Author Topic: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...  (Read 2745 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Would you say anything to your weed dealer if...
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2005, 01:26:20 PM »
haha that shit is like 120$ for me u getting jacked up

Actually, I'm not getting jacked, because I've never personally paid 500 for an ounce...But the price range in southern Cali for the dankest of the dank kush (I bet you've never even smelled some shit this dank) is $400-600...Ask Xzibit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2005, 01:27:30 PM »
majority of the dealers we get our bud off are peeps we've known since school, so if i have a problem i can say it without them gettin pissed off or claiming we lying.. but usually they'll tell you first if the deal is moody or wet etc.. 0.8 aint nothing id sweat about, would be more pleased that ive got tha O to fuck with.  :D

FUCK! It happened again! I was subconsciously under the impression that you and Thuglife were the same poster...LOL.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2005, 01:39:33 PM »
fuck xzibit getting jacked up too, but hes a multi millionaire i dont think he cares about 0.8
How can u even compare the weed down there to the shit we get up here

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2005, 02:39:04 PM »
majority of the dealers we get our bud off are peeps we've known since school, so if i have a problem i can say it without them gettin pissed off or claiming we lying.. but usually they'll tell you first if the deal is moody or wet etc.. 0.8 aint nothing id sweat about, would be more pleased that ive got tha O to fuck with.  :D

FUCK! It happened again! I was subconsciously under the impression that you and Thuglife were the same poster...LOL.

no worries bro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2005, 04:10:33 PM »
fuck xzibit getting jacked up too, but hes a multi millionaire i dont think he cares about 0.8
How can u even compare the weed down there to the shit we get up here

LMFAO! Are you fucking retarded? Northern Cali gets the dankest bud in the world, and it's imported to southern Cali, along with every other strain known to mankind...California has a wide range of shit, from the dankest kush you can get your hands on, to the bunkest streez on the face of this planet...But where I'm at, nobody but the Mexicans fuck with the streez. Most people smoke chronic and a few people got the kush on deck, but streezy is pretty rare where I'm from...PeACe

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2005, 05:38:14 PM »
Um, the best buds in the world are in the Netherlands.

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2005, 05:41:09 PM »
^^^
naw.

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2005, 05:47:36 PM »
it just happened to my homie while I was there. The dealer is considered somewhat of a homie to me
if your dealer is 'somewhat' of a homie then he's not your homie

sorry to break it to ya but he just wants you and your friends gay business and he probably thinks your a fag and trys to skimp you and your friends every chance he gets, no matter how little

a homie who hooks sacks gives much more than your little gay scale problems, if you have to bust out a scale and weigh your shit and not know it's good when you see it then I feel bad for you
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 05:49:28 PM by We$t Coa$t »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2005, 08:31:55 PM »
man u dont even kno what ur sayin u pay more than fuckin 400$ an oz i would never fuckin do that, EVER 500$ is a half p of better shit than uve ever seen cuz the states has the wackest fuckin weed in north america

WestCoasta

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2005, 11:58:24 PM »
the states has the wackest fuckin weed in north america
shut the fuck up, like you would know

yeah, all bud in the US sucks man  ::)

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2005, 12:00:59 AM »
i think "thuglife" is just diggin himself deeper in the hole cuz he knows he made a dumbass remark and is too stupid/gay to admit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2005, 01:41:42 AM »
Um, the best buds in the world are in the Netherlands.

Sorry to say, but I've had some of the supposed "better" shit from the Neterlands...The OG kush in Cali puts that shit to shame.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2005, 01:43:25 AM »
it just happened to my homie while I was there. The dealer is considered somewhat of a homie to me
if your dealer is 'somewhat' of a homie then he's not your homie

sorry to break it to ya but he just wants you and your friends gay business and he probably thinks your a fag and trys to skimp you and your friends every chance he gets, no matter how little

a homie who hooks sacks gives much more than your little gay scale problems, if you have to bust out a scale and weigh your shit and not know it's good when you see it then I feel bad for you

You are extremely retarded and have a slow working brain. I knew this guy before he was slangin', I used to play ball with him and he went to my school...Stop coming up with gaysauce theories, you moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2005, 01:45:19 AM »
cuz the states has the wackest fuckin weed in north america

LMFAO...That's seriously retarded. Forgetting that MEXICO is part of North America? DUMBASS.

TuSlic

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2005, 09:49:43 PM »
lmfao this is the 2nd most hilarious thread i've ever read next to the "busted one"  your really a weed head buddy and so are your friends lol, 250 is a deal for some chronic unless that shit garbage so I dont even no how anyone could complain on a lil bit of weed not being there.  Ya'll love them scales huh?  I kno all that weed shit by site, never used a scale in my life.  But if some dumb ma fuckaz came to me talkin bout my shit skimped, I'd prolly just laugh at them, tell them I'd hook them up the next time and rip em off but this time on purpose.