Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2659 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2006, 06:58:19 PM »
vancouver bc is the weed capital of north america

you cant argue the facts

go smoke some shwag fag

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2006, 07:33:18 PM »
ur fucking retarded. go smoke some wack outdoor american weed and pay 2 or 3 times more than me.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2006, 07:36:36 AM »
E-cardz no offense mayne,but cali.is the mecca for weed in america.....just like amsterdam is to europe.NY ive never hurd people talk that high about newyork weed..but Ive had good weed out of ny.but i would not say its the best....just my thinking on it.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2006, 11:33:10 AM »

you cant argue the facts

go smoke some shwag fag

LOL. Anyone who calls it "shwag" just needs to stop everything at once...Shut the fuck up, I get BC bud here at will, you dumb piece of shit. The OG Cali Kush (which comes from the bay) shits all over any of the BC bud I've ever tried...Now THAT is a fact. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2006, 11:38:29 AM »
ur fucking retarded. go smoke some wack outdoor american weed and pay 2 or 3 times more than me.

LMAO...Some of the best weed is grown outdoors, you dumb retard. I'd hate to be a retard, but what I'd hate more was if I was a dumb retard. You need to understand what people are saying. I never claimed that my shit was cheaper, it's just easier for me to get ANY weed I want. That includes BC bud, which is probably what you get...Now what are you arguing? Please explain yourself, because you make no sense whatsoever...

"All I blow is kush, yeah
that Cali bud"

J Bananas

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2006, 11:56:41 AM »

you cant argue the facts

go smoke some shwag fag

just to reiterate, you are not from california, yet you have a sig that claims "yukmouth runs cali"  :)

We Fly High

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
to kill this discussion, i like to read books about bud a lot haha, and from all the bud connoseuirs that TRAVEL THE WORLD just to smoke bud and to taste and experience different bud, they all say Hawaii has the best.  and these people have travelled from Asia, to Africa, the states, europe, and everywhere on the planet... and Hawaii usually remains the general consensus as the best. Additionally, having studied over 1500 strains of marijuana, he said the most potent came from Asia.

none of us have been in all the different places and experienced all the different buds, so this is a pretty pointless discussion

New York has access to good bud, but theyre environment is not conducive to growing bud, so anything they get is usually not naturally from there, unless its grown indoors. and if its grown indoors, its usually probably not as good as the best from the CA outdoors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »

you cant argue the facts

go smoke some shwag fag

just to reiterate, you are not from california, yet you have a sig that claims "yukmouth runs cali"  :)

LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2006, 12:37:09 PM »
to kill this discussion, i like to read books about bud a lot haha, and from all the bud connoseuirs that TRAVEL THE WORLD just to smoke bud and to taste and experience different bud, they all say Hawaii has the best.  and these people have travelled from Asia, to Africa, the states, europe, and everywhere on the planet... and Hawaii usually remains the general consensus as the best. Additionally, having studied over 1500 strains of marijuana, he said the most potent came from Asia.

none of us have been in all the different places and experienced all the different buds, so this is a pretty pointless discussion

New York has access to good bud, but theyre environment is not conducive to growing bud, so anything they get is usually not naturally from there, unless its grown indoors. and if its grown indoors, its usually probably not as good as the best from the CA outdoors.

Could be true...I got some Hawaiin Sativa a few times, that shit was super dank.

Suga Foot

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2006, 01:45:34 PM »
B.C. Bud is not a variety -- it's more like a brand name. It's become the toke du jour, riding a crest of popularity in recent years on a reputation for potency. The truth is, B.C. Bud is no more or less potent than any other weed. It can be sativa, it can be indica, it is grown both outdoors and indoors. B.C. Bud is merely far more available than anything else around here, largely because of more tolerant attitudes toward marijuana in Canada and because the provincial economy would be toast without it.

Law enforcement officials estimate that B.C. Bud has grown into a $7 billion-a-year industry (in U.S. dollars), with an estimated 20,000 grow operations in the province. Washington state, by contrast, reports that its annual agricultural earnings, for all crops, are about $5.4 billion.

Most of British Columbia's grow operations are around Vancouver and have well-documented ties to organized crime -- Vietnamese gangs, Hells Angels, Russian mafias. North of Spokane, the grow is more agrarian, at least for now. It has roots in draft-dodging and hippie times where growing the herb was done more for Rastafarian prophet motives than anything as crass as money.

But that's changed. A $7 billion industry -- one that has no legal protections -- attracts the attention of people who hear the call of the profit.

That's the thing about BC Bud, it's nothing.  It's just weed that comes from BC, it can be anything.  There's just so much of it here.  Home Depot sells Hydroponic equipment here.  It's one of the biggest industries in BC.  I think that's why people get all bent out of shape when they hear people talking and bragging about their weed.  Because it's nothing here.  That's like me bragging about how good my Pepsi is, when you know you can just walk to the store and get one for yourself that will be just as good.

I think everyone is arguing about different things.  The way I see it is, BC doesn't necessarily have the most potent weed, we just have the biggest industry around it.  I don't even really smoke weed that often, and I don't take it that seriously, so I don't really care either way.

We Fly High

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2006, 03:18:21 PM »
B.C. Bud is not a variety -- it's more like a brand name. It's become the toke du jour, riding a crest of popularity in recent years on a reputation for potency. The truth is, B.C. Bud is no more or less potent than any other weed. It can be sativa, it can be indica, it is grown both outdoors and indoors. B.C. Bud is merely far more available than anything else around here, largely because of more tolerant attitudes toward marijuana in Canada and because the provincial economy would be toast without it.

Law enforcement officials estimate that B.C. Bud has grown into a $7 billion-a-year industry (in U.S. dollars), with an estimated 20,000 grow operations in the province. Washington state, by contrast, reports that its annual agricultural earnings, for all crops, are about $5.4 billion.

Most of British Columbia's grow operations are around Vancouver and have well-documented ties to organized crime -- Vietnamese gangs, Hells Angels, Russian mafias. North of Spokane, the grow is more agrarian, at least for now. It has roots in draft-dodging and hippie times where growing the herb was done more for Rastafarian prophet motives than anything as crass as money.

But that's changed. A $7 billion industry -- one that has no legal protections -- attracts the attention of people who hear the call of the profit.

That's the thing about BC Bud, it's nothing.  It's just weed that comes from BC, it can be anything.  There's just so much of it here.  Home Depot sells Hydroponic equipment here.  It's one of the biggest industries in BC.  I think that's why people get all bent out of shape when they hear people talking and bragging about their weed.  Because it's nothing here.  That's like me bragging about how good my Pepsi is, when you know you can just walk to the store and get one for yourself that will be just as good.

I think everyone is arguing about different things.  The way I see it is, BC doesn't necessarily have the most potent weed, we just have the biggest industry around it.  I don't even really smoke weed that often, and I don't take it that seriously, so I don't really care either way.

Couldn't have said it better. and majority of you suckaz believe whatever name your dealer says the bud is. most of the time the bud has been passed through AT LEAST 5-6 people before its been passed down to the low level smokers. giving name to bud just helps it to increase sales, and dont mean shit in my book. the only way i trust name is if im getting it direct from the grower/supplier itself.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 03:24:13 PM by J.dubcnn »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2006, 03:28:43 PM »

Couldn't have said it better. and majority of you suckaz believe whatever name your dealer says the bud is. most of the time the bud has been passed through AT LEAST 5-6 people before its been passed down to the low level smokers. giving name to bud just helps it to increase sales, and dont mean shit in my book. the only way i trust name is if im getting it direct from the grower/supplier itself.

Actually, I've known the people who had cannabis club cards and got it... ::)

We Fly High

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2006, 03:37:41 PM »
the thing is, if ur getting cannabis club bud, you wouldnt be getting it at the prices that you claim that you're getting them at. most anything if its from there, its going to be at least 50$ an eigth, and theres barely any price cuts at half oz or an ounce. high grade ounce is approx. 350 through the cannabis club. so... 120 a half ounce is definitely not cannabis club stuff. half oz is going to cost you at least 160-175 from cannabis club for high grade. additionally, there wouldnt be any price cuts if you bought more than one ounce, since one ounce is the limit.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 03:45:04 PM by J.dubcnn »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
the thing is, if ur getting cannabis club bud, you wouldnt be getting it at the prices that you claim that you're getting them at. most anything if its from there, its going to be at least 50$ an eigth, and theres barely any price cuts at half oz or an ounce. high grade ounce is approx. 350 through the cannabis club. so... 120 a half ounce is definitely not cannabis club stuff. half oz is going to cost you at least 160-175 from cannabis club for high grade. additionally, there wouldnt be any price cuts if you bought more than one ounce, since one ounce is the limit.

Do you have a heavy case of ADD? I said I buy dank chronic for $120 a half. I never said anything about it being from the cannabis club...LOL. Please pay attention.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2006, 04:55:10 PM »

I think everyone is arguing about different things.  The way I see it is, BC doesn't necessarily have the most potent weed, we just have the biggest industry around it. 

agreed.

and you can buy the different types of seeds in many places...so it cant be a difference of quality, only abundance.  i went downtown and bought some blueberry seeds, but they had BC, cali and amsterdam seeds etc

there are strands of seeds called "BC bud" or whatever, but its true that any kind of bud at all that comes through BC is considered that.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:57:29 PM by Westcoastin' »
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus