Author Topic: Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into Palestinian girl = NOT GUILTY  (Read 565 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Israeli captain who put 17 bullets into Palestinian girl = NOT GUILTY
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 08:40:31 AM »
whether they are terrorists or justified resistance you like to compare  the israelil army to terrorists all the time so you must think that your governemental organisation acts in terrorist ways so why do you always come out to defend them??

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 11:43:30 AM »
whether they are terrorists or justified resistance you like to compare  the israelil army to terrorists all the time so you must think that your governemental organisation acts in terrorist ways so why do you always come out to defend them??

I'm not going into definitions of "terrorism" right now I'm talking about Jamal as well as other propaganda victims such as yourself who often hypocritically claim to condemn terrorism against Israeli civilians only for 'political correctness' without actually taking the time of day to fully acknowlediging the Palestnian leadership's interest Palestinian terrorism promotes and without realizing it is the ONLY obstacle on the way to peace and mutual trust.

p.s:Question: When in God's name did I compare the Israeli Defence Force to a terrorist group? 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 11:47:20 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 12:25:26 PM »
every time the israeli army is brought u talk about what the terrorists do like their on the same level politically

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »
just so u guys know, in America, the Israeli's and the Palestinians are viewed on the same level, they're both fucking nuts.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 01:15:51 PM »
every time the israeli army is brought u talk about what the terrorists do like their on the same level politically

Doesn't mean they're on the same level. To understand the coercion inflicted on Israel's military by the Palestinian leadership, to conduct foiling operations within Palestinian jurisdiction, instead of uprooting Palestinian terrorism within the autonomy on its own, is what you need to acknowledge.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 04:30:27 PM »
I To Da Geezy...

1. Instead of addressing the topic being discussed, you decided to bring some more bullshit and ignore the main point here... an Israeli murderer (just another member of the IDF) killed an innocent young girl in a brutal way, and was acquitted after he admitted that he would have done the same thing to a 3 year old. Fucking sick... but I guess to the Israeli government this is normal and obviously acceptable.

2. If you want me to make a post everytime an Israeli child dies, then I'd have to make 5 times as many posts for every Palestinian child that dies.

3. You admitted yourself that terrorism isn't called terrorism when it's state sponsored. My response to that is that you're right because we can just look at Israel and see that your statement holds true.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 12:13:35 AM »
i hate jews with every fibres of my body.

^^
Then Jamal's goal has been accomplished.

p.s What a curious affect it had on you being that this captain wasn't even Jewish, but Druze.
And it is also interesting why Jamal doesn't post a new thread every time an Israeli kid is murdered, why doesn't he post information concerning the autopsies (that is if the body wasn't ripped to pieces) or why doesn't he delve into such freelance investigations with far reaching conclusions as for the Palestinian Autonomy and its "enforcement of human rights" on the way to "preventing such repercussions in the future"  in cases when Israeli civilians are murdered  by a terrorist, that is despite him claiming to condemn terrorism against Israeli civilians.

You REFUSE to see whom I have addressed my post to, and on what ground, you didn't seem to mind or respond on your article's "sudden" transformation into a catalyst of anti-semitism(at least for someone who claims to oppose injustice I would expect you to), what proves it was your intension to begin with to foment against Israel by any cost (How would such an article reinforce a stereotype of a racist? well let's see now...nice work fathoming the way Palestinian propaganda works mate )

QUOTE:
I feel like I'm talking to some retarded fruitcake with the -Stein suffix in his last name

POINT has been PROVEN.

p.s Only that if you do post everytime a Palesetinian or an Israeli child are killed you have to state the cause of death and the circumstances (that would of course include death of Palestinian children due Palestinian actions like coercion of hundreds of 8 year old children to take part in militant demonstrations). Since the Palestinian P.R likes to play with death rate statistics so much that when people who die in non-related armed street tussles (say within the about 60% unemployed population of Gaza strip) are all added up and included under the title of "Palestinians who died due to the Zionist occupation in the last..."
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 12:30:39 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 12:57:31 AM »
Do you have anything to say about the article or Israel's terrorist actions or not? I don't care about your whining and the bullshit tangents you go off on. Palestinian propaganda... yeah, anything that exposes Israel's atrocities is propaganda and anti-Semitism. Go whine to somebody else. If the truth hurts you so bad, don't read it (which you obviously don't.. unless you happen to stumble across it on WCC in 1 of my posts) :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 02:07:53 AM »
Do you have anything to say about the article or Israel's terrorist actions or not? I don't care about your whining and the bullshit tangents you go off on. Palestinian propaganda... yeah, anything that exposes Israel's atrocities is propaganda and anti-Semitism. Go whine to somebody else. If the truth hurts you so bad, don't read it (which you obviously don't.. unless you happen to stumble across it on WCC in 1 of my posts) :)

When a discussion is formed it usually leads somewhere, When people respond to a topic it is also customary to reply to peoples' statements. I've expressed my thoughts (in which for some reason you've never been as interested the way you are right now) on one of the responses to your article within this thread that was in no way related to the topic and mainly showcased blatant racial stereotyping to which you did not seem to object (being such an on-topic guy) at all. In the meanwhile, you're reprimanding me for going off topic when I simply pointed out a live example to how easy it would be to go off-topic, the wrong way, when one sided views are being propagated.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 02:37:50 AM »
So do you agree with the actions of the terrorist who shot the little girl, or do you think the terrorist state of Israel was wrong in acquitting this ruthless murderer?  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 03:35:47 AM »
So do you agree with the actions of the terrorist who shot the little girl, or do you think the terrorist state of Israel was wrong in acquitting this ruthless murderer?  :)

YES OR NO?

Before we settle this I want to tell you a story:

There's this trial, the D.A calls the defendant to the witness stand and asks him "did you or did you not steal the sum of money at hand?-yes or no"
The judge is pressuring him to answer so the defendat sayes "Your honor I can't answer with a yes or a no, not every question can be answered this way"
So the judge sayes "if you ask me a question which I can't answer with a yes or a no I'll let you refrain from answering" so the defendant takes his chance :" So did you stop taking bribe already?"

Your question can't be answered with a yes or a no becaue each answer would annex an unintended context(propaganda technique). Good thing you're not desperate, resorting to poorly executed rhetorical questions.

My opinion(nothing new really):

Death of innocent people(especially children) is deplorable.However, JUST LIKE YOU, I do not know the exact circumstances which lead to the death of this girl down to its details. Even less grounded are claims as for
perverting the course of justice by asking soldiers under his command to alter their accounts of the incident.
how can something like this be claimed based on an assumption? If ,in the American Justice system, a key witness altered his testimony, do you think that it would still be within the prosecution's capacity to avoid vindication?

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 05:53:07 AM »

The army's official account said that Iman was shot for crossing into a security zone carrying her schoolbag which soldiers feared might contain a bomb.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 06:01:12 AM »

The army's official account said that Iman was shot for crossing into a security zone carrying her schoolbag which soldiers feared might contain a bomb.

After soldiers first opened fire, she dropped her schoolbag which was then hit by several bullets establishing that it did not contain explosive. At that point she was no longer carrying the bag and, the tape revealed, was heading away from the army post when she was shot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2005, 07:06:51 AM »
LMAO@defending trigger happy killaz just cause they Jewish. This ain't soccer games where you side with your team for the hell of it even if you're wrong.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2005, 07:09:47 AM »
what do u expect? i dont understand dont u see who the posters are that support this shit? Theyre fuckin idiots anyways. I dont think I ve ever read any thing from Mauzip that didnt have anything to do with TQ and/or homosexualized topics. So what kind of posts u think this lame is gonna type about the Israeli Palestinian conflict?

And then we have the IDF luitenent himself. wouldnt be surprised if i to the geezy was a war criminal. how many palestinian homes have u destroyed i to the geezy?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll