Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2341 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 06:48:09 AM »
i remember GAME said they are the new NWA!  with him,buck,banks,50,yayo!! HOW THA FUCK CAN THEY BE THE NEW NWA!!!

u sayin like oh, how can now lil e talk shit,before he was with Game... LOOK AT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! doin 3 mixtapes and his hair in G U NOT!!!!!!!!before he was with them!

ABN

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 06:50:13 AM »
^Game and Lil E weren´t talkin to eachother on the dvd? they were smoking blunts togheter and chillin. and they certainly talked to eachother on the Dreams video shoot. if you think that this is for anything oher then pulicity then you´re a fool. be bigger then Crooked I? well that´s not gonna be hard since Crooked won´t release an album and mark my words Lil E will do them GB numbers ;D

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 06:50:25 AM »
Daz called lil eazy a Snitch

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 06:53:17 AM »

thx... i just remebered.. wasnt there audio daz post of some dude explaining how lil e snitched..

.... real muthafuckaz gonna buy tha album!  and we gonna support him!!!    ....

keepin it real in slovenia.. ??

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 06:54:13 AM »

lmao

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 06:55:28 AM »
Great...this is all the west coast needs. Compton has a chance to unify and return the city back into the rap game and make big things happen...instead we have beefing between game and lil eazy. :grumpy:
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 06:58:45 AM »

thx... i just remebered.. wasnt there audio daz post of some dude explaining how lil e snitched..

fool i got family in Cleveland and Cali!!!!and most of my homiez are black!!!! and i was listening to nwa 15 years ago! i grew up on this shit!
and anybody who say LIL E is wack and shit,don't know what tha fuck u talking about! as a matter a fact, those bustaz should be banned on this forum!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 07:00:09 AM »
Like I always said, Lil eazy is a straight BITCH
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 07:01:34 AM »
IT'S TIME FOR REAL MUTHAPHUKKIN G'Z PART 2 with lil e dresta  and bg knocc (when he comes out) and they will diss everbody!!!too many fake bustaz sayin they real and all that!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 07:03:14 AM »
and i remember lil E dissed daz's ugly ass!!! always to sides of a story! don't belive when somebody says somethin!!!!  DPG KILLA (u remember that,don't u?  )

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 07:05:56 AM »
calm down..

fool i got family in Cleveland and Cali!!!!and most of my homiez are black!!!! and i was listening to nwa 15 years ago! i grew up on this shit!
and anybody who say LIL E is wack and shit,don't know what tha fuck u talking about! as a matter a fact, those bustaz should be banned on this forum!!!

lmfao...  my point is... unless you know people and situations personally, which you dont its all hype..
judge by the music.. and by that.. Lil E is wack.

i was listening to NWA 15 years ago too... so what...

and i should be banned? from my own forum? for disagreeing with you... get a grip!  Lil E has come wack so far..

how come the 2 people that were first to put Lil E into the public eye.. Daz AND Game now ain't fucking with dude?

ABN

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 07:08:43 AM »
IT'S TIME FOR REAL MUTHAPHUKKIN G'Z PART 2 with lil e dresta  and bg knocc (when he comes out) and they will diss everbody!!!too many fake bustaz sayin they real and all that!
funny you say that since i have a video interview with Dre´sta where he calls Game a "real nigga". you need to slow down your internet gang banging before you have a heart attack coz it´s not that serious.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 07:09:06 AM »
lil easy E  compared to his dad yeah jus lil single sale album coming soon................. 8)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 07:11:43 AM »
calm down..

lmfao...  my point is... unless you know people and situations personally, which you dont its all hype..
judge by the music.. and by that.. Lil E is wack.

i was listening to NWA 15 years ago too... so what...

and i should be banned? from my own forum? for disagreeing with you... get a grip!  Lil E has come wack so far..

how come the 2 people that were first to put Lil E into the public eye.. Daz AND Game now ain't fucking with dude?

man listen to "they know me"!!! and listen to my confessions ,when E killed Game on his own track!!! how can u say he is wack????
he looks like eazy e,same voice almost, dope flow...dope beats!!  you are showing disrespect to EAZY E ,when u r saying lil E is wack!,RIGHT??  and is that ok?

i am calm down...i just don't like to see,that dubcnn got no love for LIL E!!!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
funny you say that since i have a video interview with Dre´sta where he calls Game a "real nigga". you need to slow down your internet gang banging before you have a heart attack coz it´s not that serious.

dresta also said he likes 50 cent!!!! don't matter! and Game is not a real nigga OK!!!!