Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2655 times)

SGV

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2006, 11:47:28 PM »
NIK, the one with ADD would be you. Justin is referring to this comment you made:

Actually, I've known the people who had cannabis club cards and got it... ::)

What he's saying is this:

If you're getting (or have got) weed from people who get their weed from Cannabis Club, then you would NOT be paying those prices you claim. Now, perhaps those are not the prices you the weed for, but that's the only figures you're bringing up and, according to Justin, they don't add up to actual Cannabis Club prices.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2006, 09:56:07 AM »
NIK, the one with ADD would be you. Justin is referring to this comment you made:

If you're getting (or have got) weed from people who get their weed from Cannabis Club, then you would NOT be paying those prices you claim. Now, perhaps those are not the prices you the weed for, but that's the only figures you're bringing up and, according to Justin, they don't add up to actual Cannabis Club prices.

Are you retarded? No where in this thread did I mention prices for the Cannabis Club... I don't regularly get my shit from the Cannabis Club, I made that so fucking clear. I was talking about the Hawaiin Sativa I got, which came from the Cannabis Club, which I had to pay extra for...Once again, I usually get some regular dank ass chronic for $120 a half. The shit I get that comes from the Cannbis Club, I usually only buy a few G's of...Comprehending is the key...PeACe

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2006, 01:17:24 PM »
Your name isn't really accurate, you always blowed

SGV

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2006, 02:48:36 PM »

Are you retarded? No where in this thread did I mention prices for the Cannabis Club... I don't regularly get my shit from the Cannabis Club, I made that so fucking clear. I was talking about the Hawaiin Sativa I got, which came from the Cannabis Club, which I had to pay extra for...Once again, I usually get some regular dank ass chronic for $120 a half. The shit I get that comes from the Cannbis Club, I usually only buy a few G's of...Comprehending is the key...PeACe

Yes, comprehending is the key:

If you're getting (or have got) weed from people who get their weed from Cannabis Club, then you would NOT be paying those prices you claim. Now, perhaps those are not the prices you bought the weed for, but that's the only figures you're bringing up and, according to Justin, they don't add up to actual Cannabis Club prices.

See, if you were able to comprehend the points others present to you, there wouldn't be need for people to talk down to you. But, your have this attitude that you can never be wrong and you MUST be the best. That attitude rivals that of a 3rd grader. Unfortunately, that's the only way to explain your actions.... Immature. People are merely pointing what is NOT consistent with your comments, you, for lack of any real ability to convey your message, turn to name calling. It's sad really... But that's the way you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2006, 03:46:45 PM »

Yes, comprehending is the key:

If you're getting (or have got) weed from people who get their weed from Cannabis Club, then you would NOT be paying those prices you claim. Now, perhaps those are not the prices you bought the weed for, but that's the only figures you're bringing up and, according to Justin, they don't add up to actual Cannabis Club prices.

See, if you were able to comprehend the points others present to you, there wouldn't be need for people to talk down to you. But, your have this attitude that you can never be wrong and you MUST be the best. That attitude rivals that of a 3rd grader. Unfortunately, that's the only way to explain your actions.... Immature. People are merely pointing what is NOT consistent with your comments, you, for lack of any real ability to convey your message, turn to name calling. It's sad really... But that's the way you are.

'

Do you even know what the fuck you're saying? LMAOOOO. I understood what he was saying, he just got the wrong idea. He thought I meant all the weed I get is from the Cannabis Club, when really I only get it from there once in a while...Now how YOU got into this convo, I have no clue...Was anyone even talking to you? LOL...You're so quick to jump on someones nuts and say some of the dumbest shit ever. Stay out of topics you don't belong.  ::)

We Fly High

« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2006, 04:03:02 PM »
well it sure seems like youre always talking about getting stuff from the cannabis club naming all these different strains and what not, and even so, if i interpreted you wrong, you need to check yourself homie, aint no need to be replying with bullshit like "do you have a heavy case of ADD?" . quit with that bullshit. sounds so immature.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2006, 04:07:47 PM »
well it sure seems like youre always talking about getting stuff from the cannabis club naming all these different strains and what not, and even so, if i interpreted you wrong, you need to check yourself homie, aint no need to be replying with bullshit like "do you have a heavy case of ADD?" . quit with that bullshit. sounds so immature.

The only strains I named were Hawaiin Sativa and OG Kush. I clearly stated that I get a half of regular dank chronic for $120. My bad if I offended you, it's just not cool to accuse people when you don't know what you're saying...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »

Do you even know what the fuck you're saying? LMAOOOO. I understood what he was saying, he just got the wrong idea. He thought I meant all the weed I get is from the Cannabis Club, when really I only get it from there once in a while...Now how YOU got into this convo, I have no clue...Was anyone even talking to you? LOL...You're so quick to jump on someones nuts and say some of the dumbest shit ever. Stay out of topics you don't belong.  ::)

Then why can't you simply say: Na, you got the wrong idea?

You go off on these pointless rants that prove nothing but your lack of smarts. Explain to me what I said was A. jumping on someone's nuts and B. was the "dumbest shit ever."

Get back at me with some good explanations for these.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2006, 09:24:07 PM »
yo "now im blowed" ur a fucking idiot. we got stores up here that will sell u any type of weed u want for way cheaper then what u get it for. and ur a fucking goof u got busted by the cops for rolling a blunt, that shit is fucking clown.

J Bananas

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2006, 09:27:33 PM »
yo "now im blowed" ur a fucking idiot. we got stores up here that will sell u any type of weed u want for way cheaper then what u get it for. and ur a fucking goof u got busted by the cops for rolling a blunt, that shit is fucking clown.

calm down dog, you can argue as much as you want but that won't change the fact that you're not from california and don't deserve the title of thuglife

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2006, 05:12:27 AM »
oh well.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »

Then why can't you simply say: Na, you got the wrong idea?

You go off on these pointless rants that prove nothing but your lack of smarts. Explain to me what I said was A. jumping on someone's nuts and B. was the "dumbest shit ever."

Get back at me with some good explanations for these.

Why? Because he said it in a bitch-ass way. "a majority of you suckaz believe whatever name your dealer says the bud is."...That's why, you dumb piece of shit. And the reason you're jumping on my nuts is because you had no involvement in this thread whatsoever and don't even smoke weed, but you still feel the need to come in and start talking shit about shit you don't know so that the thread can turn into a 30 page argument between us. The dumbest shit ever was the fact that you're even attempting to be part of a discussion you have no place in, and on top of that, you make completely useless comments trying to clarify shit that has already been clarified... How's that for an explanation, buddy boy? 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2006, 09:41:20 AM »

calm down dog, you can argue as much as you want but that won't change the fact that you're not from california and don't deserve the title of thuglife

LOL...Leave him alone. He's mad cuz the prices are cheaper in Canada. Doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm sure he has good reasoning behind it.

SGV

« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2006, 10:48:56 AM »

Why? Because he said it in a bitch-ass way. "a majority of you suckaz believe whatever name your dealer says the bud is."...That's why, you dumb piece of shit. And the reason you're jumping on my nuts is because you had no involvement in this thread whatsoever and don't even smoke weed, but you still feel the need to come in and start talking shit about shit you don't know so that the thread can turn into a 30 page argument between us. The dumbest shit ever was the fact that you're even attempting to be part of a discussion you have no place in, and on top of that, you make completely useless comments trying to clarify shit that has already been clarified... How's that for an explanation, buddy boy? 8)

LOL @ This. So what happened was you got hurt by Justin saying that you're getting ganked by your dealer? LOL. So, by entering a convo, like most of others have on this FORUM, I'm on your nuts... Makes sense. You're here asking a question for people to answer and all of sudden if someone says something you don't like your only response is "You're on my nuts." It's your defense mechanism when you feel you've been made a fool of.

I've never once said I know anything about Weed, that's one of your many-wild-imagination-fantasy's you have about me. I re-iterated what Justin said to you, since you were have a hard time understanding it. Obviously nothing had been clarified, that's why you were having a heart-attack when you read Justin's comments. Ok... Buddy boy?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2006, 11:19:04 AM »

LOL @ This. So what happened was you got hurt by Justin saying that you're getting ganked by your dealer? LOL. So, by entering a convo, like most of others have on this FORUM, I'm on your nuts... Makes sense. You're here asking a question for people to answer and all of sudden if someone says something you don't like your only response is "You're on my nuts." It's your defense mechanism when you feel you've been made a fool of.

I've never once said I know anything about Weed, that's one of your many-wild-imagination-fantasy's you have about me. I re-iterated what Justin said to you, since you were have a hard time understanding it. Obviously nothing had been clarified, that's why you were having a heart-attack when you read Justin's comments. Ok... Buddy boy?

Are you retarded? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? LMAO...Ganked by my dealer? When did Justin even say that? You didn't even enter the convo, you just came in as an attempt to put me down. You haven't even made posts about the topic, you just saw a conflict between me and Justin and thought you'd have a little fun jumping on my dick for it, even though Justin (now he knows he was wrong) made the mistake by misunderstanding my posts...Then you tried to re-explain what he said, which was his misunderstanding, and I had to shoot it down like I always do with you...Bottom line, you weren't needed in my conflict with Justin. I had NO TROUBLE understanding what he was saying (like you think), therefor I didn't need your assistance in the first place...Please stay out of my threads if you don't have USEFUL input...Thank you.