Author Topic: Little Ceasers!  (Read 97 times)

51 cent

• 'G'
Little Ceasers!
« on: November 17, 2005, 01:41:33 PM »
I'm originally from outside Detroit, and I love their pizza - they get no love on the east coast.  Anyone with me, I know it's not like high roller pizza or anything - but what is? 

(New around here - tryin to get out and talk to yall, liking it a lot so far!  Living in DC, working in marketing lots of entertainment, etc so I catch a lot of cool tips, I'll pass em on if I can!)
"Aight, new drink..."

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Little Ceasers!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 02:10:42 PM »
They used to have a gang of stores here, but they closed most of them. I was looking at their menu last week and I was thinking about driving for 30 minutes to get one but then I just went to Wendy's instead. From what I remember, they were the first to have cheesy bread and that shit was awesome. I might have to go get some one of these days.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to the forums.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 02:12:31 PM by $ »

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 02:20:14 PM »
Thanks, I'm digging it here - I like that it moves pretty fast with lots of new stuff all across the boards.  Some others are just filled with idiots and a-holes who don't have much to say, but this looks fresh-lots of good topics.

Anyway, I hear ya on the cheesy bread (Italian cheese sticks especially).  Mike Illitch (owns Tigers and Red Wings) owns Little C's, and he was not doing so well and closed down a bunch of franchises on each coast, now most of them that are left are in the midwest.  There is one in NYC that I hit up when I go there even though it's totally out of the way - lol!  I'm kinda obssessed - if I order from Detroit Metro airport the pizza arrives as I pull in to my parents house - coincidence?  I think NOT!   ;D
"Aight, new drink..."

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 02:22:46 PM »
hell yeah, $5 large already made are awesome. Not the best tasting, but quick and cheap.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 03:07:28 PM »
hell yeah, $5 large already made are awesome. Not the best tasting, but quick and cheap.
fuck yeah that shit is gangsta 5 dollar pizza and 1 dollar crazy bread (garlic bread) doesnt get much cheaper if you got a few heads and want to grub on something cheap and quick like

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 03:10:20 PM »
haha I haven't seen a Little Ceasers commerical in years

wasn't it the one that had that cartoon say "pizza pizza"