Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2665 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2006, 03:00:49 AM »
Um, the best buds in the world are in the Netherlands.

Sorry to say, but I've had some of the supposed "better" shit from the Neterlands...The OG kush in Cali puts that shit to shame.
I VETO that.....now i cant front,when I leaved out in San,leandro cali.I thought cali.had the best buds....but since i have been out here,.. in europ(germany),mayne!!!the weed out hear is great!!green all the time.....plus the dam is wright up the street.and you know they get it from every where.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »
Um, the best buds in the world are in the Netherlands.

Sorry to say, but I've had some of the supposed "better" shit from the Neterlands...The OG kush in Cali puts that shit to shame.
I VETO that.....now i cant front,when I leaved out in San,leandro cali.I thought cali.had the best buds....but since i have been out here,.. in europ(germany),mayne!!!the weed out hear is great!!green all the time.....plus the dam is wright up the street.and you know they get it from every where.

All I know is that the tree over here is danksauce...Can't tell you about Germany, haven't been there, but I can bet that the dankest shit here is just as potent (if not more potent) as the dankest shit in Germany...

coola

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »
i'd say dank weed will always be dank, doesnt matter where you go... but theres no denying that holland has the most dank weed... it's legal and 100% accesible whenever you want it... where i live has some dank buds, but times do come where there is no dank, and you goto settle for less potent weed... i'm sure the dankest weed in Perth is as dank as the dankest weed in cali or amsterdam, but i wont deny that amsterdam has alot more of it... wont start playin myself, not now, not at times like these

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »
i'd say dank weed will always be dank, doesnt matter where you go... but theres no denying that holland has the most dank weed... it's legal and 100% accesible whenever you want it... where i live has some dank buds, but times do come where there is no dank, and you goto settle for less potent weed... i'm sure the dankest weed in Perth is as dank as the dankest weed in cali or amsterdam, but i wont deny that amsterdam has alot more of it... wont start playin myself, not now, not at times like these

You wouldn't know though, that's all stipulation...Dank weed isn't rare at all over here, in fact, it's harder for me to find some whack shit than it is to find some super potent dankness...I don't think I've ever had to smoke stress because I couldn't find any chronic. Cali remains drug-central. We get everything from all around the world... 8)

coola

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »

You wouldn't know though, that's all stipulation...Dank weed isn't rare at all over here, in fact, it's harder for me to find some whack shit than it is to find some super potent dankness...I don't think I've ever had to smoke stress because I couldn't find any chronic. Cali remains drug-central. We get everything from all around the world... 8)

so you have never had troubles hookin up dank ? ever ? ever ever ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2006, 10:59:53 AM »

I've had problems finding tree in the past (when everyones dry), but there was never a time where I could only find whack shit...

coola

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2006, 11:03:04 AM »

I've had problems finding tree in the past (when everyones dry), but there was never a time where I could only find whack shit...

well that small margin, where you couldnt find dank, is where holland has an advantage... man the shit is legal there, no-one will be dry anytime soon... smell me ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »

well that small margin, where you couldnt find dank, is where holland has an advantage... man the shit is legal there, no-one will be dry anytime soon... smell me ?

We're talking about the quality of the tree though, not the availability...I'm sure it's easier to find shit in Holland, I'd be a fuckin' moron to argue that.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2006, 04:59:21 PM »

new york got the best buds from anywhere we get it from all over too.  i smoke G like its nothing (if you dont know what that is sorry for u).  I havent seen regs in about 6 years.  i dont even think that they make weed with seeds in it anymore, feel me?  smoke the dankest of the dank all day everyday.

coola

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2006, 08:42:02 PM »
man everyone always says that where they live they have the dankest weed.... get the best weed from australia, compare it to the best weed in u.s.a, compare it to the best weed in europe, and there will be NO difference... it's all grown the same way... whats NY doing that cali or perth isn't ? cypress hill have said that the weed they smoked in perth is amongst the best they ever smoked, they were an hour or more late to the show they got so damn blitzed...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2006, 10:10:42 PM »
new york got the best buds from anywhere we get it from all over too.

LMAO, please tell me that you're not serious...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »
man everyone always says that where they live they have the dankest weed.... get the best weed from australia, compare it to the best weed in u.s.a, compare it to the best weed in europe, and there will be NO difference... it's all grown the same way... whats NY doing that cali or perth isn't ? cypress hill have said that the weed they smoked in perth is amongst the best they ever smoked, they were an hour or more late to the show they got so damn blitzed...

no thats what im sayin we all got the best buds i mean its prob easier to get it in ny.  but everyone can get the best shit.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2006, 03:13:14 AM »

Go down SOUF then......but different weed grows different every where.this depends on the climat,and where its being grown...in europ,they mostly grow it inside....but im a smoker.weather its good or bad.the mail is closed once your money is put down.

new york got the best buds from anywhere we get it from all over too.  i smoke G like its nothing (if you dont know what that is sorry for u).  I havent seen regs in about 6 years.  i dont even think that they make weed with seeds in it anymore, feel me?  smoke the dankest of the dank all day everyday.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »
buddy i smoke a quarter to my dome like it aint no thang and i dont pay more then 40 bucks canadian either. americans get shafted when it comes to weed thats because ur goverment actually considers it a drug and tries to bust ppl for having an eighth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2006, 09:33:40 PM »
buddy i smoke a quarter to my dome like it aint no thang and i dont pay more then 40 bucks canadian either. americans get shafted when it comes to weed thats because ur goverment actually considers it a drug and tries to bust ppl for having an eighth.

40 bux in Canadian dollars isn't the same as 40 bux in US dollars. See, I pay 70 a quarter and 125 a half, which is pretty close to your price of 40 (Canadian dollars) a quarter. I mean, I know Canada gets their shit for a lot cheaper, I'd love to go there and blaze some day, but is there really the same variety and so many differences in the different weed you get? I mean, sometimes I get shit that gives me a tremendous body high, a very clean high, then the next week I'll get some completely different shit that fucks with me more on a mental level, gives me more of a strong, slightly burnt out feeling too. It's just different dank shit (chrons mostly) everytime...