Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2392 times)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 07:32:48 AM »
RECOGNIZE187  seems like gettin fucked up tha ass by lil E while givin dome too ruthless were the time for cyber thug

ABN

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 07:33:19 AM »
i have family living in cali and i have tons of black homies...does that make me a gangster?

did i say i am a gangster???

papoose, a real gangsta rap fan yea!!!

more and more i see...on this forum u only like that fake shit!!!(thats why we have THA SHACK)
   and dont matter if he not gonna sell that much..record sells don't matter! HE WILL KEEP IT REAL!!! and he don't need kanye west and 50 cent (like Game) to blow .!!! ok!!

well he´s gonna have some of the same producers on his album that Game had on his album so.............

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2005, 07:34:45 AM »
IT'S TIME FOR REAL MUTHAPHUKKIN G'Z PART 2 with lil e dresta  and bg knocc (when he comes out) and they will diss everbody!!!too many fake bustaz sayin they real and all that!
funny you say that since i have a video interview with Dre´sta where he calls Game a "real nigga". you need to slow down your internet gang banging before you have a heart attack coz it´s not that serious.

dresta also said he likes 50 cent!!!! don't matter! and Game is not a real nigga OK!!!!
why should i care if Dre´sta likes 50 or not he´s a grown ass man entitled to his opinion just like everybody else. but it´s not that serious though and you need to realize that everybody´s not gonna like Lil E and everyone´s not gonna agree with you.

true...but u can say it on a nice way: like he is not that good or...NOT LIKE:HE IS WACK!!!!! i mean...

PEACE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2005, 07:35:00 AM »
papoose>lil e

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:27 AM »
i have family living in cali and i have tons of black homies...does that make me a gangster?

did i say i am a gangster???

papoose, a real gangsta rap fan yea!!!

more and more i see...on this forum u only like that fake shit!!!(thats why we have THA SHACK)
   and dont matter if he not gonna sell that much..record sells don't matter! HE WILL KEEP IT REAL!!! and he don't need kanye west and 50 cent (like Game) to blow .!!! ok!!

when did i say i was a 'real' gangster rap fan?

recognize 187,a real internet gangster

and that's a big problem.,coz u are not a real gangsta rap fan! and most of u on this forum are not!!! so it's logical u don't like LIL E!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 07:39:54 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2005, 07:50:18 AM »
I like Lil E.

If you listen to that Cool and Dre track, he's taking shots at Game back then too. I don't think the beef is B/C of the G-unit affil.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2005, 07:57:45 AM »
recognize187, u make a fool out of yourself by sayin game is fake and ridin lil e's dick to the fullest

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2005, 08:10:18 AM »
u gonna see when his album comes out!!!

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2005, 08:40:34 AM »
This is exactly what game did with G unit

Game knew the whole time he would turn around and beef with them after he had used their name for initial success

Karma really is a bitch

Isabelle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2005, 09:50:54 AM »

oh my god yes

Like one time i saw a black person in the street and so now im so like a gangsta /end sarcasm

I always laugh when anyone tries to pretend they are ghetto by saying i have heaps of black friends. It actually makes my day  ::)-

rik

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2005, 10:19:32 AM »
coz he's blind to the truth.. Lil E aint shit..

listen to that my confessions verse.. its got games blueprint all over it.. theres many many name drops on there....

LIl E can't flow right. he sounds like he struggling.. hell he couldnt even remake "easier said than dunn" with any kind of quality.. quik did waaaay better..

Eazy E wasn't a rapper remember.. he never wrote his own shit till the later days..  he took hours to get takes right etc etc.. so this shit aint even in Lil E's blood as a natural gift.. he expecting a free ride of eazy's name.. but outside us west coast fans Ruthless and Eazy are forgotten.. u can't deny that!

I agree with you 100 percent.

ABN

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2005, 10:36:59 AM »
This is exactly what game did with G unit

Game knew the whole time he would turn around and beef with them after he had used their name for initial success

Karma really is a bitch
Karma for a beef that he didn´t even start ???

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2005, 10:48:31 AM »
why do they got beef though ? anyone know the story behind it ?

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2005, 10:59:25 AM »
This is the same muthafuckin reason why the West ain't gettin worldwide numbers like in the 90's...they can't get along! What the fuck is everybody thinkin?

If these fools wanna get their messages heard on their songs, they need unity to be puttin real shit out there. And until they can sit down and talk shit like business men, we ain't gonna get nowhere.

WiCkZ
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

rik

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2005, 12:55:24 PM »
wow those people callin in were on him. Reminds me when game and 50 first started beefin and people were callin in talkin shit to game