Author Topic: Australian Police Prevents Major Terrorist Attack, 17 Arrested  (Read 573 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Australian Police Prevents Major Terrorist Attack, 17 Arrested
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 12:43:46 PM »
This is getting to be ridiculous. Is there any country in the world where Islamic terror does not exist?
yeah in canada!

Really, because they've been busting groups in Toronto recently. Toronto is part of Canada.

i didnt know they've busted some group in toronto and trust me i know where toronto is lol i live in canada 2 lol

lol, I know. I was just being a smart ass. You're from Quebec right?
yeah i live near montreal (about 15 minutes by car)

Man, my family and I drove past Montreal this summer, worst traffic I've ever seen in my life. 2 Hours sitting in the car barely moving. Do you guys not have a good rapid transit system? Toronto is like 25 times better since the Go-Train really took off. I don't go there much but last couple times I went to Toronto there was no traffic compared to 5-10 years ago.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J Bananas

Re: Australian Police Prevents Major Terrorist Attack, 17 Arrested
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 12:45:49 PM »
out the front of my work last night, there were these two arab dudes fighting... one of em tried to kick the other, so he grabbed his shoe, took it off him and started beating him with it... when he finished he ditched the shoe at him... funniest shit i ever saw...

lol i can just see borat grabbing some dudes leg to pull his shoe off. all uncoordinated and awkward shit