Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2654 times)

SGV

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2006, 03:14:06 PM »
Number 1 rule of sonning, whoever avoids a sonning and quickly shifts topics is undisputedly the sonned. 8)
LMAO. You're trying your hardest to win this... But the fact remains that you had this emotional outburst:

Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

"Mommy mommy SGV ruined my thread again! Tell him to shut up please Mommy!" LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2006, 05:29:20 PM »
LOL...You're proud that I exposed you as the guy who comes up in threads he doesn't belong (basketball threads even though you don't watch basktball, weed threads even though you don't smoke weed) primarily to talk shit and ruin the real discussion? Keep quoting that shit, it's 100% true. You're a moron and you'll never get it...

Why you feel the need to ruin every one of my threads with your gay ass rants, I don't know, but seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

8) 8) 8)

SGV

« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2006, 11:18:11 PM »
I don't watch B-Ball? I don't smoke weed? Where do you get your info? Always making shit up... Then you claim others are dumb. LOL. I may not be glued to EVERY single Basketball game and I might not smoke pounds a day, but I've never stated I don't do either. Sorry Mr. Fantastic... You're streching as usual.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2006, 12:08:56 AM »
I don't watch B-Ball? I don't smoke weed? Where do you get your info? Always making shit up... Then you claim others are dumb. LOL. I may not be glued to EVERY single Basketball game and I might not smoke pounds a day, but I've never stated I don't do either. Sorry Mr. Fantastic... You're streching as usual.

LOL, you've admitted that you don't care for basketball in the past, you've also admitted that you're not a weed smoker...SGV, still tryna dig himself out of bottemless holes as usual. :nawty:

SGV

« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2006, 12:16:45 AM »

LOL, you've admitted that you don't care for basketball in the past, you've also admitted that you're not a weed smoker...SGV, still tryna dig himself out of bottemless holes as usual. :nawty:

Got proof? Now it's I don't care for Basketball, before it was I don't watch it. Why are you changing it up? I may have said I don't care for Basketball as much as I used to. And, I may have said I don't smoke weed on a regular basis... But I've never said that I don't ever smoke weed. I was smoking weed on a regular basis when you were like 9... LOL. That's neither here nor there though. Let's see proof.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2006, 03:50:15 AM »
both of you bitches shut the fuck up.................now pays me my junt,nigga."EIHT".
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2006, 07:38:43 PM »

Got proof? Now it's I don't care for Basketball, before it was I don't watch it. Why are you changing it up? I may have said I don't care for Basketball as much as I used to. And, I may have said I don't smoke weed on a regular basis... But I've never said that I don't ever smoke weed. I was smoking weed on a regular basis when you were like 9... LOL. That's neither here nor there though. Let's see proof.

What's the point? You already know what I meant...You were just tryna talk yourself out of it...All the arguments we have are just you tryna get yourself out of a sonning. LOL.

SGV

« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2006, 08:07:29 PM »

What's the point? You already know what I meant...You were just tryna talk yourself out of it...All the arguments we have are just you tryna get yourself out of a sonning. LOL.

Aka "I don't have any proof to hold up my accusations. You just Sonned me as usual SGV."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2006, 11:27:01 PM »

Aka "I don't have any proof to hold up my accusations. You just Sonned me as usual SGV."

^^Oh wow, I wonder whether or not that was already done...LOL!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2006, 09:50:35 AM »
^Go suck kobe off u little pothead bitch
ur a fucking fag

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2006, 03:57:56 PM »
ur a fucking fag

LMFAOOOO. "You little pothead bitch"?? I think the last person I heard call someone a pothead was a cop. :-X

So Much Style

« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2006, 05:47:44 PM »
who in the hell says an O is 28.8? i have always gone by 28 and if anyone asked me for another .8 i would laugh so hard in their face
So much style back at it again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2006, 04:56:52 PM »
who in the hell says an O is 28.8? i have always gone by 28 and if anyone asked me for another .8 i would laugh so hard in their face

Well, someone else confirmed it was 28.3...I guess it depends. Some people give more, some less. Depends on the hook-up.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2006, 05:50:11 PM »
ur a fucking fag

LMFAOOOO. "You little pothead bitch"?? I think the last person I heard call someone a pothead was a cop. :-X
o ya is that what he told u when he put u in jail for smoking a blunt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »
ur a fucking fag

o ya is that what he told u when he put u in jail for smoking a blunt

Actually, no, I never went to jail... :-*