Author Topic: Italians Claim U.S. Used Chemical Weapons on Iraqi Civilians  (Read 220 times)

J Bananas

Re: Italians Claim U.S. Used Chemical Weapons on Iraqi Civilians
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 12:22:23 PM »
US using flares? Mamma Mia!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 02:24:44 AM »
in english

US 'used chemical arms' in Iraq
Italian state TV has broadcast a documentary accusing the US military of indiscriminate use of chemical weapons in the Iraqi city of Falluja last year.
In the film, eyewitnesses and ex-US soldiers who served in Iraq said white phosphorus bombs had been used against civilians in the insurgent-held city.

The US military has denied the allegations as "disinformation".

The transmission comes a day after the arrival of Iraq's president on a five-day official visit to Italy.

BBC Rome correspondent David Willey says the timing of the documentary is not a co-incidence.

It was shown between 0730 and 0800 in the morning on Rai's rolling news channel with a warning that the some of the footage would be disturbing.

The future of the 3,000-strong Italian peacekeeping contingent in Iraq is the subject of a political tug-of-war, our correspondent says.

'Destroyed evidence'

The documentary began with formerly classified footage of the Americans using Napalm bombs during the Vietnam war.

The film repeated accusations that Washington has systematically attempted to destroy filmed evidence of the alleged use of chemical weapons in the attack on Falluja last November.

Italian public opinion has been consistently against the war and the Rai documentary can only reinforce calls here for a pullout of Italian soldiers as soon as possible, our correspondent says.

Both the Italian government and opposition leaders are talking about a phased withdrawal in 2006.

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani and the US say the continued presence of multi-national forces in Iraq is essential.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/4417024.stm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 10:11:43 AM »
The US used these weapons in the first Gulf War
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

EARNERTON

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 08:35:15 AM »
theirs reports from people on the ground in Falluja, like doctors an that, that the US used mustard gas an napalm on civillians an the resistance in that city, an now I'm hearing about how they used a gas called white phosphorus nicknamed(by the US army) 'willy pete' on people, an this is coming from an unidentifield US souljah who was in action in Fallujah, theirs all types of fucked up shit goin on over there, like the US goverment an Blair getting special forces pretending to be resistance fighters trying to blow up innocent civillians, this whole divide an rule tactics thats goin on over there, fucking up that whole country, its fucked up, over 100,000 innocent people merked over oil, its fucked up, its like ours reading in this one source magazine editorial, 'globalization done turned the world into one big plantation', thats the truth right there, you dunno, its real, boop,boop, boop, YEH, an thev got one off key duppy fruitcake at the head of the big house, you know, fuck bush an, fuck the system, its real, lets go...the only difference between bush an Sadaam is he's was an open  dictator, he didn't hide it, Bush hides behind democracy as a smokescreen, you see what I'm saying, but really he represents, his movements add up to undercover faschism, he does his er, 'evildoing' in the dark, you see what I'm saying, lip service is democracy, freedom, his movements an actions is imperialism an faschism, thats why the US goverment has mostly after the 40's, aligned themselves wit puppet dictators an bafoons, thats who they like to roll wit, you see what I'm saying, idiots that only represent a small elite while the rest of there population of there countrys suffer an let the US goverment, you know, rape there natural resources, you see what I'm saying, its nuthin long, lets go

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 02:41:16 AM »
The Pentagon has confirmed that US troops used white phosphorus during last year's offensive in the Iraqi city of Falluja.
"It was used as an incendiary weapon against enemy combatants,"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4440664.stm

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 05:12:14 AM »
This was on the news in Australia on SBS.  It makes you wonder 'so why would Muslim people be angry'? Hmm i wonder? Im not muslim but i cant watch too much news or else i just get pissed off

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 10:11:55 AM »
looks like we've used it too

The defence secretary said he could not answer for the US use of the substance.

But he said: "We do not use white phosphorus, or indeed any other form of munition or weaponry, against civilians...

"We do not use it for anything other than a smokescreen to protect our troops when in action."

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 03:32:44 PM »
ey Don Rizzle, amongst Brits, is there a sense of jubilation, apprehension or hostility re: the fact that you guys are bitches?

serious question
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll