would just like to hear how you would refute these claims)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 09:08:18 AM by Shallow »

coola

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 11:52:35 AM »
hmmm... i'm a night walker, a 'luna'-tic if you will... i have been causing nothing but trouble ever since i been powered by the moon... the sun is calm and soothing, the moon is sharp and insane...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 07:17:14 PM »
Infinite, can I'd like to hear your take on something;

What are your thoughts on the origin of the moon and lunar calender with regards to the pagan Arab moon-god Al-ilah and the claims that state the word Allah came directly fom Al-ilah and all the moon ties to the islamic religion are explained that way?

(Just so we're clear, I am not implying anything with my question. I have no personal opinion yet on the whole matter. I would just like to hear how you would refute these claims)

I don't know anything about what your saying, so I really can't give you an educated response.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 07:40:41 PM »
well, fuck religion...but kassem those pics in your sig are tight.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 07:44:01 PM »
Al-illah means god,so the moon god at the times pagan arabia was called the illah of moon,the word al-illah means god,allah (not sure about the dictionary meaning but it in the arabic i speak it's a describtion of beutifull or amazement)but illah and allah are not connected unless we are talking about letters.i think he lunar calendar arised from the fact that u will lose ur sight if u look at the sun in arabia in the morning.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2005, 07:45:07 PM »
well, fuck religion...but kassem those pics in your sig are tight.

cool man
United Arab States