Author Topic: LMAO EU President's Spokesman Tells Britain Not To be Sheriff Of Nottingham!!!  (Read 106 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has told the UK not to reverse the legend of Robin Hood by robbing poor countries to pay the rich.
His comments, reported by a spokesman, refer to the UK's unpublished plan to solve a row over the 2007-13 EU budget.

The UK is said to be proposing a cut in aid to new member states in order to reduce the overall size of the budget.

"You all know the old story of Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham. The president has made it very clear that he does not expect the British presidency to take the role of the Sheriff of Nottingham, taking from the poor to give to the rich," Commission spokesman Johannes Laitenberger told a news conference

how can we be robbing from the poor when even with the rebate in place we are net contributers to the eu, the reason blair has been forced to asked the new member states to agree to less aid is France's refusal negotiate on the CAP, which is why we have the rebate because we don't rape it like they do.

tony blair is in trouble at home now because he sold us out, he has said there will be sum cuts to the rebate, possibly 1 biliion pounds to try and reach an agreement over the budget, but no reform of the CAP has been given in return. we don't mind paying for the costs of EU enlargement but we are totally against lining the pockets of rich french farmers!!!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

man fuck the EU.. sick of these Eurobitches

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
AHAHA
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll