Author Topic: Best RBX Album?  (Read 783 times)

Mygla

Best RBX Album?
« on: November 16, 2005, 04:14:04 PM »
Someone said that the RBX Files is a classic... I strongly disagree... No Mercy, No Remorse on the other hand, is a very dope and well-produced album... what do you think?

How would you rank RBX's albums?

The RBX Files
No Mercy, No Remorse
Ripp Tha Game Bloody..
The Shining

mine:

No Mercy, No Remorse
The Shining
The RBX Files
Ripp Tha Game Bloody...

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Best RBX Album?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:31:11 PM »
RBX Files
No Mersy,No Remorse
United Arab States

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 05:42:40 PM »
RBX Files is the only good RBX album.
My Future Wife:

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:06:28 AM »
^And you,my friend, are utterly wrong.

RBX-Files is the deepest one, but production-wise it's not allways all that.

No mercy,no remorse has very tight production but it has lost deepness and often borders on somewhat over the top gangsterism, however,it is a good listen.

Ripp da game bloody is the weakest one, being very hit or miss. It has a number of very dope and some very bad tracks.

The Shining is a great album,once again a bit deeper at times and not so all out gangster.

I advise the RBX-fan to check them all out.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 09:18:19 AM »
rbx files coulda been uncredible if he did it more in the style he was kickin on chronic / doggystyle, the flow was too wierd overall. Rough Is The Texture for example has such a hard ass g funk beat, image you listen to a snippet (the hook), I'd expect it to be one of the hardest west coast tracks ever. But the verses were a lil weird partially, not flowing enough.

"and I jump the boundaries and squeeze, killin every rapper in compton except eight" lol dude was pissed off at the time.

there's dope tracks on all releases I'm not sure which one is the best though..

Paul

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 09:34:37 AM »
^And you,my friend, are utterly wrong.

RBX-Files is the deepest one, but production-wise it's not allways all that.

No mercy,no remorse has very tight production but it has lost deepness and often borders on somewhat over the top gangsterism, however,it is a good listen.

Ripp da game bloody is the weakest one, being very hit or miss. It has a number of very dope and some very bad tracks.

The Shining is a great album,once again a bit deeper at times and not so all out gangster.

I advise the RBX-fan to check them all out.

i agree completely although i prefer shining to rbx files.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 09:49:38 AM »

i quite like the shining.. its the only RBX album i've listened to more than every once in a while..

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 11:41:18 AM »
No Mercy No Remorse is his best album

relic01

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 02:35:56 PM »
I don't know if you missed it, but RBX ripped the track on that Armageddon cd.  That dude still got it.  Check him out at www.relicent.com! (audio/video page).  He just rocked a show a couple weeks ago for Relic.  The footage will be on the site in a few days and may even be on dubcnn.com.  The dude is hard!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 03:18:04 AM »
Who ever said RBX had fallen off? If you ask me,he's one of the most consistant in rap.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Okka

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 03:30:11 AM »
By the way, is RBX gonna be on the DPGC album?

smp4life

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 11:13:46 AM »
I never heard The Shining so I can't comment on that but...

#1 No Mercy No Remorse - 2 EPs put together to form one CD. I like most of these songs and this is the RBX album that has the most replay value.

#2 RBX Files: The only RBX I've heard that sounds like a real album. All the others just sound like a collection of songs. Anyhow, I think this album is pretty dope with a few exceptions.

#3 Ripp tha Game Bloody: Most of the production on this is wack. And most of the guests are wack as well. Has a few good tracks though.

Having said all that RBX is still a dope lyricist with a dope voice but if I hear him repeat those lines from "High Powered" one more time I'm going to scream.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:34 PM »
No mercy no remorse is the shit, and rbx aint neva fell off, he tight as fuck! polarbear killed them trax on no mercy

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 02:10:56 PM »
rbx files coulda been uncredible if he did it more in the style he was kickin on chronic / doggystyle, the flow was too wierd overall. Rough Is The Texture for example has such a hard ass g funk beat, image you listen to a snippet (the hook), I'd expect it to be one of the hardest west coast tracks ever. But the verses were a lil weird partially, not flowing enough.

"and I jump the boundaries and squeeze, killin every rapper in compton except eight" lol dude was pissed off at the time.

there's dope tracks on all releases I'm not sure which one is the best though..
Then i step to ? smash!!Watts whats up!!!rapper,Smashed!!!southcentral got smoked like some hash!!.......Mayne,mayne,mayne!!RB was chopping them boys head! off!....................yeah!yall did not know that RBX wrote half of snoops part on "DEEp cover,and all of Dres verse(true facts)go listen to Feathers in the wind on the files.just listen to dres verse(shit that rb would say)and we all know about let me ride,rat tat tat half of the chronic with doc,and snoop..
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 07:05:47 PM »

I Heard Both of These & Wasn't Impressed. No Tracks Really Stood Out, I Couldn't Tell You The Name of Any Song on That Album.
On The Other Hand RBXFiles Has Plenty Of Classics, At Least IMO.
A.W.O.L. Is My Favorite Track From RBX. But, That Album Also Had Our Time Is Now & Rough Is The Texture.

Maybe I Just Wasn't Feelin' At The Time, But I'll Give Em Another Listen.
My Future Wife: