Author Topic: Anyone Find Terrorism a Boring News Subject ?  (Read 250 times)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Anyone Find Terrorism a Boring News Subject ?
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:34:50 AM »
Now don't get me wrong it's not that i don't care about the subject at hand, it's just that i find the news reports seem to be recycled.

Intellegence agencies give little away for the obvious reasons and it seems that a lot of investigative mediums that are doing their own reporting try and make the most of the little they actually have. The supposed 'exclusives' are mainly background stories which allow for no progressive uptake on the matter and a lot report on the effect it has upon society, which only creates concern amoung certain nationalities.

Perhaps it's different in other parts of the world, but here the topicality of terrorism seems to have a life span of three articles that are dragged out to ten.

Oh, and by saying all this it's not like i want something to happen to make it interesting either..
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 06:36:44 AM by MidoriHaze »
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Anyone Find Terrorism a Boring News Subject ?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:49:35 AM »
boring? no

false, fabricated and politically motivated? yes
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 11:30:50 AM »
boring? no

ya. it weird that every attack happens at times in which the US goverment are under pressure to one of thier other fck ups
United Arab States

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 02:14:28 PM »
boring? no

How is terrorism false and fabricated?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 03:30:45 PM »
^ You better fuckin get a library membership, graduate middle school, grow some fuckin pubic hair, turn off that Hogan theme music u got on full blast, brush ya teeth, get some pussy and wash ya face before you ask me a question.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

blonde_opie

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 03:43:07 PM »
RAAAMMMMOOOONNNN GO SHOUT YOU DA BOMB OSAMA IN A AIRPORT!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:39:51 PM »
^ You better fuckin get a library membership, graduate middle school, grow some fuckin pubic hair, turn off that Hogan theme music u got on full blast, brush ya teeth, get some pussy and wash ya face before you ask me a question.

So in other words you admit you are full of shit.

Birch Barlow

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 06:11:44 PM »
I hate to break up your little cat fight you guys got going on, but I have something a lottle more relevent to say.
How can you (no one in particular) say terrorism is a boring subject.
Terrorism is the act of killing innocent people to prove your point.
It's a horrible thing that should NEVER be taken lightly.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 09:34:25 PM »
Yeah, I think it's boring.  The main reason I find it boring is because it's a pathetic act of desperation by people who do it solely for attention, so my superior mind finds no reason to give them the attention they crave.  Let the little whores burn in hell, I've got more important things to do. 

Birch Barlow

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 10:04:20 PM »
Yeah, I think it's boring.  The main reason I find it boring is because it's a pathetic act of desperation by people who do it solely for attention, so my superior mind finds no reason to give them the attention they crave.  Let the little whores burn in hell, I've got more important things to do. 
If it were that simple then ya right. The probelm is they are taking innocent people with them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 12:41:37 AM »
Not for some hillbillies in Arkansas, eventho it doesnt affect them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 10:24:44 AM »

So in other words you admit you are full of shit.

You better get a tan, take ya dick outta ya hands, take that wienerschnietzel out of your mouth, USE that library membership card, ask your father to stop fuckin you in ya ass, before u make a comment about me.

- Lewis Carroll

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 02:03:09 PM »
Yo, it's not boring we are just too desensitized to it.  We see stuff all the time going on in the middle east and you just turn it off in your head until something happens here.  This conflict is being fought in the Middle East, and people are dying every day.  A friend of mine lost her cous and uncle in the Jordan bombing - it hits close to home and this won't be the last of it.  Everyone needs to start paying attention b/c it affects all of us and leaders need to know they can't just pull whatever ish they want!!!!!
"Aight, new drink..."