Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2727 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 04:52:49 PM »
What if you bought a 50 pack of CD's and only recieved 40?...If you're not gunna have any real input, why reply?

It's not even close to your lil analogy. My input is if this lil dealer of yours isn't considered a "friend", then it's over, you left the spot. What you gone do? ask for ure money bac? Jus make a comment next time telling him to hook you up cuzz last time you were skimped a bit. These are the basics bro, you over here doing algebra problems and calculating everything like it's a real issue muthafucaz gotta have inputs on.

But at the end of the day, this thread is pathetic. Post up a real problem in life to get advice on.

First of all, this isn't my inconvenience, it just happened to my homie while I was there. The dealer is considered somewhat of a homie to me and the guy who was picking the sack up, but not to the guy who was recieving the sack...That's why the homie who picked it up got mad that he would mention some petty shit to the dealer...The shits already been done, I just wanted to see yall's perspective on it...LMAO@you think this is a huge problem in my life.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 05:17:48 PM »
250 an oz??? wow! why would u wanna slang that u make a 30$ profit if u slang it all by gs and u dont even have any left to smoke. that fuckin sucks for u

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005, 06:28:42 AM »
I Would Stab him,cut his tongue of and complete the last .8 with bits of his tongue

A mayne,where you get them pics from, thats in your sig.shit is dope.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 06:41:15 AM »
250 an oz??? wow! why would u wanna slang that u make a 30$ profit if u slang it all by gs and u dont even have any left to smoke. that fuckin sucks for u
um, 15 x 28 = 420....

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 07:58:56 AM »
an ounce is 28.3 grams first off
and most dealers just round to 28.  when i was pushin thats what i did, the .3 gets lost in stems shake or any shit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2005, 08:32:43 AM »
i never heard or saw anyone buy an once with more than 28 grams, sometimes less, but i never heard of no fuckin 28.8, and i dont like people who bitch to drug dealers, if u dont want it, dont buy it....

Haha for sure! I can't beleive people get pissed over a  .8 when they have 28 sitting right there ::). And 250, lol I can get for 180 CAD.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 10:57:49 AM by Bramsterdam »

Royal~R

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2005, 12:50:10 PM »
uneccasary to mention

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2005, 01:01:12 PM »
buncha fuckin slackers here, you get that extra .8 goddamnit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 10:02:46 AM »

Who said anything about slangin' it, let alone anything about it being for me...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 10:11:12 AM »
an ounce is 28.3 grams first off
and most dealers just round to 28.  when i was pushin thats what i did, the .3 gets lost in stems shake or any shit

Just looked that one up...It's 28.34952 grams to be exact. Weird, cuz I was always under the impression that it was 28.8.

PS...If the .3 gets lost in stems, shake, etc., then how does getting LESS benefit that? That would be even worse seeing as that I'll probably only get 27.7 grams of weed + the rest of the shit.

We Fly High

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 12:04:14 PM »
theres like two different weight measures for it. i forgot how it goes, but in one place they measure it by 28.3, other places measure by 28.8.

coola

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 04:14:21 PM »
in australia its 28... if youre gettin the BOMB shit you'll never get more than 28... if you get some dope ass weed you can get 30 if you real lucky... for AUS$300

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 04:17:29 PM »
The shit in my avatar is like 500 an O.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2005, 07:50:57 PM »
haha that shit is like 120$ for me u getting jacked up

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2005, 05:50:16 AM »
majority of the dealers we get our bud off are peeps we've known since school, so if i have a problem i can say it without them gettin pissed off or claiming we lying.. but usually they'll tell you first if the deal is moody or wet etc.. 0.8 aint nothing id sweat about, would be more pleased that ive got tha O to fuck with.  :D