Poll

And you had him tied up in your living room next to your dead fam, would you...

Torture him, then kill him
26 (56.5%)
Kill him
10 (21.7%)
Call the police
3 (6.5%)
Let him know he's a terrible human being then send him off
1 (2.2%)
Look at his drivers license and go kill whoevers at his house
3 (6.5%)
Go to his house and make whoevers there human pyramid and masturbate
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: If you captured the man that killed your family...  (Read 392 times)

J Bananas

If you captured the man that killed your family...
« on: November 17, 2005, 03:56:07 PM »
Well...

WestCoasta

Re: If you captured the man that killed your family...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 03:59:42 PM »
I'd torture the shit outta him........ I'd do everything possible

get a gun, shoot all his limbs, ax his dick off, let him sit for a long time, then strap an m-80 to his nuts and then he'd be a goner

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 04:30:07 PM »
Id call up some of the str8 outta Tehran Persian refugees I got on payroll and have him raped in his ass, and have this scene played out for a good month or two, then have him hangin off some street light somewhere
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 04:37:01 PM »
I honestly don't know what I'd do.

Larry the Jew

• Lil Geezy
  • Super Jew
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 04:37:57 PM »
Id call up some of the str8 outta Tehran Persian refugees I got on payroll and have him raped in his ass, and have this scene played out for a good month or two, then have him hangin off some street light somewhere

While I would be very enraged too, I don't think you know what it is to sodomize another man, it is a life ruining experience that solves nothing. It is often at the hands of mentally sick, closet homosexuals who have nothing better to do than pick on the skinny kid before practice, just because he happens to communicate better than them and is going somewhere after high school, God I hate the football team for what they did!!
Larry Goldsteinberg, attorney of law, at your service...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 04:38:45 PM »
I'd torture that motherfucker. Cut off his fingers and put his fingerless hand in lemon juice. Break his hip bones. Acupuncture his muhfuckin eyes. Kick his god damn teeth in and pull them out. Pour sulfuric acid on his genitalia. Shove a ice pick up his bitch ass. Blast his fuckin knees off with a shotgun. Then pour gasoline down his digestive system and throw a match down his throat.

Then kick back and laugh.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 05:17:56 PM »
Call the police

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 05:49:11 PM »
Tell Him He Is A Bad Person
United Arab States

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 05:52:45 PM »
Call Babu over so he can tell the guy...

"You're a very, very, bad man"

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 05:55:10 PM »
I think I'll quote Jayo Felony on this one: "I put one in your apple bitch, I'll blow your motherfucking head off you'll see how I let off".

so, judging by the numbers on the poll, most people would torture and kill. Why is it then that people are opposed to torturing prsioners for information? These aren't regular prisoners convicted in a criminal court under the DOJ, they are known terrorists that have been under watch by Homeland Security; these people don't fuck around. If they're going to torture somebody, they know who it is and they know what they're capable of. Some people here don't seem to recognize that and sensationalize the issue like the US army is going to march from cave to cave pulling out families and torture them for no reason. Let the professionals do their job, even if it includes hooking up some piece of shit to a car battery and forcing him to masturbate.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 05:58:41 PM »
I don't work for the government though. That's the difference.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 05:59:12 PM »
 if i got the equipment i would Cut off his dick,Feed  him his dick with my shit(after eating hot spicy indian food).Then after injuring his eye,suck it out with the sukers u clean the tiolets with.cut of his ear,his tongue,with a pen fuck up his vocal cords.then make em sit in a bath fool of sulphric acid(after cuting his hands) shave his body off the skin by a knife,sit on a chair balanced on his knee caps,crusing his feet.start cutting him out in small pieces from his legs................shit this is getting boring
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 06:02:36 PM »
It's Because i never claimed to be the land of the free  the brave ,coming to improve living standards and human rights,starting a war because whoever was before them was torting people and have him on trail for torture
United Arab States

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 06:02:59 PM »
I dnt think you will be able to get information with torture.  You're torturing people that are willing to cut of people's heads, kill themselves for their extreme beliefs.  When they asked John McCain to release information while he was being tortured he said the names of the Packers O-Line lol.  When nazi soldiers were being tortured they came up with the names of people from their neighberhood.  I just dont think it works.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
But it sure is fun.

THA SAUCE HOUSE