Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2658 times)

SGV

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »

Are you retarded? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? LMAO...Ganked by my dealer? When did Justin even say that? You didn't even enter the convo, you just came in as an attempt to put me down. You haven't even made posts about the topic, you just saw a conflict between me and Justin and thought you'd have a little fun jumping on my dick for it, even though Justin (now he knows he was wrong) made the mistake by misunderstanding my posts...Then you tried to re-explain what he said, which was his misunderstanding, and I had to shoot it down like I always do with you...Bottom line, you weren't needed in my conflict with Justin. I had NO TROUBLE understanding what he was saying (like you think), therefor I didn't need your assistance in the first place...Please stay out of my threads if you don't have USEFUL input...Thank you.

If your dealer is telling you the Weed is a certain name, when it's not, and you go around bragging and boasting about that Weed, then you got ganked. Which is basically what he was saying. Let's not forget you were throwing your little put downs for no reason, when I came into it, I wanted to point out that you had no understanding of what was told to you. I even stated, that maybe there was a mistake, but with the info you posted, it's all he had to go by. For some strange reason, you didn't understand it, which is why you had a little hissy fit. Sorry to make you feel stupid, as usual, but you ask for it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2006, 01:58:22 PM »

Are you retarded? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK are you saying? LMAO...Ganked by my dealer? When did Justin even say that? You didn't even enter the convo, you just came in as an attempt to put me down. You haven't even made posts about the topic, you just saw a conflict between me and Justin and thought you'd have a little fun jumping on my dick for it, even though Justin (now he knows he was wrong) made the mistake by misunderstanding my posts...Then you tried to re-explain what he said, which was his misunderstanding, and I had to shoot it down like I always do with you...Bottom line, you weren't needed in my conflict with Justin. I had NO TROUBLE understanding what he was saying (like you think), therefor I didn't need your assistance in the first place...Please stay out of my threads if you don't have USEFUL input...Thank you.

If your dealer is telling you the Weed is a certain name, when it's not, and you go around bragging and boasting about that Weed, then you got ganked. Which is basically what he was saying. Let's not forget you were throwing your little put downs for no reason, when I came into it, I wanted to point out that you had no understanding of what was told to you. I even stated, that maybe there was a mistake, but with the info you posted, it's all he had to go by. For some strange reason, you didn't understand it, which is why you had a little hissy fit. Sorry to make you feel stupid, as usual, but you ask for it.

LMAO. This was basically a reply to my original question. "Yes, NIK, I am a retard"...That's all you're saying to me...I know you have trouble understanding things, retard, but here, let me break it down for you. My dealer never tells me names of the chronic he sells me. He just sells me dank ass chronic for $120 a half. No where in this thread did I say my dealer sells me shit that is named. I did, however, say that every once in a while I get OG Kush or Hawaiin Sativa from a guy who gets his shit at the Cannabis Club for more money...Obviously, Justin was the one who had no understanding of what I was saying. But he actually got it already, and we resolved it. You, though, are still very far behind...I don't even think you know what's going on at this very moment...You're basically a retard. Now shut the fuck up and go post in a Lil Jon thread where you belong.

SGV

« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2006, 02:09:04 PM »

LMAO. This was basically a reply to my original question. "Yes, NIK, I am a retard"...That's all you're saying to me...I know you have trouble understanding things, retard, but here, let me break it down for you. My dealer never tells me names of the chronic he sells me. He just sells me dank ass chronic for $120 a half. No where in this thread did I say my dealer sells me shit that is named. I did, however, say that every once in a while I get OG Kush or Hawaiin Sativa from a guy who gets his shit at the Cannabis Club for more money...Obviously, Justin was the one who had no understanding of what I was saying. But he actually got it already, and we resolved it. You, though, are still very far behind...I don't even think you know what's going on at this very moment...You're basically a retard. Now shut the fuck up and go post in a Lil Jon thread where you belong.

No one ever said that's what your dealer does to you. He made a statement saying that most of people in here are probably getting Weed thinking it's one type when it's not. And, for some reason, it hurt you. If it wasn't true, why did you get all sentimental? I never understood why people get mad when things are not true. If the shoe fits, wear it. That's only reason people get mad. LOL. Now, Justin also never said that you were buying all your weed through Cannabis Club. What he said was, for the prices you're throwing out, there is NO WAY you could be getting it from Cannabis Club. Then you made YOURSELF more clear and that was that. Now, exactly where's the misunderstanding there from Justin? It's a no-brainer for everyone but yourself to understand that you didn't get what he was saying. I came into clarify for you, which further infuriated you. You hate when I make you look like an idiot... And it's shown by your Lil Jon comment. You've obviously ran out of ways to "prove" what you're trying to "prove" so you throw an old and very tired "insult" at me. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »
No one ever said that's what your dealer does to you. He made a statement saying that most of people in here are probably getting Weed thinking it's one type when it's not.

Maybe you're retarded, oh wait, yes, you are retarded, but he was OBVIOUSLY directing that towards me. Why you failed to pick that up is not really a surprise to me though.

Now, Justin also never said that you were buying all your weed through Cannabis Club. What he said was, for the prices you're throwing out, there is NO WAY you could be getting it from Cannabis Club. Now, exactly where's the misunderstanding there from Justin?

Again, you are retarded. It was a mistundestanding on his part, because he connected the price I get regular chronic for to the Hawaiin Sativa & OG Kush and then made an insult based on that when it had no connection whatsoever. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, SGV, I HONESTLY THINK YOU'RE A JANITOR.

I came into clarify for you, which further infuriated you. You hate when I make you look like an idiot... And it's shown by your Lil Jon comment. You've obviously ran out of ways to "prove" what you're trying to "prove" so you throw an old and very tired "insult" at me. LOL.

No, you came in here to hop up on my nuts, because you felt like you could insult me based on Justin's misunderstanding...You didn't clarify shit to me besides that you're a fatass retard who doesn't know shit or doesn't know when to stay out of topics. Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

J Bananas

« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »
yall are crazy, be the bigger man and lock this

SGV

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »
No one ever said that's what your dealer does to you. He made a statement saying that most of people in here are probably getting Weed thinking it's one type when it's not.

Maybe you're retarded, oh wait, yes, you are retarded, but he was OBVIOUSLY directing that towards me. Why you failed to pick that up is not really a surprise to me though.

Now, Justin also never said that you were buying all your weed through Cannabis Club. What he said was, for the prices you're throwing out, there is NO WAY you could be getting it from Cannabis Club. Now, exactly where's the misunderstanding there from Justin?

Again, you are retarded. It was a mistundestanding on his part, because he connected the price I get regular chronic for to the Hawaiin Sativa & OG Kush and then made an insult based on that when it had no connection whatsoever. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, SGV, I HONESTLY THINK YOU'RE A JANITOR.

I came into clarify for you, which further infuriated you. You hate when I make you look like an idiot... And it's shown by your Lil Jon comment. You've obviously ran out of ways to "prove" what you're trying to "prove" so you throw an old and very tired "insult" at me. LOL.

No, you came in here to hop up on my nuts, because you felt like you could insult me based on Justin's misunderstanding...You didn't clarify shit to me besides that you're a fatass retard who doesn't know shit or doesn't know when to stay out of topics. Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

LMAO. Wow... I don't even have to type anything else.

LOL @ You being so hurt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2006, 02:27:46 PM »
Yes, I am hurt because I'm pointing out that you are a retard who comes up in threads where you don't know shit about the topic simply to ride another mans nuts... :-*

SGV

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »
Now see if it was true, I'd get upset and cry like you just did. But, since it's not, I just laugh it off and re-read your previous post. Look at the high emotions:

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2006, 02:31:15 PM »
LOL. Yea. Retards tend to frustrate me, but at least we know I put you in your place. 8)

SGV

« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »
Aww! Trying to save face now. LOL. Too late!

Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2006, 02:37:46 PM »
Sonned 8)

SGV

« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2006, 02:39:53 PM »
Sonned 8)

Says the boy who whined:

Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »
LOL, way to avoid a flawless sonning, huh guys? 8) 8) 8)

SGV

« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2006, 03:05:10 PM »
LOL, way to avoid a flawless sonning, huh guys? 8) 8) 8)

Yea... You're doing a good job at avoiding that fact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
Number 1 rule of sonning, whoever avoids a sonning and quickly shifts topics is undisputedly the sonned. 8)