Author Topic: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him  (Read 2340 times)

WestCoasta

Re: lil eazy e disses game on the radio, gets the shit dissed out of him
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2005, 04:34:38 PM »
coz he's blind to the truth.. Lil E aint shit..

listen to that my confessions verse.. its got games blueprint all over it.. theres many many name drops on there....

LIl E can't flow right. he sounds like he struggling.. hell he couldnt even remake "easier said than dunn" with any kind of quality.. quik did waaaay better..

Eazy E wasn't a rapper remember.. he never wrote his own shit till the later days..  he took hours to get takes right etc etc.. so this shit aint even in Lil E's blood as a natural gift.. he expecting a free ride of eazy's name.. but outside us west coast fans Ruthless and Eazy are forgotten.. u can't deny that!

I agree with you 100 percent.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2005, 04:46:48 PM »
Lil E aint shit....Gamez actualy blew the fuck up n hooked up with so many other rappers.....where the fuck is lil e headed? mayb he'll collab with washed up cats like spice1 and mc eiht. he shoulda kept it cool with game and had him on his 1st single or somethin' ...shoot a video and get some real promotion

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Larry the Jew

• Lil Geezy
  • Super Jew
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2005, 04:51:56 PM »
Well if the AIDS was passed on then he'll probably die in a few years, that'll put an end to his hate.
Larry Goldsteinberg, attorney of law, at your service...

ROBSON

• Lil Geezy
  • DrunkSkunk Ent.
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2005, 05:01:57 PM »
We all like EAZY-E, RIGHT?! So why the fuck everyone dissin on him?!  I hope he does killer sales. I hope he blows up like crazy, just like his pops!

I like Game too, but Game needs to quite the beef bullshit, and concentrate on doin solid raps!

WHOEVER the FUCK it is, as long as they from the WEST COAST, hopefully they get killa sales and blow the fuck-up!

Whatever is best for the west.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2005, 05:33:43 PM »
coz he's blind to the truth.. Lil E aint shit..

listen to that my confessions verse.. its got games blueprint all over it.. theres many many name drops on there....

LIl E can't flow right. he sounds like he struggling.. hell he couldnt even remake "easier said than dunn" with any kind of quality.. quik did waaaay better..

Eazy E wasn't a rapper remember.. he never wrote his own shit till the later days..  he took hours to get takes right etc etc.. so this shit aint even in Lil E's blood as a natural gift.. he expecting a free ride of eazy's name.. but outside us west coast fans Ruthless and Eazy are forgotten.. u can't deny that!

I agree with you 100 percent.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2005, 06:02:13 PM »
just heard the shit

lil eazy got shiitted on by the callers, especially the last who took a major shit on lil eazy

game nigga, BWS shittin on everybody like lil b1tch ass eazy who livin of his dad's dead dick

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gunot
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2005, 06:10:24 PM »
HOLY SHIT, the funnies quote of the year by the last caller to lil' eazy had me fuckin rollin of my chair in laughter

caller "everybody had love for ya cheese rat eatin daddy"
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2005, 06:53:13 PM »
like spoken out of my own fuccin mouf homie. Lil E is a real nigga. i know this lil nigga. he aint no fake ass studio nigga like the rest of em cuzz. the nigga is a real G.just like his pops the nigga be rooted in Compton and aint no Compton but Eastside Compton. alot of niggas be tryin to diss the nigga cuz the lil nigga is comin up. this nigga didnt have shit growin up. muthafucca was Eazy son livin in Compton fuccin gangbangin n shit. His pops gave him shit but he never spoiled any of his kids. all his kids was rooted in em streets. dats how real the muthafucca was. When Game was comin up I was down..I liked the nigga. I never knew who he was but the nigga came out and alot of shit started comin clear. The nigga done exposed himself. He fakin. He aint no real Compton G and the way he lyin about knowin Eazy and shit..its sad homie. Game is a fake and he's tryin to ride Eazys nuttz to make himself look like a real G.

^^ shut up man "I know dis nigga" no u don't u fag

LMAO "i know dis nigga" that is when i stopped reading

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2005, 06:59:03 PM »
lil e iz gonna do good... his albums gonna b good...people r gonna buy it (az long az they promote it right, az in letting people know its out there) we've been craving for that west coast gangster shit and lil e iz bringing it...

I support lil e, game, M.O.B (or whatever they call theyselves now), dpg,yukwarrengdjquik... the west fuck the hate...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2005, 07:06:47 PM »
Nuthing againts Lil Easy...but his album wont do good

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2005, 07:36:04 PM »
we all know Game aint real...like he sayin he's a gangsta and a hustla! having NWA sign and eazy on his body! ...like LIL E said he put this on his body after the contract! before he had a skateboard symbol ;D (star)....and rappin eazy e 24/7...  he can't do that now when LIL E is coming! i understand lil E!!
the thing is when u listenb to LIL E is like u would listen to Eazy E! it's just real...just listen to the song "they know me"! Game can't fuck with him! i heard 300 songs from Game...and i only heared a few from Lil E and i like lil E 10 times more!!

like spoken out of my own fuccin mouf homie. Lil E is a real nigga. i know this lil nigga. he aint no fake ass studio nigga like the rest of em cuzz. the nigga is a real G.just like his pops the nigga be rooted in Compton and aint no Compton but Eastside Compton. alot of niggas be tryin to diss the nigga cuz the lil nigga is comin up. this nigga didnt have shit growin up. muthafucca was Eazy son livin in Compton fuccin gangbangin n shit. His pops gave him shit but he never spoiled any of his kids. all his kids was rooted in em streets. dats how real the muthafucca was. When Game was comin up I was down..I liked the nigga. I never knew who he was but the nigga came out and alot of shit started comin clear. The nigga done exposed himself. He fakin. He aint no real Compton G and the way he lyin about knowin Eazy and shit..its sad homie. Game is a fake and he's tryin to ride Eazys nuttz to make himself look like a real G.
<a href="http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/gamediss.swf</a>
I agree with you guyz, fuck these haters.
next year these mothafuckers are gonna be all on his dick, and eveyrone including their mama are gonna be wantin eazy.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 01:42:11 PM by ruthless95rip »

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2005, 08:03:04 PM »
lil e iz gonna do good... his albums gonna b good...people r gonna buy it (az long az they promote it right, az in letting people know its out there) we've been craving for that west coast gangster shit and lil e iz bringing it...

I support lil e, game, M.O.B (or whatever they call theyselves now), dpg,yukwarrengdjquik... the west fuck the hate...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2005, 08:21:04 PM »
I just had the grilled chicken salad from CHILI'S...omg to die for.  DELISH 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2005, 10:19:53 PM »

Exactly. Stop the hate people.
I don't know that where leaves *sigh* spider loc, but for everyone else stop hating, enjoy the artists. 8)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2005, 11:01:18 PM »
Its funny, all u muthafuckers talk shit about lil eazy-e, why I dont know, most of u guys say hes making fame of his father, he has no talent. Mutha fuckers is 2pac had a son and his name was lil 2pac, shit all of u would be on his nuts, and it would not matter if he made fame of his name,

mutha fuckers, its his dad, who that fuck cares if he names himself lil eazy-e, and by the way the guy has talent, I will go as far as to say he is more talented than the Game, why I have heard most of the tracks of prince of compton, and guess what, that cd is a fucking, westcoast classic,  u guys should give the guy a chance, and who cares if hes talking shit about the game , wouldnt you guys, game makes it seem like hes eazy-s son. And in 2006. thats going to be the year of lil eazy-e, just watch and see.