Author Topic: For all the Drivers on the forum...  (Read 111 times)

UAK

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: For all the Drivers on the forum...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 11:48:11 AM »
DAM! wats up wit all the accidents man shit pisses me off that some people cant drive

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:04:53 PM »
^^ no shit, everytime I'm on the fuckin road I got people pullin crazy shit all around me....

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 12:16:24 PM »
I LOVE driving, but I hate gettin on the freeway these days. Bitches yackin on cell phones, black people drivin all crazy not usin their turn signals and stuff, massive SUV's that people don't know how to handle, old people doing 55 in the fast lane, women driving, ASIANS, all tpes of debris in the road, accidnets and shit, CA needs to up it's license requirements

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 01:02:53 PM »
haha those clips were awesome

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 01:05:46 PM »
Bitches yackin on cell phones, black people drivin all crazy not usin their turn signals and stuff, massive SUV's that people don't know how to handle, old people doing 55 in the fast lane, women driving, ASIANS, all tpes of debris in the road, accidnets and shit
you just described the CA roads pretty well  ;D

fuckin asians and old people are the worst and weenie white dudes who look scared on the road

I always got people pullin in front of me after signaling for 0.5 seconds WHILE their switching lanes, fuckin retards
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 01:08:12 PM by We$t Coa$t Rapi$t »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 01:18:08 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 01:20:13 PM »
I used to signal and let people over n shit, but all these people on the road are dicks. SO if ya can;t beat em, join em.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 01:40:56 PM »
I used to signal and let people over n shit, but all these people on the road are dicks. SO if ya can;t beat em, join em.

exactly man.  like when someone tryin to come on the L.I.E. or sunrise and instead of slowing down to go behind the cars after coming on they try to beat the cars like they gonna get somewhere faster.  i speed up so im side by side with them and dont let them get on they can fuck themselves for bein assholes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 01:49:23 PM »

exactly man.  like when someone tryin to come on the L.I.E. or sunrise and instead of slowing down to go behind the cars after coming on they try to beat the cars like they gonna get somewhere faster.  i speed up so im side by side with them and dont let them get on they can fuck themselves for bein assholes.

LOL me too. You gotta be careful tho. SOme people are insane and just dont get a fuck. Dude almost side swiped me just to beat me. It's not worth it, but I guess he's too stupid to realize.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 02:31:15 PM »
the worst or most insane driving i have ever seen, was in cairo in egypt... shit they dont believe in signals or brakes... just the trusty horn... all over the place, every single car is damaged over there... it's like one big bumper car arena...