Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2761 times)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 05:51:56 AM »

ya should really check on the spot.. once you've left with it theres no comeback..  really you shouldnt mention it..  since you werent involved in buying direct forget about it..

any decent dealer i ever knew would show you without you having to ask.  if this guy is always pushing under weight stuff then go elsewhere... unless he's that bit cheaper or something..

of course the other answer is that your homie took a lil bit off for himself...

^^what he said

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 06:57:11 AM »
Not even worth mentioning.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 10:07:30 AM »
If somebody says that to me when I'm flippin ounces, I'd just laugh in their face. It's either take it for what it is or don't come bac to me next time.

Why would u even say something like that on the net?

cause nobody gives a fuck

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 10:35:11 AM »
the .8 isnt a big enough difference

but then again, i wouldnt pay 250 for an O....so maybe the .8 is more valuable than id consider it

just keep a little less for personal use and sell a bit more of it to make up the difference
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 10:46:47 AM »
nope .8 for me is notting with i have 28g who cares lol it's not like it was 20g for the price of 28g

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 11:01:25 AM »
I Would Stab him,cut his tongue of and complete the last .8 with bits of his tongue
United Arab States

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 11:27:31 AM »

ya should really check on the spot.. once you've left with it theres no comeback..  really you shouldnt mention it..  since you werent involved in buying direct forget about it..

any decent dealer i ever knew would show you without you having to ask.  if this guy is always pushing under weight stuff then go elsewhere... unless he's that bit cheaper or something..

Obviously, I'm not gunna mention anything, I'm just a 3rd person in this. The dealer is not always percise, but he doesn't skimp by large amounts. We've known him for some time, so we've been getting our shit from him for a while...Also, I know for a fact that the homie didn't break a little bit off for himself, because he's definitely not that type of person. Plus, I think the dealers usual ounce weighs out to 28 grams...Actually, I just remembered, I got a half for $120 that same night from the guy and it was 14 grams (not 14.4)...I didn't even think about that until now. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 11:28:42 AM »
I Would Stab him,cut his tongue of and complete the last .8 with bits of his tongue

Sounds like some shit I would think of... 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 11:57:38 AM »

Obviously, I'm not gunna mention anything, I'm just a 3rd person in this. The dealer is not always percise, but he doesn't skimp by large amounts. We've known him for some time, so we've been getting our shit from him for a while...Also, I know for a fact that the homie didn't break a little bit off for himself, because he's definitely not that type of person. Plus, I think the dealers usual ounce weighs out to 28 grams...Actually, I just remembered, I got a half for $120 that same night from the guy and it was 14 grams (not 14.4)...I didn't even think about that until now. LOL.

maybe he just weighs to the nearest gram.. ? perhaps he got crap scales or something..

over here by pure luck our coins weigh fractions of ounces :)

something like

1p = 16th
2p = 8th..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 12:40:18 PM »
i never heard or saw anyone buy an once with more than 28 grams, sometimes less, but i never heard of no fuckin 28.8, and i dont like people who bitch to drug dealers, if u dont want it, dont buy it....

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 12:43:52 PM »
drug dealers are bad guys

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 12:45:23 PM »

maybe he just weighs to the nearest gram.. ? perhaps he got crap scales or something..

over here by pure luck our coins weigh fractions of ounces :)

something like

1p = 16th
2p = 8th..

Well, he smokes too, so he probably just gives the 28 grams (which most dealers supposedly do) instead of the precise 28.8 and keeps the extra .8 to smoke or for another sack...I've also seen his scale, it's on-point.

PS... In the US:

1 dollar = 1 gram.
1 nickle = 5 grams.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 01:25:27 PM »
What if you bought a 50 pack of CD's and only recieved 40?...If you're not gunna have any real input, why reply?

It's not even close to your lil analogy. My input is if this lil dealer of yours isn't considered a "friend", then it's over, you left the spot. What you gone do? ask for ure money bac? Jus make a comment next time telling him to hook you up cuzz last time you were skimped a bit. These are the basics bro, you over here doing algebra problems and calculating everything like it's a real issue muthafucaz gotta have inputs on.

But at the end of the day, this thread is pathetic. Post up a real problem in life to get advice on.

Why would u even say something like that on the net?

LMFAO, Thanx for worrying about me cuzzin. I got .22 loaded right next to my keyboard too, tell the feds to come investigate me!!!!

I swear, we are all in different worlds. Hopefully there's a line in your lives where you cross and realize to throw the pety shit away and get your heads straight to see what's really important.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 01:27:10 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 01:27:58 PM »
yeh...you strapped while you're logging onto yahoo and searching ebay for a new sean john t-shirt?  ::)
NO MORE WAR

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2005, 01:31:32 PM »
YUP! That's exactly what I'm doing.

But it ain't a Sean John, It's my own brand. TURF'D OUT CLOTHING. www.turfdout.com CHECK IT OUT BRO! I can have anything customized designed for you too.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!