Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2656 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »
Yo we got soooo many different types of weed and none of it no matter how bomb it is doesnt go for more then 30$ an eighth at the very most. if I wanted to sell it to some americans for like 60 bucks they would think its a good deal

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2006, 03:55:14 PM »
Yo we got soooo many different types of weed and none of it no matter how bomb it is doesnt go for more then 30$ an eighth at the very most. if I wanted to sell it to some americans for like 60 bucks they would think its a good deal

See. I get my shit for $35 and eight, which to me is surprisingly close to your $30 (Canadian dollars) an eight...So it's not really that much of a difference.

We Fly High

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2006, 05:07:29 PM »
alright no more arguing about who has the best weed, its a pointless argument thats going to be running around in circles. everyone in the world has the best weed to smoke!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2006, 06:59:09 PM »
it is a different tho when u buying large amounts, i can get an oz for 120 ud probably pay like 300 bucks or something.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2006, 07:59:45 PM »
it is a different tho when u buying large amounts, i can get an oz for 120 ud probably pay like 300 bucks or something.

lol anyone that pays over 200-220 for an ounce for dro is a dumbass.  maybe like 300 for an O of jack herrer or g but thats about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2006, 09:34:47 AM »

That makes no sense. I buy a half every week for 120. That's better than your 30 an eight. An O for some chrons (for me) is anywhere between 200-250...That's considered a good deal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2006, 09:35:39 AM »

lol anyone that pays over 200-220 for an ounce for dro is a dumbass.  maybe like 300 for an O of jack herrer or g but thats about it.

LOL. For some reason, I have a feeling that the shit you smoke would be considered stress in Cali...

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »

That makes no sense. I buy a half every week for 120. That's better than your 30 an eight. An O for some chrons (for me) is anywhere between 200-250...That's considered a good deal.
you probally buy shwag and you dont even know it, i get half ounce of kush for 85

you need to move up north

Suga Foot

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2006, 11:12:51 AM »
I was watching the news the other day and they were talking about maryjuwana.  They said that 2000 dollars worth in Vancouver is 5000 worth in Seattle.  That's why marijuana is a 6-7 billion dollar a year industry in BC.  People can grow it here and take it to the us and make a shitload of money.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2006, 11:27:31 AM »
haha like those people who built a tunnel under the boarder and transported weed

haha genius

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2006, 02:31:10 PM »

Thats fucking hillarious buddy.The shit that i pay 30$ an eighth for is triples that shit is not "stress" u dont even know what ur talking about if u ever come up here and get a decent hook up u would know that the weed up here is alot better and ALOT cheaper too.
haha like those people who built a tunnel under the boarder and transported weed

haha genius
Theres alot more tunnels they just havent found them yet

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2006, 03:12:32 PM »

you probally buy shwag and you dont even know it, i get half ounce of kush for 85

you need to move up north

Shwag...LMAO. Buddy, I don't buy "shwag"...I only get the dankest chronic ($200-$250 an O) mostly and OG kush ($400-600 an O, ask Xzibit) occasionaly...I know the north gets its shit for cheaper, but most of the shit over here comes from the north anyways and the other shit is imported from other countires...I'm fine paying a little extra for my trees to enjoy it in the LA weather... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »
Thats fucking hillarious buddy.The shit that i pay 30$ an eighth for is triples that shit is not "stress" u dont even know what ur talking about if u ever come up here and get a decent hook up u would know that the weed up here is alot better and ALOT cheaper too.

A lot more expensive? Probably…A lot better? I highly doubt it homie. I can get the finest BC bud where I live at will. I don’t think you know what you’re talkin’ about…

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2006, 03:19:21 PM »

A lot more expensive? Probably…A lot better? I highly doubt it homie. I can get the finest BC bud where I live at will. I don’t think you know what you’re talkin’ about…

your a fuckin faggot.
you always gotta try to be better than everyone
even on an internet forum... ::)

all of ur posts are putting someone down and bigupping yourself or things you can get/do.
its kind of pathetic.  especially cause grundy wouldve pounded on u
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 03:22:01 PM by eKardz »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2006, 03:21:52 PM »

your a fuckin faggot.
you always gotta try to be better than everyone
even on an internet forum... ::)

Who's tryna be better than anyone? LMAO. It's a fact that Cali is known as weed central in America. New York is known for getting a GANG of stress/cess, that is a FACT. Stop taking it to the heart, mitchel. "I hear in Cali they got that purple..." 8) 8) 8)