Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2342 times)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 07:14:41 AM »
calm my ass get off lil eazy dicc ;)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 07:16:17 AM »
GET OFF GAME'S DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 07:18:19 AM »
Lil E is a bitch he just trying to get some publicity for his album

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 07:19:47 AM »

lol he aint even prop game.. he aint even mnetion him... calm the hell down... get off Lil E & Ruthless dick..

how lil eazy gonna blow if we aint feel him?

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 07:21:15 AM »
^^ ;D

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 07:21:35 AM »
calm down..

thx... i just remebered.. wasnt there audio daz post of some dude explaining how lil e snitched..

.... real muthafuckaz gonna buy tha album!  and we gonna support him!!!    ....

keepin it real in slovenia.. ??
fool i got family in Cleveland and Cali!!!!and most of my homiez are black!!!! and i was listening to nwa 15 years ago! i grew up on this shit!
and anybody who say LIL E is wack and shit,don't know what tha fuck u talking about! as a matter a fact, those bustaz should be banned on this forum!!!

lmfao...  my point is... unless you know people and situations personally, which you dont its all hype..
judge by the music.. and by that.. Lil E is wack.

i was listening to NWA 15 years ago too... so what...

and i should be banned? from my own forum? for disagreeing with you... get a grip!  Lil E has come wack so far..

how come the 2 people that were first to put Lil E into the public eye.. Daz AND Game now ain't fucking with dude?

man listen to "they know me"!!! and listen to my confessions ,when E killed Game on his own track!!! how can u say he is wack????
he looks like eazy e,same voice almost, dope flow...dope beats!!  you are showing disrespect to EAZY E ,when u r saying lil E is wack!,RIGHT??  and is that ok?

i am calm down...i just don't like to see,that dubcnn got no love for LIL E!!!

i guess you didnt know that game ghostwrote "my confessions" for him

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2005, 07:23:24 AM »
and that's bullshit when a caller said he never gonna sell! MAN HE DON'T NEED GAME ON THA ALBUM TO SELL!!!! real muthafuckaz gonna buy tha album!  and we gonna support him!!!    
and Game saying he eazy e's son...it's normal lil e hasa problem! and on tha DVD...yea they were together,but they werent talking...Game wanted to come to eazy e original house....
some of u still jelous....but believe it or not...lil E gonna BLOW!!!!  i believe he will be bigger than Crooked I!!

you're not gonna sell off your fathers fanbase's next generation...you need the mtv fanbase to do that multi-platinum shit... i doubt E's gonna do that
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2005, 07:26:48 AM »
i have family living in cali and i have tons of black homies...does that make me a gangster?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2005, 07:27:21 AM »

lol he aint even prop game.. he aint even mnetion him... calm the hell down... get off Lil E & Ruthless dick..

1 guy said get off lil e's dick..and i said about Game...and that goes for all the others game fans!

a few people don't mean WE...ok....    

u guys just don't like that real gangsta shit!!!   it's normal that Game became so famous ,when he was with 50 cent...gunit...and on his album he had timbaland,kanye,just blaze ( a real westcoast album yea  ;D : :laugh: :'( :-X )

LIL E will keep it gangsta, gangsta beats, will have Cube,Ren,kokane,bone on tha album!!!!

and get off ruthless dick???? u said it all with this...ok !!!

oh my god i have a feeling like i'm on some eastcoast forum!

anyway i aint got time...do what u wann do,,,listen who u wanna listen!!!  

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2005, 07:28:59 AM »
never mention Games ass :-\

ABN

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005, 07:29:06 AM »
IT'S TIME FOR REAL MUTHAPHUKKIN G'Z PART 2 with lil e dresta  and bg knocc (when he comes out) and they will diss everbody!!!too many fake bustaz sayin they real and all that!
funny you say that since i have a video interview with Dre´sta where he calls Game a "real nigga". you need to slow down your internet gang banging before you have a heart attack coz it´s not that serious.

dresta also said he likes 50 cent!!!! don't matter! and Game is not a real nigga OK!!!!
why should i care if Dre´sta likes 50 or not he´s a grown ass man entitled to his opinion just like everybody else. but it´s not that serious though and you need to realize that everybody´s not gonna like Lil E and everyone´s not gonna agree with you.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2005, 07:30:33 AM »
i have family living in cali and i have tons of black homies...does that make me a gangster?

did i say i am a gangster???

papoose, a real gangsta rap fan yea!!!

more and more i see...on this forum u only like that fake shit!!!(thats why we have THA SHACK)
   and dont matter if he not gonna sell that much..record sells don't matter! HE WILL KEEP IT REAL!!! and he don't need kanye west and 50 cent (like Game) to blow .!!! ok!!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 07:31:22 AM »

1 guy said get off lil e's dick..and i said about Game...and that goes for all the others game fans!

a few people don't mean WE...ok....   

u guys just don't like that real gangsta shit!!!   it's normal that Game became so famous ,when he was with 50 cent...gunit...and on his album he had timbaland,kanye,just blaze ( a real westcoast album yea  ;D : :laugh: :'( :-X )

LIL E will keep it gangsta, gangsta beats, will have Cube,Ren,kokane,bone on tha album!!!!

and get off ruthless dick???? u said it all with this...ok !!!

oh my god i have a feeling like i'm on some eastcoast forum!

anyway i aint got time...do what u wann do,,,listen who u wanna listen!!! 

your common sense seems to get lamer by every post; How the fuck does not feeling lil e, turn this forum into an eastcoast forum?

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 07:32:18 AM »
coz he's blind to the truth.. Lil E aint shit..

listen to that my confessions verse.. its got games blueprint all over it.. theres many many name drops on there....

LIl E can't flow right. he sounds like he struggling.. hell he couldnt even remake "easier said than dunn" with any kind of quality.. quik did waaaay better..

Eazy E wasn't a rapper remember.. he never wrote his own shit till the later days..  he took hours to get takes right etc etc.. so this shit aint even in Lil E's blood as a natural gift.. he expecting a free ride of eazy's name.. but outside us west coast fans Ruthless and Eazy are forgotten.. u can't deny that!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 07:34:00 AM by Overseer »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 07:32:31 AM »

did i say i am a gangster???

papoose, a real gangsta rap fan yea!!!

more and more i see...on this forum u only like that fake shit!!!(thats why we have THA SHACK)
   and dont matter if he not gonna sell that much..record sells don't matter! HE WILL KEEP IT REAL!!! and he don't need kanye west and 50 cent (like Game) to blow .!!! ok!!

when did i say i was a 'real' gangster rap fan?

recognize 187,a real internet gangster