Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2349 times)

WestCoasta

Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2005, 11:04:08 PM »
I don't understand how people know he gonna do good

the supporters are acting like he's all over the place or something, what has he been on mixtapes?  mixtapes are the lowest form of anything in rap music, mixtapes are wack and nothing but bullshit

I've never heard anything from this guy, so how does everybody say he's so good and he's gonna blow?

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2005, 11:25:03 PM »
The reason I am saying that his music is good is because  I have heard most of the songs of his project, his album is amazing, no lies, the guy has talent, He will blow the fuck up, just watch and see,

All I am saying is give the guy a chance, fuck it if hes talking shit about the game, who cares, the game is fake as fuck.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2005, 11:29:28 PM »
The reason I am saying that his music is good is because  I have heard most of the songs of his project, his album is amazing, no lies, the guy has talent, He will blow the fuck up, just watch and see,

All I am saying is give the guy a chance, fuck it if hes talking shit about the game, who cares, the game is fake as fuck.
There's alwayz someone who somebody clams is gonna blow; people say it too often for it to get much attention. The truth is ya don't really know until he drops the album.

WestCoasta

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2005, 11:44:01 PM »
nah it isn't even like that though, I don't give a fuck about Game  :laugh: I could care less he dissed him, I don't even like Game really

I will give him a chance, I didn't say he sucked or anything, I even said I've never heard anything from him

it's just I don't like when people hype shit up really bad when material isn't even really out there and majority of people haven't heard it

I feel the same about him as I did and do about Game, which is that it's kinda getting old and boring hearing and seeing Compton rappers

I don't have anything against Compton at all, it's just we need some new shit from new places and other states on the Coast

to other people around the country they're probably thinking "what the fuck, ANOTHER dude from Compton?"...... it's already been done, it's nothing new or exciting

it's just cliche, "Lil' Eazy-E", there's nothin exciting about it and for that fact it doesn't seem he'll blow up, that's all

just because he might be talented doesn't mean he'll blow up, there are tons of talent and have been tons of talent that have never made it big

Don Seer

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2005, 11:54:48 PM »
we all know Game aint real...like he sayin he's a gangsta and a hustla! having NWA sign and eazy on his body! ...like LIL E said he put this on his body after the contract! before he had a skateboard symbol ;D (star)....and rappin eazy e 24/7...  he can't do that now when LIL E is coming! i understand lil E!!
the thing is when u listenb to LIL E is like u would listen to Eazy E! it's just real...just listen to the song "they know me"! Game can't fuck with him! i heard 300 songs from Game...and i only heared a few from Lil E and i like lil E 10 times more!!

like spoken out of my own fuccin mouf homie. Lil E is a real nigga. i know this lil nigga. he aint no fake ass studio nigga like the rest of em cuzz. the nigga is a real G.just like his pops the nigga be rooted in Compton and aint no Compton but Eastside Compton. alot of niggas be tryin to diss the nigga cuz the lil nigga is comin up. this nigga didnt have shit growin up. muthafucca was Eazy son livin in Compton fuccin gangbangin n shit. His pops gave him shit but he never spoiled any of his kids. all his kids was rooted in em streets. dats how real the muthafucca was. When Game was comin up I was down..I liked the nigga. I never knew who he was but the nigga came out and alot of shit started comin clear. The nigga done exposed himself. He fakin. He aint no real Compton G and the way he lyin about knowin Eazy and shit..its sad homie. Game is a fake and he's tryin to ride Eazys nuttz to make himself look like a real G.

fool you had your ho card pulled here once already.. you musta missed it.. why u talking like you in the strests when you're in ICELAND 'nigga'  8)

how come u the second Lil E groupie caught faking? whats with these useless ruthless groupies..

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2005, 12:04:42 AM »
man west coast needs to stop beefin with each other and just get shit straight i mean they just gotto take it back in the day when shit was going good on the west coast, now shits going down the drain evreyone beefin and shit

word. i like both game and e...ill support them both.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2005, 11:22:38 AM »
how is this shit playing by opening this thread?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2005, 11:25:39 AM »
HOLY SHIT, the funnies quote of the year by the last caller to lil' eazy had me fuckin rollin of my chair in laughter

caller "everybody had love for ya cheese rat eatin daddy"

I had to DL is again, that last caller is too funny

and the first caller sound straight homo

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »
If anyone interviews game ask him what he thinks of all this shit? anyone know of game responding yet?
<a href="http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf</a>

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2005, 02:25:31 AM »
1 word: promotion

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2005, 08:24:42 AM »
Lil' Eazy= NO TALENT

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite