Author Topic: question about 50's relationship with preme  (Read 189 times)

GangstaBoogy

question about 50's relationship with preme
« on: November 17, 2005, 03:45:09 PM »
after seein get rich or die tryin (actually not that bad, just a few pointless parts) i got a question about 50's relationship with supreme...

i know the story goes 50 said his name in "Ghetto Quran", then Preme got him shot. but was he really as close to him as he was in the movie? did 50 sell crack for Preme, or really as close to him as he was in the movie?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J Bananas

Re: question about 50's relationship with preme
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 03:50:55 PM »
CORRECTION: I HAD SEX WITH KATIE TOO.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:34:38 PM »
i thot he said Preme's name on Ghetto Quran after he got shot?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 08:21:21 PM »
i thot he said Preme's name on Ghetto Quran after he got shot?

hmmm...i dont think so. that song was on "Power of the Dollar", and that was supposed to be released in 99
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 08:44:55 AM »
well 50 did mention that preme sat him down once and told him to lay off Rule cuz tat was his food...so they must have atleast been acquantiances...

listen man the uglier the beef, the closer the connection, i think theres some shit we ALL dont know about
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

UAK

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 09:42:40 AM »
after seein get rich or die tryin (actually not that bad, just a few pointless parts) i got a question about 50's relationship with supreme...

i know the story goes 50 said his name in "Ghetto Quran", then Preme got him shot. but was he really as close to him as he was in the movie? did 50 sell crack for Preme, or really as close to him as he was in the movie?

Probably

75% of the movie was factual according to 50.