Author Topic: SWISHA HOUSE  (Read 104 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
SWISHA HOUSE
« on: November 17, 2005, 04:54:29 PM »
man this thread the swisha house appreciationt thread....i mean i stoped listening to new rap like 2 yrs ago. I started bumpin all the old dope west coast shit. Then when i heard the new swisha house shit, Ive coppin all the new swisha albums n mixtapes....paul wall mike jones bun-b slim thug...these dudez r droppin heat. they shit on 50 mobb deep whoever. The new Trill cd by BunB is fuckin sick. a couple of those southern smoke mixtapes r hella tight...dont sleep on SWISHA HOUSE! reply back if u feel the game way
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

$do11a biLL$

Re: SWISHA HOUSE
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 05:00:51 PM »
Mike Jones album is good but noone else on here seems not to listen to it enough to think so or is just tired of him being in the spotlight too much but i think he deserves it.. and i only got Paul Walls album for the guest appearances his album wasnt that great... i didn't like Slim Thugs album that much either. The Neptunes gave him shitty beats. Also, Bun B is on RAP-A-LOT, not Swisha House

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 05:21:16 PM »
Swisha House is the shit.....At first I was a bit of a hater but lately, the Mike Jones and Paul Wall doesnt stop, plus the Bun Bizzle and Slim Thugga are holdin it down.....

Stay posted up and keep the candy paint drippin!!!!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 06:09:49 PM »
Yeah i like all of their screw tapes, good shit, the only one i hate on is mike jones, that fuck thinks he's deep or something with his back then lyrics so he prints em on a t shirt and wears it in every video, gimmicky bitch.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 07:05:03 PM »
When it comes to whos a better businessman, Mike Jones > 50 Cent. Mike Jones didn't have to make a song dissing every major rapper there is for people to know who he is, and his album went platinum almost as fast as 50's first album did and quickly has become a major part of Asylum/Warner Bros. records and theyre one of the most succesful record labels out now. So while 50 is going to be supposedly taking a break i think he and swishahouse are going to be holding shit down for a while.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 08:00:44 PM »
Bun B and Slim aint Swisha House members anymore

Slim Thug: The reason why I left Swisha House because it was just simply to many people over there. It was just too many people over there. And I started getting more of the fame in the click or whatever and when they saw that a couple of the guys over there didn’t like that. When I’d do a show we’d do it’d be like Slim Thug and the Swisha House Click. It wasn’t like I had planned it or nothing like that. It was just something the promoters would do I guess to pump up the show or whatever. And there used to be a lotta tension going on whenever we’d do a show. And, then at the same time, it was like Ten or thirteen dudes that was in the Swisha House Click and you know that really cut down on a nigga money. So I was like, fuck it, I’m gonna do it myself. I went out on my own faith and did the Boss Hogg Outlaws and started doing the underground thing and started the Boss Hog Outlaws and selling my underground CDs to survive and to this day I’ve been doing good every since.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008