Poll

?

nice person, aware of others feelings
12 (60%)
rude up-front person aware of others feelings
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: type of person you prefer  (Read 537 times)

coola

Re: type of person you prefer
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 12:37:40 PM »
oh so you're talking about a breakup? yeah man bitches are either flaky and dance around the poiint or harsh, but with those situations you gotta be blunt cuz a lot of people have hard times accepting the reality of you leaving them. Be blunt, rude, "honest" whatever it takes to distance yourself from the ex party.

yeah i'm talkin about a break-up... but how people react in worst of situations reflects on their personality in general...

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 12:39:37 PM »
but how people react in worst of situations reflects on their personality in general...

hmmm....so true

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 12:47:46 PM »
That's right, you should be more specific LOL. In this case, truth should be told.. doesn't have to be rude though. Like, "hey asshole, Im fuckin some other guy now, you can fuck off now."

Plus.. what would be nice about fuckin with some other guy and then just not tellin? Would that be something nice to do? I really don't know about you, but I don't think so LOL.

When I talk about nice persons, I mean personas who actually ARE cool, and not some fucking phony asses.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UAK

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 12:51:30 PM »
The nicest thing one can do is be rude enough to tell the truth.

Check your sig motherfuckers  >:(

Damn, I'm nice.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 12:53:02 PM by Max Powers aka K A I N »

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 02:07:16 PM »
I think you can walk the line man!  You can be strong and know yourself and know others and stand up for yourself and others without being a pushover.  I don't have time for people that are unneccessarily rude - gotta find the in between that works!
"Aight, new drink..."

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 06:37:51 PM »
fuck rude people, I like nice soft sensitive girls, if their rude to me Ill get hurt and flip and do somethin crazy like obsess about it, maybe kidnap them cut em up and throw them in the ocean...so yeah, I dont like rude people

man you dont sound too confident..

I guess thats jus my style

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:41 PM »
 ice people of course. WHy do I wanna hang out with aome rude person for? I'll deal with them when I have to, but by choice, I wanna hang out with some nice people so I dont gotta deal with beef and BS. I just had to drop a homie over some bull.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 08:34:50 PM »
you don't have to be rude to tell the truth, there are ways of going about it

Exxxxactly.  There's a difference between Rudeness and Honesty. 

As far as "Type of Person you prefer" the most important trait in a human personality in my opinion is Passion. 

misskebina

• Lil Geezy
  • The Westcoast Is Back !!!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 08:46:50 PM »
You don't have to be rude to be honest, stop being dramatic. As you grow up you'll become more accustomed to the English language, and in turn you will learn to communicate with others above the basic  animal instincts you are working with now.

;D lol

misskebina

• Lil Geezy
  • The Westcoast Is Back !!!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 08:49:14 PM »
I hate rude people, i like nice people.

coola

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 10:17:09 PM »
That's right, you should be more specific LOL. In this case, truth should be told.. doesn't have to be rude though. Like, "hey asshole, Im fuckin some other guy now, you can fuck off now."

Plus.. what would be nice about fuckin with some other guy and then just not tellin? Would that be something nice to do? I really don't know about you, but I don't think so LOL.

When I talk about nice persons, I mean personas who actually ARE cool, and not some fucking phony asses.

yeah but by cheating on someone youre being rude, you can be phony and nice to them, or tell them the truth...

i fucked up the question...

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2005, 11:49:31 AM »
I get the point of the question though. I voted for rude. I don't mind the truth being told right to my face, no matter how harsh it might be. Rather than questioning the truth in the thoughts someone expresses in a "nice" way.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2005, 12:41:35 PM »

i cant be fucked getting into details, so as a generalisation, i prefer people that are rude... i dont like nice people that feel sorry for others and are scared to hurt their feelings... in the long run i think its better not to feel sorry for someone, and tell them the truth and not try protect them...

whats your thoughts ?

yeah i agree