Author Topic: Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into Palestinian girl = NOT GUILTY  (Read 619 times)

regimemob510

Re: Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into Palestinian girl = NOT GUILTY
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2005, 01:23:01 AM »
LMAO@defending trigger happy killaz just cause they Jewish. This ain't soccer games where you side with your team for the hell of it even if you're wrong.

i feel you, these niggas are really gettin outta hand, and to think that the palestinians are gonna sit there and get sodomized, your fuckin trippin homie.  at the end of the day, aint shit gonna come outta this beef, and the israelis or the palestinians are gonna blow up the planet, but fear not, cuz we'll all be there for the ride, cuz some nigga who was put in a position of power was adament that he took the right approach.  this shit makes me sick everyday, you cant even wake up and have a good day when a beef of this magnitude is an everyday thing.  but the part that fucks me up the most is, a country could blow earth up, and we're fucking pawns.   ;), this is pathetic.  i guess everyone should burn some grand daddy, and grab a bottle of privey... 8)