Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2652 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:04:01 PM »
...you bought an ounce and it weighed out to 28 grams instead of the precise 28.8, or would you consider that some petty shit not even worth mentioning? My two homies were arguing yesterday after one of them picked up an O for the other and it only weighed out to 28 grams. The homie who picked it up was saying that it's rare that a dealer hooks up the full 28.8, and the homie who he was getting the O for was saying that it should be hooked up, even 30+ grams, if not the complete 28.8. The argument started because the homie who was recieving the ounce said he would mention it next time to the dealer, and the other homie said it would be disrespectful since he was the one picking it up for him and the dealer thought it was for himself...So what do you think, who's right in this situation? Is it worth mentioning that extra .8 or is that some shit that is rarely done and shouldn't be mentioned?

The Watcher

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 06:09:12 PM »
addicts argue over some petty shit, man

do you weigh a mars bar or a bag of chips when you buy them, just to make sure they're the exact weight whats written on the packet?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:12:32 PM »
If somebody says that to me when I'm flippin ounces, I'd just laugh in their face. It's either take it for what it is or don't come bac to me next time.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:13:54 PM »
addicts argue over some petty shit, man

do you weigh a mars bar or a bag of chips when you buy them, just to make sure they're the exact weight whats written on the packet?

What if you bought a 50 pack of CD's and only recieved 40?...If you're not gunna have any real input, why reply?

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 07:01:29 PM »
In all my years of bud, I have never met anyone that sold 28.8 gram ounces.
and btw NIK, why didnt you reply to me weed thread?

Jerk, I know you saw that bomb chronic muthafucka  8)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 08:17:54 PM »
you fuckin get ripped off in the states anyways. how much did u pay for that oz. get a fat ounce over here for like 120 and it would be like 31 gs
.8 is like a joint, doesnt matter when u have an ounce

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 09:38:52 PM »
you fuckin get ripped off in the states anyways. how much did u pay for that oz. get a fat ounce over here for like 120 and it would be like 31 gs
.8 is like a joint, doesnt matter when u have an ounce

...or a blunt...But yea, the O was 250.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 09:39:52 PM »
...you bought an ounce and it weighed out to 28 grams instead of the precise 28.8, or would you consider that some petty shit not even worth mentioning? My two homies were arguing yesterday after one of them picked up an O for the other and it only weighed out to 28 grams. The homie who picked it up was saying that it's rare that a dealer hooks up the full 28.8, and the homie who he was getting the O for was saying that it should be hooked up, even 30+ grams, if not the complete 28.8. The argument started because the homie who was recieving the ounce said he would mention it next time to the dealer, and the other homie said it would be disrespectful since he was the one picking it up for him and the dealer thought it was for himself...So what do you think, who's right in this situation? Is it worth mentioning that extra .8 or is that some shit that is rarely done and shouldn't be mentioned?

LOL what a fucking loser. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 09:45:46 PM »

LOL what a fucking loser. 

Oh, and you are soooo cooool man. Tell us who your hero is for the week. :-*

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 10:09:15 PM »
.8 grams can still equal 10 dollars so if u'r trying to flip it, make sure you get it ALL. Nuff said.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 12:03:31 AM »
They have that bad in europ!!muthafuckas will message your ass just to let you know that they did not get the proper amount....how dumb!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

SGV

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 01:49:33 AM »
So you're not carrying your scales around anymore huh?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 02:23:43 AM »

ya should really check on the spot.. once you've left with it theres no comeback..  really you shouldnt mention it..  since you werent involved in buying direct forget about it..

any decent dealer i ever knew would show you without you having to ask.  if this guy is always pushing under weight stuff then go elsewhere... unless he's that bit cheaper or something..

of course the other answer is that your homie took a lil bit off for himself...

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 03:39:34 AM »
If somebody says that to me when I'm flippin ounces, I'd just laugh in their face. It's either take it for what it is or don't come bac to me next time.

Why would u even say something like that on the net?

coola

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 05:29:51 AM »

the dealer knows he's packing 28, if you dont like it go else where... its not k-mart where you can make claims n shit. if i was dealing and someone complained to me about the size, i'd tell them to fuck off.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:31:46 AM by Chief »