Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2663 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2005, 08:07:32 PM »
lmfao this is the 2nd most hilarious thread i've ever read next to the "busted one"  your really a weed head buddy and so are your friends lol, 250 is a deal for some chronic unless that shit garbage so I dont even no how anyone could complain on a lil bit of weed not being there.  Ya'll love them scales huh?  I kno all that weed shit by site, never used a scale in my life.  But if some dumb ma fuckaz came to me talkin bout my shit skimped, I'd prolly just laugh at them, tell them I'd hook them up the next time and rip em off but this time on purpose. 

You're a piece of shit dealer if you don't use a scale...

TuSlic

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2005, 09:09:22 PM »
lol i did my thang, as long as it added to 600 somethin dollars worth i aint trip, i didnt need no scale, niggaz aint neva complain about my sacks.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2005, 09:32:46 PM »
how about when this happens

i just bought a quarter oz of high mids for 10 bucks. i needed change he hands me 2 tens and the sack and i hand him 30 bucks when it should have been 50

and then i bought an 8 dollar bag of purp (about a bowls worth)

it was the biggest dime ever

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2005, 03:52:59 PM »
how about when this happens

i just bought a quarter oz of high mids for 10 bucks. i needed change he hands me 2 tens and the sack and i hand him 30 bucks when it should have been 50

and then i bought an 8 dollar bag of purp (about a bowls worth)

it was the biggest dime ever

Luckysauce, son.

coola

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2005, 04:54:18 PM »
if succes is what you want, goto keep business and friendship seperate AT ALL TIMES...

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2005, 07:41:59 PM »
250 on a oz is not a deal

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2006, 03:11:08 PM »
250 on a oz is not a deal

Depends where you at...I currently buy a half a week for $125. It's dank chronic, so it's worth it. Most people get G's of chronic for 15 around here (sometimes even as high as 20!)...I'm sure where you live it's cheaper, but I doubt you have a selection like in Cali...Nonetheless, I'd love to go to Canada and try some of their shit...

coola

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2006, 08:03:09 AM »
lol i did my thang, as long as it added to 600 somethin dollars worth i aint trip, i didnt need no scale, niggaz aint neva complain about my sacks.

you cant sell oz's without scales... it's stupidity...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2006, 10:34:09 AM »

LOL@eyeing out OZ's...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2006, 10:36:52 AM »

LOL@eyeing out OZ's...

its actually not that hard to bag oz out of a quap or a p by eyeing em.  i can do it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2006, 10:41:07 AM »

LOL@eyeing out OZ's...

its actually not that hard to bag oz out of a quap or a p by eyeing em.  i can do it.

Dawg, do you realize that it's almost impossible to eye out an exact ounce without weighing it? ESPECIALLY because all weed is different in density, weight, fluff, etc...I'm sure you can estimate, we all can, but to eye out an EXACT O is like a 1 in 100 thing...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 10:29:02 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2006, 12:24:14 PM »
^^^you need to keep this thread alive otherwise it's a blemish on your manhood

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2006, 02:15:58 PM »
...you bought an ounce and it weighed out to 28 grams instead of the precise 28.8, or would you consider that some petty shit not even worth mentioning? My two homies were arguing yesterday after one of them picked up an O for the other and it only weighed out to 28 grams. The homie who picked it up was saying that it's rare that a dealer hooks up the full 28.8, and the homie who he was getting the O for was saying that it should be hooked up, even 30+ grams, if not the complete 28.8. The argument started because the homie who was recieving the ounce said he would mention it next time to the dealer, and the other homie said it would be disrespectful since he was the one picking it up for him and the dealer thought it was for himself...So what do you think, who's right in this situation? Is it worth mentioning that extra .8 or is that some shit that is rarely done and shouldn't be mentioned?
Closed this thread.its all ready been talked about.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2006, 02:30:07 PM »
^^^you need to keep this thread alive otherwise it's a blemish on your manhood

Not really...I was just lookin through my unread replies and found this. Take my manhood out your mouth...

coola

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »

LOL@eyeing out OZ's...

man if youre bagging up oz's and you dont use scales.. well there is nothing i can even say to that... yeah i can look at a bag and say thats a fat OZ or watever, but i wont know if its the 28 grams or not unless it's weighed... like blown says, all weed is different... you have to have atleast a bit of professionalism and weigh that shit up... i'd even weigh up stick bags if i was selling (1.8g)... if youre going to do the shit, do it properly or not at all.