Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2343 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2005, 01:01:17 PM »
lol,he couldnt even make up an argument as to why he was on Game's DVD & why he didnt say shit to him then.

exactly. this dude was standin next to game while he was flossin his eazy-e tatto, and wearin the nwa chain. now all-of-a-sudden he finds it disrespectful.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2005, 01:23:33 PM »
Fuccin stupid, instead bringin the westcoast back, when they from the same hood, when they really could make things poppin, when they could've used their talent to knock G unit and keep it real on the west, muthaphuccaz have beef with eachother just to get in the spotlight..that's fuccin dumb 

bitchez gonna get back to Blood Vs Crip shit...more likely after Tookie dies..

World is stupid ain't it?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 01:47:25 PM »
Its all good.
cant wait to listen to the whole interview.

Notice how some GAME fan edited out so its just the parts where Lil Eazy is getting Dissed.
Well heres a lil propaganda on my behalf

<a href="http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf</a>

WestCoasta

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2005, 01:50:06 PM »
who cares about Lil E?

I haven't even heard ANYTHING from him and I don't care to  ::)

talk about making success of someone elses name "Lil Eazy E"

shit is lame, I'm tired of only Compton rappers coming out, we need other cities and other states on the Coast

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 01:59:36 PM »
I really am not sure bout lil Eazy  :-\

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »
man west coast needs to stop beefin with each other and just get shit straight i mean they just gotto take it back in the day when shit was going good on the west coast, now shits going down the drain evreyone beefin and shit

The Watcher

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2005, 03:26:42 PM »
Lil E will never sell, the dude is wack as hell, he needs to come up with a new name too that Lil shit was played out before it started
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

militaryminded

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2005, 03:32:46 PM »
its funny how all the people who hate on lil eazy-e sound like the last caller that was dissing. u guyz all have the same coments,same attacks and shit.
u aint down with him, dont buy his shit.
just please dont start dick riding once he blow up.. :)

ruthless95

• Lil Geezy
  • RUTHLESS95
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »
its funny how all the people who hate on lil eazy-e sound like the last caller that was dissing. u guyz all have the same coments,same attacks and shit.

Agree with you.....

prince

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2005, 03:58:49 PM »
coz he's blind to the truth.. Lil E aint shit..

listen to that my confessions verse.. its got games blueprint all over it.. theres many many name drops on there....

LIl E can't flow right. he sounds like he struggling.. hell he couldnt even remake "easier said than dunn" with any kind of quality.. quik did waaaay better..

Eazy E wasn't a rapper remember.. he never wrote his own shit till the later days..  he took hours to get takes right etc etc.. so this shit aint even in Lil E's blood as a natural gift.. he expecting a free ride of eazy's name.. but outside us west coast fans Ruthless and Eazy are forgotten.. u can't deny that!

real talk

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2005, 04:20:42 PM »
I think it's kinda funny that Lil E is dissin game when he was on the Game DVD. I didn't even know Lil E was on the Dream's video. He's dissin for marketing and sales, nothing new. It's just transparent. I like his music, but come on...

And Recognize187, you're in Europe and wow, you have a black friend, what do you know about a "real nigga"? You're not qualified to use terms like that. Shut the fuck up.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2005, 04:25:01 PM »

Agree with you.....

No, it's cuz these G-Unit niggaz are dividing our fucc'n coast right after we tried to bring it bacc together so to have this nigga lil e (Yeah, I meant to make the E little) coming out dissing Game after he been to all the niggaz video shoots, DVD's and all that shit is beyond me.   What is the cause other than trying to promote his album or be down w/ the clowns from G-Unit?  I'm sorry to tell you nephew but this nigga is doing nothing but hurting himself along w/ his future success.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2005, 04:27:48 PM »
we all know Game aint real...like he sayin he's a gangsta and a hustla! having NWA sign and eazy on his body! ...like LIL E said he put this on his body after the contract! before he had a skateboard symbol ;D (star)....and rappin eazy e 24/7...  he can't do that now when LIL E is coming! i understand lil E!!
the thing is when u listenb to LIL E is like u would listen to Eazy E! it's just real...just listen to the song "they know me"! Game can't fuck with him! i heard 300 songs from Game...and i only heared a few from Lil E and i like lil E 10 times more!!

like spoken out of my own fuccin mouf homie. Lil E is a real nigga. i know this lil nigga. he aint no fake ass studio nigga like the rest of em cuzz. the nigga is a real G.just like his pops the nigga be rooted in Compton and aint no Compton but Eastside Compton. alot of niggas be tryin to diss the nigga cuz the lil nigga is comin up. this nigga didnt have shit growin up. muthafucca was Eazy son livin in Compton fuccin gangbangin n shit. His pops gave him shit but he never spoiled any of his kids. all his kids was rooted in em streets. dats how real the muthafucca was. When Game was comin up I was down..I liked the nigga. I never knew who he was but the nigga came out and alot of shit started comin clear. The nigga done exposed himself. He fakin. He aint no real Compton G and the way he lyin about knowin Eazy and shit..its sad homie. Game is a fake and he's tryin to ride Eazys nuttz to make himself look like a real G.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2005, 04:30:32 PM »
^truth.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2005, 04:31:48 PM »
like spoken out of my own fuccin mouf homie. Lil E is a real nigga. i know this lil nigga. he aint no fake ass studio nigga like the rest of em cuzz. the nigga is a real G.just like his pops the nigga be rooted in Compton and aint no Compton but Eastside Compton. alot of niggas be tryin to diss the nigga cuz the lil nigga is comin up. this nigga didnt have shit growin up. muthafucca was Eazy son livin in Compton fuccin gangbangin n shit. His pops gave him shit but he never spoiled any of his kids. all his kids was rooted in em streets. dats how real the muthafucca was. When Game was comin up I was down..I liked the nigga. I never knew who he was but the nigga came out and alot of shit started comin clear. The nigga done exposed himself. He fakin. He aint no real Compton G and the way he lyin about knowin Eazy and shit..its sad homie. Game is a fake and he's tryin to ride Eazys nuttz to make himself look like a real G.

^^ shut up man "I know dis nigga" no u don't u fag
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:11:09 PM by Lonnie Hendrex »